December 9th 2011 part 1

Flaminho21

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

Minho Pov

 

-12.00am-

 

my phone was ringing so hard.. well I make the tone loud so I can wake up. I pick it up without see the caller id..

 

*CONVERSATION

minho : yobseo ?

?? : minho..

minho : seohyun ??

Seohyun : ne.. (minho feel disappoint cause the first one who call him is seohyun not yuri)

minho : where is yuri ?

seohyun : umh.. she still sleeping. I cannot make her awake, so do taeyeon unnie.

minho : oh.. it’s ok may be she’s too sleepy.

yuri : BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

*END CONVERSATION  

 

what ?? I look at the caller id. it was yuri number gesh.. she was play with me.. then she called me again with a video call. I fix my meassy face and hair then pick it.

 

*VIDEO CALL

the phone was handed by sunny noona. the background was dark I can see yuri was handing a cake with a 21 candle on it and ‘happy birthday my beloved minho by yuri’ on it. I smile see it and they start sang

 

“saengil chukha hamnida… saengil chukha hamnida… sarang haneun yuri’s minho~~ saengil chukha hamnida”

“happy birthday my choi minho,, now make a wish and please blow the cake”yuri said

“bwohh but how ??”I asked they it’s impossible for me to blow the candle.

“just do it minho”yoona noona said I nodded.

I close my eyes and start wishing ‘I wish yuri and I will be together forever. and please make her here on my birthday even it’s only one minutes’

“now blow the candle after we 3 ok ?”taeyeon noona said.

“1,2,,,3”they said

I pretend to blow the cake, but actually I only blow the phone and SNSD was the one who blowed the cake. they cheered for me and make taemin and jonghyun hyung who sleep beside me awake.

“why so loud ??”jonghyun said.

“woahh…..” taemin said surprising when he look at my phone screen.

“hey noonaa”he said.

“taemin… have you say happy birthday to your hyung ??”sooyoung noona asked him

“oh.. yeah hyung happy birthday”he said

“thank you taemin”I said

“and you jjong ??”Jessica noona said

“oh.. yeah happy birthday minho goon”he said

“thank you hyung”I said.

“now let minho and yuri had they own conversation”taeyeon noona said and they go to nowhere.

I wake up from my bed and walk to the balcony.

“thank you so much yuri-ah”I said

“you welcome baby.. anyway I cant do this if my member didn’t helped me”she said.

“oh,, yeah thank you for all SNSD member.”I said..

“am I the first one ?”she asked me.

“yes,, baby you are the first one”I said and she was smiling.

“are you happy ??”she asked me

“yeah im happy.”I said.

“im sorry minho all I can do just this”she said I can see her eyes was in tears. I know she felt sorry for me but this is enough for me.

“don’t cry baby.. I hate seeing my girl crying while today is my birthday”I said

“im sorry I just… it’s not fair. I only prepared this for your birthday.. anyway my gift is on the way to there..”she said.

“im happy yuri-ah. this is enough for me. I know it’s not fair but to me it’s fair cause we already spend time for 24 hours for your birthday”I said try to make her comfort.

“what a gift you give me baby ?”I asked her.

“it a secret…”she said and finally smile.

“ugh.. just tell me. anyway I will know it soon”I said

“just keep wondering”she said.

“I want your hug, and your kiss”I said

“eww… you prevent. but yeah I want it too”she said and merong to me.

“so when we meet we must hugging and kissing often”I said she just nodded and laughing.

“now let sleep first baby…”she said. I hate this Im still want to talk with her as I miss her a lot but yeah she had her concert tomorrow. I don’t want she leaked of sleep..

“ok baby.. nice dream I love you..”I said

“love you too.. and happy birthday”she said.

*END VIDEO CALL

 

I run to my bed and sleep..

 

-a lot of mistakes ?? sorry readers kekeke =3-