Clumsy Idiot

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighed for the nth time for today. He didn’t know what else to do to calm the over boiling Chanyeol who had drowned in the sea of jealousy. This was not the first time he saw the sight but this time it’s harder because Jongin was involved. It was not only Chanyeol who demanded an explanation from their best friend, Sehun was curious as well. They were dying of curiosity as they tried to figure out possible reason for the situation they encountered that afternoon. 

“I can’t wait any longer. Where’s Jongin? What are they talking about? Why my Baekkie noticed Jongin but not me? Why Sehun, why???” Chanyeol whined while stomping his feet on the floor childishly. He shook Sehun left arm like a little child begging his papa for candy.

“Let’s just wait for him, okay? I know he have a strong reason and he will tell us everything. We are lifetime buddy right? Calm your down Chanyeol.”

Sehun closed his locker and gave a pat on Chanyeol shoulder. His reassuring voice tone rose a bit at the end of his words hoping that it can put a stop to a whining Chanyeol. Mature Sehun was so hot that it melted someone who had eyed them for a while now while hiding behind a locker not so far from them.

Chanyeol who felt a bit comforted by Sehun words stopped whining. He squat down and a slow voice can be heard as he was mumbling to himself still unsatisfied with Jongin. He took out his handphone and kept dialing Jongin’s number. As his called was not answered, frustrated Chanyeol stood up and dragged Sehun to the café for his stomach had been growling fiercely pleading to be fed.

 

 

“Where is he? Oh he’s there,” Luhan whisper to himself as he saw the guy he was eyeing a while ago was sitting at one of the table in the café. Luhan was bewitched the moment his eyes met that guy and his legs moved involuntary in which explained how he got there. He was supposed to meet his cousin that afternoon but he was following this guy instead.

Luhan acted as normal as possible. He was so scared that he might be caught red handed for following that unknown guy. He walked to the counter and bought a can of soda. He opened the soda can and purposely walked pass the table that guy was seated at. His eyes were glued on him and the next thing he knew he had stumbled down and lose grip of his soda can. He fell on his bottom on the hard floor and he could clearly hear a hoarse voice blabbering in front of him. A soft hand tapped his shoulder and he can hear a soft voice trying to calm down the other one.

 

“Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? You are not from this school right?” Sehun asked the boy who had fallen on the floor after he had a crash with Chanyeol.

Sehun could see that the boy was not wearing their school uniform. He wore a blue t-shirt with a pair of jeans and a sling bag on his shoulder. If that boy had a longer hair he would have mistaken him as a girl. His doe eyes were sparkling and his face was prettier than most girls.

Sehun who saw the incident dashed to the scene to avoid the poor boy from getting a good scold from Chanyeol. He offered his hand to the poor boy and he could see a slight pink blushed on his cheek when he took Sehun hand. Sehun helped him getting up and with his soft hand, he slowly brushed the dust on that boy pants away.

“E-Emm t-thank y-you,” Luhan stuttered and he could feel his cheek burned and he bet it had turned as red as strawberry now.

He can’t wait any longer. He got caught anyway. He should flee from the scene as soon as possible. He can’t look at the face of the boy who helped him now. He was too embarrassed. Without taking time any longer he ran away as fast as he could while shouting I’m sorry to the person he had bumped into just now.

Sehun was left with 1001 questions in his head. Who was that cute guy? What was his name? Where did he come from? All those questions were playing on his head. He was frustrated he couldn’t ask those questions for that guy had vanished from his eyes. That boy sure was a fast runner. He disappeared in a blink of an eye.

 

“Ahhhhh, my pants!” Chanyeol complained while looking at his wet pants. Soda from the small boy that bumped into him spilled on his pants and the wet spot was on the improper place. Whoever saw it would think he just peed in his pants. It was such a bad day for Park Chanyeol. His crush noticed his best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter