Chapter 2

Transparent world

“By the way you never told me your name..” Said Kyuhyun

“Oh I’m Seo Joo Hyun it’s okay of you don’t know who I am since I don’t really stan out”
“Oh so it’s you! The one that post the photo ‘Looking to the sun shot’ I really liked that one keke”
“Oh thank you..” I said while blushing.
“You know Seohyun we should get going since it’s getting late, I’ll walk you home” Said Donghae
“Oh thank you!” I said
“Take care you two!!” Said Kyuhyun

While we were walking home donghae looked at me with a curious face and he asked
“You love him don’t you?”
“Excuse me? N-n-no T-t-that’s not it!”
“You see, I really have this kind of ability of feeling and seen ghosts, but you, I don’t know it must be the power of love..”

I didn’t said a thing.

-The next day..-

-At school-

 Everyone was talking about the school festival, but I’m not really ion the mood to go for it..
The school festival will be held next week, and everyone’s too busy with the preparations that it’s getting kind of annoying.

Finally the bell rang so I went to the lake again, Donghae stay at school since he have to help his classmates with everything.

As expected Kyuhyun was there so we started talking

“Wow, the school festival! I want to be there so badly”
“You can.. You know.. use my body if you want to.”
“Huh? I’m guessing you’re not into stuffs like that right? You know the festival and such.”
“Oh, it’s not that I don’t like it, I’m not really good with those things you know talking to people and such… I don’t really have friends.”
“Oh so you want me to take over your bodyyyy” He said that on a really scary tone, and I guess I showed on my face he scared me because he started laughing
“Hahahaha I was just kidding, but you know.. Hearing you say that when I’ve become like this is really hard..”
“Oh my god, no don’t be! it’s okay. I’m really sorry.”
“If you really are sorry about it.. Make 100 friends in my place!”
“No! that would be impossible! I’m too shy and and not so nice to be with..”
“Why are you saying things like that?”
“Because they’re the truth.”
“But I think you are a lot more charming when you’re trying your best and getting your feelings across, rather than when you’re all silent and I can’t really tell how you’re feeling. And anyway if you’re not good with people, then I’ll be you conversation partner!” He said smiling.

It took all my courage to ask hgim one of the things that I’ve wanted to ask him since I know him..

“Uuh- Uhmm.. C-can I please take a picture of you?”
“Sure if you’re okay with taking a photo of a ghost kekeke”

So I did, I took a lot of photos of him, because even if nothing came out in them, the memory will.

 

Photobucket" />

 

This is the picture that Kyuhyun liked.