December 9th 2011 part 2

Flaminho21

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

Minho Pov

 

today was my birthday now all the member was eating my birthday cake. we celebrate my birthday together with manager hyung. I see there is a lot of gift from fans… I love them all so I took a selca for them all.

then I update my me2day for thanked to my fans. in the early morning my umma,appa and hyung called me and saying me happy birthday, I miss them all I meet them when yuri’s birthday. umma told me if I and yuri had a free time we will go to vacation together. im so excited.. then yuri’s mother called me and saying happy birthday again to me.. his father and brother send me text happy birthday. im so happy they all remembered my birthday.

I got a lot of texted and call from suju sunbae and 2pm member and many more… and of course yuri always be the one who called me and saying happy birthday even she was doing her concert.

my phone ringing again..

 

*CONVERSATION

yuri : chagiyaaa… im finish my concert.

minho : wow.. great.. now take a rest first

yuri : ok I’ll call you soon.

minho : ok babe

yuri : is my gift already there

minho : I don’t know babe there is too many gift which one yours ??

yuri : umh.. may be it’s not arrived yet

minho : I will search it now

yuri : no.. I think im not sending it yet

minho : bwoh ??

yuri : hehehe mian.

minho : it’s ok baby take a rest now.

yuri : ok happy birthday choi minho.

*END CONVERSATION

 

“I cant count how many yuri said happy birthday to you”jonghyun hyung said.

“yeah, she called you often and saying that often too”key said

I just smile to them all..

 

++

 

it’s already 8pm yuri not calling me again after that. I think she was sleep or may be prepared for go to korea. but she texted me to eat, and rest.. we decided to open all my gift. there is a lot of nice cloth,coat, jeans,bag,shoe, and many more.

“woahh.. I want this”key said while see a blink scarf.

“no that’s mine”I said

“but I can borrow it”he said

“hyung… look”taemin pointed at the box who full with one piece comic. my fans was know me so well.

“woah.. a new laptop again…”onew hyung said

“yeah…”I said

“minyul…”jonghyung hyung said and read a letter on my gift.

“what was that I want to see”I said

jonghyung give me a gift. there is a picture of me and yuri framed on a wood frame and the picture make a minyul latter. (hope you can understand what I mean) I smile when I see this.

“so public already know ??”jonghyun asked me.

“nope I think they just pairing me and yuri”I said

“woah.. he is one of your picture and krystal”taemin said

“give me that”I said

“gesh.. this sticker”I look at the gift with a sticker picture of me and krystal. I removed the sticker and throw it to nowhere.

“hyung, when my birthday someone was do that too.. they put the sticker of me and yoona noona”he said

“yeah.. I have that one too”key said

“and that make sulli mad to me. so yeah better you removed all the thing like that”he said

“I know taemin”I said.

we clean up the mess of the gift. key still wear my scraft and taemin read the comic. after that we decided to sleep. Im about to close my eyes but I hear my phone ringing.

 

mail

from : my black pearl <3

nice dream, love you and happy birthday xoxoxo

 

I smile see her text but yeah im a bit disappoint cause she was not here with me. but yeah I should accept that. then im fall sleep...

 

-hope you all not bored with this ("-) -