Two

You're My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I really sitting next to the Kwon Jiyong? Shifting in my seat quietly, I glanced over at the handsome boy beside me shyly, trying to make sure I wasn't dreaming, analyzing his face for a few seconds before snapping out of my trance and looking back to his notebook. I could feel my face burning up when I felt his dark eyes burn a hole in the side of my head, my hands nervously fumbling together under our table as I breathed out a shaky breath when he finally turned away from me. 

Why would he even invite me to sit next to him? I'm a nerd for crying out loud! Someone like him should go with all the popular girls..

I frowned sadly at the thought, fully aware that Jiyong and I were from completely different worlds. He was the son of wealthy chaebols, with drop-dead gorgeous looks, a cool, bold personality..And here I was: Lee Seungri. I was nothing but a coward, I couldn't face others without blushing or becoming a total mute, and I had a terrible insecurity problem. I was from an ordinary family, no way was I as rich as half of the kids at this school, and I wasn't that good looking either.

I was your typical nerdy, book-worm student.

And Kwon Jiyong, well, he's your typical high school Prince. The guy that most girls chase after, the ones boys envy for his gentleman-like personality, and the person who made me fall head over heels for at first glance. It was a bit cliché in my book, but I guess I'm just as clueless and lovesick as the girls who constantly squeal when they see Jiyong walking down the hallway or smirking in their direction; my heart, just like theirs, melting evertyime at the sight.

 I must sound like a total girl right now.. I sighed at my thoughts, picking up my forgotten pencil and twirling it between my fingers, whilst reading over Jiyong's lyrics without a pint of reluctance swelling in my heart. He had told me what to expect from his lyrics, and just by reading over them I could see by what he meant as 'cheesy': 

Baby did you know how much I need you? 

It's like I'm free falling the entire way

You got me thinking about something

That even I can't determine

Oh, you're so perfect babe~

No questions needed

No lies intended

Cause all I need is you, right here, right now—

I immediately closed the notebook quickly, not in the mood to look at anymore of his lyrics. They were beautifully written, yes, but every time I read another verse, I felt myself squirming in delight and also sadness at the thought that it was a lovely song dedicated to a certain girl (obviously). The whole song was written as a love genre, and me being hopeful, oblivious Seungri, I thought it was dedicated to me. 

Well, darn it all. 

I breathed out a few times, glancing over to Jiyong to see that he was drumming his fingers against the table while scrolling his eyes over the last paragraph of my song. I thought a few times about tapping him and telling him my honest opinion, but of course I chickened out and resulted into doing something much easier.

Sticky notes.

I had taken out a blue sticky note and picked up my pencil, writing down on the small paper a little compliment: I liked your song ^^. It was an old fashioned idea, but it was the only thing I was capable of doing. So, with shaky hands, I picked up the sticky note and quickly placed in front of his eyes, his face glancing towards me questiongly as I looked away with warm cheeks. From my peripheral vision, I thought I saw his handsome smile blossom forth across his lips as he read the note, his hazel orbs now flickering towards me before bending his neck down and scribbling something. A few seconds l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter