Three

You're My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Ji, can we drop by the supermarket real quick? I promised Hyorin I'd bake with her at her house tonight," Climbing into the drivers seat of my car, I glanced at Youngbae questiongly, slipping my key into the ignition and rolling my eyes. 

"Sure, okay. But don't forget to buy condoms, too," I remarked, buckling in my seatbelt with a satisfied smirk, pulling out of the parking lot and driving quickly out on the streets while Youngbae glared at me and shook his head, reaching forward to change the radio station, which I quickly declined with a slap of my hand on his wrist. 

"Dammit, Jiyong! I thought I told you to stop!" Youngbae shouted, obviously irritated and upset as he pulled his hand away. 

"This is my car, thank you very much," I replied haughtily, reaching back to the glowing screen to press the station I wanted to listen to while turning up the volume. "Last time I checked, I was the one who got this baby from my parents. Not you. Me." 

"Oh shut up, Jiyong," Youngbae rolled his eyes, while I grinned victoriously, pulling up in front of the large supermarket and unbuckling my seatbelt. Looking over to my best friend, I noticed him staring off into space, so I asked casually: 

"If you're that shy to buy the condoms I can do it for you." 

Instantly, Youngbae snapped out of his daydreams and turned red, throwing a fist at me which I caught swiftly. Laughing, I exited the car as Youngbae did the same, obviously showing how flustered he was by nearling tripping over the sidewalk. Chuckling a bit more, we entered the market and from just one look, Youngbae switched from a slightly upset and flustered teenager to an amazed five year old. 

"Let's go to that section first!" He shouted, excited with the familiar twinkle in his eye that I only saw shown to Hyorin. Picking up a basket, his hand grabbed my wrist, yanking the both of us to the aisle with brownie and cake mixes. "Omo! Look at all these flavors! Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, pecan, pistachio..Let's get chocolate! Chocolate!" He then grabbed three boxes of brownie mix and threw them in my basket, my eyes burning holes in the back of his head as he dashed off, leaving me behind. 

"That pabo.." I muttered, walking out of the aisle to the bakery to get myself a cookie. Feeling my phone buzz in my pocket, I ignored it and continued to walk to the front counter, ordering a bag of six cookies to munch on the way back home. The ahjumma who took my order, smiled and rushed away to get a bag, while I looked around absentmindedly. Looking at the large table with bundles of flowers and pots sitting on it, I glanced to a certain tall figure smelling a bundle of roses slowly. At first I didn't care who it was, but when I caught a glimpse of the person's face, I felt my heart drop, and a memory blur my thoughts: 

*Flashback*

Walking down the empty hallways, I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my pants and whistled softly, enjoying the silence peacefull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter