One

You're My Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he was. Staring across the canteen at a particular panda boy sitting by himself, I watched admiringly at the awkward student who had his elbows propped up on the lunch table in front of him, his head in his hands as he innocently looked around, waiting for someone in particular. Sighing in content, I smiled inwardly at the small squeak he made when someone accidentally bumped into his back, his cute face scrunching up as he jumped from surprise. A soft chuckle danced out from my lips as I copied the way he sat, my entire gaze solely focused on him: His adorable small smile, his lips, his slightly pink cheeks—, he's too good for me, I thought, immediately putting my head down in my arms while letting out a defeated sigh. 

"Still thinking about Mr. Cutie Panda, Jiyong?" I heard my best friend, Youngbae, chuckle. I didn't bother answering him, because he knew just as much as our other two friends, Hyunseung and Seunghyun, that my mind was on that lovely boy 24/7. 

"Don't call him 'cutie panda'," I warned, my voice slightly muffled until I picked my head up to glare at Youngbae. "His name is Lee Seungri, not 'cutie panda', arraseo? Only I get to give him an adorable nickname." I pointed to myself with a low growl, slightly upset that my best friend was calling my crush something that was cute. 

"Arraseo, arraseo, I get it, ne?" Youngbae chuckled, taking a sip from his small bottle of banana milk. "No need to act like a jealous dragon everytime I say something nice about Seungri. Aish, this pabo." He reached over to ruffle my hair to tease me, his eyebrows furrowed as he pretended to be upset at how childish I sounded before. Laughing slightly, I slapped his hand away with a small pout, fixating my hair quickly before glancing over to my panda to make sure he was keeping himself well fed with his two sweet breads, smiling slightly when I saw his cheeks puffed out while staring at his friends. 

"He's so adorable," I said, still keeping my eyes on the beauty. "I wonder if he'd like someone like me anyways..I mean, from all the rumors he'd probably just see me as some shallow, good for nothing chaebol." I frowned deepy at the thought, Youngbae's curious eyes glancing at me repeatedly. 

"As long as you keep up the act you have, he's bound to keep thinking like that," Youngbae replied. "Just stop being Mr. Perfect for a little while and then maybe he'll see the true Jiyong behind your whole facade. Act normal, you know?" When I looked at him questiongly, he sighed and slapped his forehead. "I mean tone down the cool act, be more gentle, kinder, try to approach him a little more often and be there out of nowhere when he needs help. Just be cliche." 

"Mmm, alright. I think I can win him over somehow," I said thoughtfully, running a hand through my black locks of hair. "Maybe I can be his Prince Charming and he'll be my princess. That's pretty cliche, but its still romantic." Youngbae rolled his eyes. 

"Mhm, lets just see how Seungri reacts to it," He smirked. I looked at him with a frown but he didn't continue any further, leaving our table in silence. 

Speaking of which, there was no bingu present or cute dongsaeng.  

"Where's hyung and litt-?" I began, as I looked back at Youngbae to see him staring at Seungri; my statement immediately forgotten as jealousy bubbled inside my chest. Reaching over, I smacked him upside the head. Why the hell does he keep looking at my property? Don't tell me he likes Seungri too..I quickly shook away the thought, terrified, before remembering that Youngbae was currently going out with a girl from our music class named Min Hyorin, the both of them equally as caught up with each other than the rest of the world. 

"Ow! What the , Jiyong?!" Youngbae cursed, rubbing his head with a scowl on his face. I smirked victoriously, leaning back in my seat with a finger pointed at his face. 

"Stop looking at my panda!" I accused, also snatching his bottle of milk and taking a sip from it. Rolling his eyes, Youngbae took back his drink before glaring at me, lecturing me on my possessive nature before sighing and rubbing his head. "And answer my question!"

"Seriously, stop being like that!" He whined, and with a stubborn shake of my head, he sighed exasperatedly before tossing his bottle in the bin next to our table. "I don't know where Seunghyun is or Hyunseung, alright?! Now stop hitting me!" 

"You stop looking at my panda!" I argued back, equally as infuriated. We glared at each other for another few moments before another wave of silence covered bwtween the both of us. I reluctantly looked back at my panda, upset still that my best friend actually eyed him interestedly, but nonetheless, enjoyed every second admiring my cute princess. 

"He looks like he's having a good time, I wonder what they're talking about," I thought out loud, earning a suppressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter