December 7th 2011

Flaminho21

-Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling etc-

 

Minho Pov

today our japanesse first album was release. I headed to go to japan soon, 2 days again was my birthday but I cannot spend my precious time with my only one girl. she had a schedule on Singapore on my birthday I was so upset about that cause when her birthday I was around her but on my birthday she was not here.

“choi minho will you meet yuri noona first before we going to the airport ?”the diva asked me.

“umh.. I don’t know I’ll call her first.”I said with a weak voice.

I call yuri immediately to make sure if we can meet or no.

 

*CONVERSATION

yuri : yeobseo ?

minho : yul…

yuri : ne oppa ?

minho : umh.. can we meet ?

yuri : sure, I have a free time now.

minho : ok I’ll be there soon.

yuri : fine, becarefull oppa.

*END CONVERSATION

 

I don’t know why but I feel so empty. yuri was so cold or maybe just my though but she never call or texted me often again. maybe because she was so busy, yeah I always got upset if she not calling or texted me.

I wear a big hoodie so no one will noticing me go to snsd dorm. I even wear a sunglass for covering my big eyes. I borrow manager hyung’s car and headed to snsd dorm in a fast. about 15 minutes I already arrived, I run to the elevator then press the floor of snsd new dorm.

I texted yuri before I reach her dorm.

 

mail

to : my black pearl <3

mrs.choi im already here xoxoxo

 

then I can see she was standing in front of her dorm waiting for me. she not wearing any make up, she just wear a hot pants and a shirt. I run to her and hug her as im missed her.

“minho-ah don’t do this in public let’s go inside”she pull off my hug and make me sad.

“no one out there yuri-ah”I said as we going inside

“yeah… but who knows ?”she said and I just quite.

“minho want a coffee ?”hyoyeon noona asked me.

“no noona thanks”I said with a weak voice.

“eww,, I bet yuri must do something to you”Jessica noona said.

“yah.. I didn’t do anything to him”she yell at sica noona.

“saengil chukae minho”tiffany noona said and make all of snsd eyes go on me

“kamsahamnida noona”I said and smile to her

“woah is your birthday today ?”sunny noona said

“no,, noona my birthday is 2 days again”I explain to her

“so why ??”tiffany noona cut sunny noona words

“hey minho have to go to japan now so I say happy birthday now!”she said

“and when minho birthday we are in singapore”sooyoung noona said.

“wow.. you both know SHINee so well”sunny noona said.

“yeah we are..”tiffany noona said

“thank you again tiffany noona, you’re the second one who saying happy birthday to me”I said and smile.

“I bet yuri unnie was the first one. isn’t it ?”the maknae said

“no I haven’t say happy birthday yet”she said and took a glance to me.

“so who is the first one if it’s not yuri”sooyoung noona asked me.

“umh.. it’s a secret”I said and smiling

“so I not be able again to be the FIRST”she yell at me and run to her room.

 

BAMM… she close the door strongly. and everyone start glance at me and tiffany noona.

 

“yah.. choi minho how could you do that”sica noona seems so mad to me.

“he’s just kidding isn’t you ?”yoona noona saved me and I nodded.

“and you tiffany you’re in trouble !”taeyeon said to tiffany noona.

“why me ?”she asked everyone

“because you saying happy birthday to minho before yuri”taeyeon noona explained to her.

“I though yuri…”I cut tiffany noona words.

“she will be okay noona. can I go to her room ?”I said make tiffany noona calm down.

“sure go a head minho”yoona noona said I nodded and go to her room.

I can hear she was crying. I hate when I see her crying but Im glad cause I know that she jealous to me. she always want to be the first one for me. I open the door without knocking first. I see her lying on her bed crying and covered her face with a mickey mouse pillow I give to her when we was in new York. I walk close to her sit on her bed and kiss her head.

 

++

 

Yuri Pov

I can hear someone open the door. I know that is minho, I hear his foot step and sit beside me, my hair and kiss my head. I love when se doing this to me. but im hurting right now someone has stolen my first place to saying happy birthday to him. who is the first one ? krystal ? eunseo ? ugh.. I hate this.

“don’t touch me”I said to him but letting him to do touch me.

“don’t cry please”he said and still my hair.

“why ?? im just a woman all I can do is crying”I said to him while crying

“I was joking babe”he said I look at him who smiled to me. with a mess face.

“what ?? even that was a joke I never be able again to be the first one. cause tiffany was stole it !!”I yell to him. I know this is so childish but I always want to be the first one !!

“look, it’s true tiffany noona was the second one..”I glance at him so who is the first ?? gesh,, he make me confused, and hurt again.

“listen the first one was my fans in taiwan. they sang me happy birthday and give me a big cake. not only for me but for onew hyung too. can you blame they all ??”he said I moved my position and sleep on his lap.

“nope, I can’t. but tif…….”he cut my words

“hey, no matter what my kwon yuri always be the first. like my album title”he said.

“I don’t believe it”I said and hug the mickey pillow that he gave me.

“I never count that cause it’s still not my birthday. I start counting when it’s already 9 December. so make sure you will be the first one who saying me happy birthday”he said and kiss my forehead

“thank you baby you always can comfort me”I said and finally smile

“so Im here to ask my fiancée permit. cause I have to search the money for our wedding”he said and make me blush.

“aww… you blushing mrs.choi ??”he said caught me blushing.

“no…”I said and pull his head so we can kissing.

I will miss this kiss cause for 3 days or more we will not meet. he already give me the best birthday present ever. but what should I do to paid that ?? when his birthday I have another schedule. and I cant make it off. geshh it’s not fair for him.

 

++

 

we hugging, laughing, kissing for  about 1 hours until SHINee manager texted him to go home soon cause he should prepare for the flight. I give him some vitamins so he will not get sick easily, packed him a fruits that I prepared.

“I should go now baby, noona I will go now. see you all latter”he said to all my member. I company him to the parking area.

“umh.. I hate this”I said and make a pout face

“me too”he said and kiss my forehead deeply.

“don’t ever forget to call me, texted me on your free time”he said and go to his car.

“come here”he said and opened the window. I nodded, and come close to him and he kiss me.

“I will miss you my lady”he said after we break the kiss.

“me too”I said well usually im nagging when he kiss or hug me in public. but now I let him to do that as I cant make him happy on his birthday.

he waved at me and go to his dorm. I go to my dorm with a pale face..

“why yuri-ah ??”yoona asked me.

“I feel sorry for him cause I can’t be with him when his birthday”I said

“but you can do anything else..”taeyeon cheered me.

“like what ? calling him and saying happy birthday, and send him a gift”I said

“nope.. we will help you to make it nice”sunny said

“yeahh.. shall we start the plan ??”sooyoung said

 

-Sorry if there is a lot of mistakes. im too lazy for re-read this ff kekekeke-