December 9th 2011 last Part

Flaminho21

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

Minho Pov (again)

 

“minho wake up”manager hyung wake me up

“hyung I think im sleep only 15 minutes”I said and take my towel.

“yeah.. you sleep for 30 minutes exactly”manager hyung said

 

I look at my phone screen yeah its 11.pm. I though it’s already morning I didn’t realize that taemin and jonghyun hyung still sleep. actually every morning hyung wake key first jonghyun hyung, taemin then me and onew hyung.

 

“what’s wrong ??”I asked to him with a sleepy voice.

“yuri’s gift is outside”he said I make my eyes turned big

“bwoh ??”

“you want open it now ?”he asked me.

“yeahh”I said and follow him to the living room.

 

I see there is a gift, no a big gift !! so big like the refrigerator on it. I wondering is what was she gived to me.

 

“woah.. it’s big”I said

“yeah it’s I need someone to carry this here”he said then left me with this gift alone.

“what was that hyung ??”taemin awake

“I don’t know yuri was give this to me”I said to him

“woah… I think yuri noona was give us a refrigerator”he said he was think a same think like me.

“open it now hyung”he said

 

I nodded, I open the black ribbon first then I unwrapped the paper. and when I open the box

“booo”I see someone pop out from the box and make me and taemin scared.

“Yuu..yuuriii ??”I said and see my girl standing inside the box and wear a pajama.

“noonaa ?? you scared me”taemin said to her.

I still shocked and unbelieve with what was I saw. I though she’s still on Singapore but she’s here.

“what wrong ??”key asked us and shocked when she’s see yuri.

“yuri ??”he asked

“yess key ?? sorry for make you awake”she said

I still stood like a statue.

“baby wont you help me to come out from this box ???”she asked me.

but I still stood like an idiot, still not believe that she was here.

“minho still shocked. let’s help her taemin-ah”key said and make me believed

“no.. don’t touch my girl”I said then carry her to out from the box

“I will go sleep now”key said and pull taemin.

“no I still want here”he said

“no.. don’t bother this minyul couple”key said and taemin nodded.

 

++

 

“miss you boy, and happy birthday”she said and kiss me

“miss you too.. but how could you ??”I asked her and she shut me with his finger on my lips.

“here’s the surprise, me and my member asked our manager to send me here after the concert. so yeah im here..”she said

“so that’s why you not calling me again after the show was over ?”I said

“yeah,, when I call you I was removed my make up while the member helped me packed my things so I wouldn’t be late for the flight”she said.

“thank you so much baby for full fill my wish”I said and kiss her forehead.

“your welcome. and what is your wish ?”she asked me.

“my wish is always be with you and hope you here even just one minutes”I said

“so it’s already one minutes. I have to go now”she said and pretend to leave but grab his waist then hug her from the back.

“I have to go minho-ah”she said

“no don’t do that, I want you here sleep with me”I said while hug her.

“then let go sleep”she said

I nodded but I hear a grumbling voice from yuri’s stomach. I giggle when I hear that.

“I bet our baby was hungry”I touch yuri stomach and kiss it pretend there is a baby inside.

“no im not hungry.. let’s go sleep”she said try to pull me but fail.

“you are not but my baby was hungry”I said to her

“im not pregnant choi minho, and we never makes one”she said I just make a pout face

“aww.. poor you baby.. your mom was so bad to you she didn’t want to feed you”I talk to her stomach

“ok fine.. let’s eat”she said I just giggle.

 

I see her eat hungrily I know that she didn’t eat after the concert. she told me she just sleep on the plane cause she was so tired. after that we eat the cake that my fans give to us.

 

“umh.. this one was delicious ”she said and didn’t realize there is cream on her lips.

“you look so funny”I said and laughing.

“bwohh ??”she look at me

“here” I wiped the cream with my lips and the cream.

“ouch.. just told me that you want to kiss me”she said.

“nope there is a cream on your lips. and my hand was too lazy so I think better I use my tongue”I said to her. she only took a glance at me but smiling after that.

while she eat and feed me with the cake I browse internet on my phone and see…

“what are you doing kwon yuri ??”I was so mad look at the picture in the internet.

she was doing y dance with a back dancer, on this photo she looked almost kissed and I hate that.

“bwoh ?? im eating right now”she said I give her my phone so she can see the picture.

(this picture)

 

“I don’t like that. he was to close to you !! and you doing that ON MY BIRTHDAY”I said and go to toilet.

 

++

 

Yuri Pov

 

oh,, no I hate fight with him. minho was so mad. I told to CEO that I couldn’t do that !! but hell yeah mr.lee so man asked me to do that in his birthday. I still think what should I do to make him calm. I wait for him until I see his tall body come from the bathroom.

“babe..”I said but he avoid me.

I run to him and hug him immediately.

“I want go to sleep”he said

“don’t you want to sleep with me ?”I asked him.

“it’s up to you”he said.

arrghh.. it’s hard for make he calm again. think kwon yuri think… there must be something to make his mood better.

“I want to sleep with you”I said.

he pull of my hug and headed to go to his room. I follow him and he just lie on the bed without care about me. what this is ? where I should sleep ?? I cant sleep in here minho was in the middle of taemin and jonghyun. they sleep on one single bed with big size. fit for three people, but for four people I don’t think so..

I took a deep breath and go outside cause I know he was still mad and I cant do anything.

“good night choi minho”I said and close the door.

I feel hurt too. he cannot understand my feeling when I doing that with the back dancer. he should know that my heart is only belong to him. I clean all the mess I made and crying. yeahh all I can do is crying, when I was wash the plate and crying I feel someone hug me.

“im sorry”

“no need that. that is my fault, im sorry”I said and continue work.

“im sorry..”he said again

“it’s ok..  please continue your sleep”I said and he pull off the hug and go away.

I look at him who back to his room. ah.. stupid kwon yuri I just make him more and more mad.. I cannot stop crying. I was my hands and go to the sofa, I think its better if im sleep over here. I hear someone open the door.

“minho ??”I said I can see he was standing with 2 pillow and big blanked on him.

“can you please hold this ? I want to take a mattress”he said and give me the pillows and blanked.

I look at him who busy prepared the mattress.

“don’t you want to help me ?”he said then I helped him to covered the mattress with a bed cover the he was lying.

“im..im.. sorry minho.”I said to him

“come here”he said and I nodded. he make my head sleep on his chest. I miss this moment, I can hear his heartbeat and I can smell his scent.

“I don’t want to do that but our CEO was..”he covered my mouth

“please don’t talk about that. im already forgive you, and now I want to forget all about this”he said.

“I love you.. and here”I said and put his hand to my chest.

“can you feel this ??”I asked to him

“you heartbeat ?”

“yes,, it’s always beat more faster when im with you. it mean that I only belong to you”I said

“how about my heartbeat ?”he asked me

“molla”I said and give him a merong.

“how could you don’t know.. my heartbeat always saying that im always for kwon yuri”he said and make me laugh..

“why ?? is there something funny ??”he asked me.

“no.. I love your cheesy words”I said

“thank you for today mrs.choi”he said

“you welcome sir, hey I want to know what are your fans give ??”I asked him curious

“a  lot there is a cloth,pants, even underwear.. bag, shoes, laptop,a blink scarf who stolen by key, and many more”he said

“I want see it latter”I said

“yeah,, let see the gift tomorrow. but I only love one of the gift”he said

“what is that ? is the gift that I give ?”I said

“yeah it always the precious one. but my fans give me something that will make us smile”he said

“let see it now”I suggest him

“not now…”he give me a merong face.

“now please..”I give him my aegyo then he walk to his room and back with a box

“here look at this all”he said

I look into the box there is a mug with MINYUL on it, a frame with our photo. and many letter that they supporting us to be a real couple.

“they still don’t know that we are already engaged”he said and my hair

“aw.. I love this letter”I said

“they call it minyul rules and flaming pearls is our fandom”he said.

 

I look at the gift was amazing they call December was our month. I was so proud that many of them supporting us. we laugh, hug and kissing for about 3 minutes before we go to sleep. and we sleep together in the living room while hugging.

 

-my imagine just too much kekee. hope you will like it...-