You Found Me

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin let out a small yawn. His eyes were red and watery. He’s too sleepy to listen to his teacher babbling in front of the class. His eyes were going to close again when the whole class started making noises. He, who oblivious to the whole situation trying to gasp of what was happening so, he tried to ask the figure sitting in front of him. He kicked that person chair making that person let out a small grunt, totally annoyed with his action. Since that person ignored him, Jongin asked the girl sitting next to him. She told him that the teacher gave them assignment and they need to do it in pair. The name list will be posted after lunch.

Jongin didn’t wait the second the bell rang for the lunch time. He rushed out of the class for he had one place in mind. He reached his hideout, a small rundown building at the back of the school. Here he can finally have a peaceful sleep or so he thought. He settled down on the floor with his arm covering his eyes.

His droopy eyes unfortunately were not sleepy anymore and that’s when a sweet angelic voice suddenly caught his ears. Jongin was immersed in that lullaby voice and became too sleepy to take a peek of the owner of the voice. It’s not his first time hearing it and without knowing he became addicted to that voice as it can put him in a deep sweet slumber.

 

 

“Jongin, I heard you work in pair with Mr poker face! You are so lucky. People say he prefer to do all the work.” Sehun who came from nowhere suddenly spoke up. Jongin didn’t even realize Sehun had been walking home with him all this while.

 “He’s creepy isn’t he? A mysterious guy who never smile, but yet there were girls who fell head over heel of him and he have a bright Baekkie by his side.” Sehun and Jongin can smelled a jealous aura from Chanyeol.

 “You really like that bacon guy, aren’t you?” Sehun and Kai talked in unison with a smirk forming on their lips.

"No I'm not.” He denied but his cheeks flushed red and he avoids eye contact with Jongin and Sehun. All of them knew that Chanyeol have something for that Baekhyun guy. That’s why he always envied and wondered how a bubbly Baekhyun can live with that stoic face boy.

 

Its weekend and Jongin plan to visit an animal shelter at the town. His puppy just died two weeks ago and he still mourned after his lovely puppy. He needs to adopt one to replace his late puppy and fill his empty heart.

He entered the animal shelter and amazed at the sight of a bunch of adorable kittens and puppies. While wondering around the place, he caught a glimpse of a familiar figure yet the aura emitted was different from the one he knew. Well he’s not somewhat vampire or werewolves, who can knew someone just by the scent of them. He chuckled a bit at the thought of that. He saw that person smiling widely while playing with the kittens. He gave them milk and their fur lovingly.

“Is that really him?” Jongin whispers to himself. He still can’t believe what he saw. “I never thought he can be cute.”

Unaware of Jongin approaching, that person now hugging a puppy giggles cutely when the puppy in his embraces trying to his face. He was frozen on the spot when he saw Jongin standing in front of him with an unbelievable look on his face.

“Are you really Kyungsoo? That poker face Kyungsoo?” That question escaped Jongin lips the moment Kyungsoo stared at him. The bright Kyungsoo disappear and now he was shooting a death glare to Jongin. He stood up and dragged Jongin to the other side of the animal shelter.

“Look, for the assigment I’ll do all the work for both of us. Please don’t disturb me and don’t ever dream to spread this in school.” Kyungsoo said with a firm voice and his face looks like a serial killer just now.

Jongin flinched at Kyungsoo sudden change of attitude. He wondered what makes this boy thinks he’s going to spread this at school.

“I don’t know why you are angry but I came here to adopt a puppy. I have no intention to disturb you. I just happen to meet you here. And one more thing, I’m not interested to spread any stories at school” Jongin reply with a reassuring smile on his face.

He caught the voice was familiar but he can’t recall where did he have hear it. Kyungsoo’s expression loosened a bit at Jongin heart melting smile. He felt something in his heart. Something foreign but he quickly brushed that feeling away.

 

“Kyungsoo, did you bring another friend today? Where is Baekhyun? I miss him” a middle age woman suddenly popped up behind them.

“Baekkie have to take care of his brother. His parents were going to their grandparent’s house” Kyungsoo answered politely with a smile on his face.

“Ohh you brought food as well. I love your kimbap so much!” the middle age woman keeps talking with a smile creeps on her face. She is the one who manage this animal shelter. Her love towards animals makes her open this place to protect and feed street animals before they were given to animal lover like Jongin.

 

It’s already evening and both boys decided to go back home. They had so much fun playing with the puppies and kittens. Jongin told the animal shelter owner that he would came back with his sister to adopt a puppy.

“Can I walk you home?” that question slipped Jongin lips.

“Oh stupid Jongin. Why did you ask him that?” he cursed himself in his mind.

He can hardly see the other boy nodded and a faint yes coming out from his mouth. Kyungsoo practically also cursing himself in mind for accepting the offer. He didn’t know why, but staying close with Jongin makes him comfortable just like when Baekhyun was around him or should he say he feels much better with Jongin by his side.

Both of them fell into silent as they walked to the bus stop. Kyungsoo walked ahead leaving Jongin one meter at the back. Kyungsoo was too focused looking around him and suddenly he saw and ice cream parlour a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter