(D-4) jongyu

World Where Jonghyun Exists
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(warnings : lots of lapslock, and mistakes. i havent proofread them yet T.T sorry)

 

jonghyun met jinki at the last place on earth he thought he’d found the love of his life.

 At their college’s library, between the accounting and management sections.

Jonghyun resented going to the library because there’s a reason why internet exists and one of them is to help the lazy desperate student on their last year to complete their thesis like him. But of course his conservative consultant wanted him to read real books with real papers instead of e-book. He was already too lazy to read e-book let alone going to the book store to find the said books (and he’s broke as well, he just spent his last pocket money to buy a new string for his guitar)

Long story short, jonghyun found jinki tripped on his feet right in front of jonghyun, you can say jinki did fall for jonghyun the first time he met the younger. It was both sweet and pathetic. Mostly sweet, as jonghyun helped jinki to get back up.

“you okay?” jonghyun asked worriedly, “woah you’re cute” he exclaimed when jinki finally lifted up his face.

“uh- you’re short” jinki said, his nose cringed cutely. Jonghyun’s p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter