chapter 2

You Are The First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hayoung?"

"Yeah ... her name Hayoung ... do you know her?" said Sehun when entering the school gates with his bestfriend Jongin.

"What she so attractive to temp you?"

Sehun simply raised his shoulders, and he saw Jongin who looked back, Sehun follow him turned and saw Krystal.

"Jongin!" Call Krystal were waved her hand to Jongin. "Sehunah ... hi!" she said. "Why did you disappear last night from Taehyung party?" Krystal asked directly put her arm aroung Jongin arm.

"Uhmm ..." Sehun focus on their hands.

"Should we tell him now?" Krystal asked.

"Tell me what?" Sehun asked.

"Jongin and I've been officially dating, but last night we were looking for you to tell this happy thing but you suddenly disappeared," said Krystal.

Sehun shocked. "Jongin ... you and Krystal? When?"

Suddenly a handkerchief fly and anchored in Sehun’s shoulder. Sehun, Jongin, and Krystal turned toward the gate. A girl running toward them, she was Hayoung.

"Oh! Thank God for the handkerchief is in you, I got flu ... and ..." Hayoung took her handkerchief from Sehun shoulders and turned toward Krystal and Jongin. "Oh ... annyeong saseo ... hmm ..." Hayoung look towards Sehun that his face was not in good condition. "I should go then, thanks sunbaenim ..."

"Is she?" Jongin asked.

Sehun looks dreamy.

"Sehunah?" Krystal asked.

"I'm not feeling well, congrats for you both, I'm going first ..." he said.

At every step, Sehun thought about Jongin and Krystal are officially dating. Jongin didn’t know if Sehun like Krystal, he only knows if they are pretty close friends. Sehun have no idea if they will fast because he knew Jongin just broke up with Naeun a few months ago.

"skip class?"

Sehun turned and saw Hayoung wearing sports clothes and bring a towel. Sehun still on silent, he immediately walked away toward the rear of the building and sat in a chair that is not used again over there, Hayoung followed him.

"seems you not in good mood? What was Krystal? Girl you like?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun nodded.

"And the man if he's your friend? They dating? I see her arm on him," Hayoung asked.

Sehun turned to Hayoung with a flat stare.

"That's life ... a close friend dating someone we like ..." Hayoung looking straight ahead. "Did your friend  know you like her?"

"No ... no one ... except you."

"Me? The first person that you tell your secret ... wow!"

Sehun take something in his bag, it is a paper expression of feelings that he has made for Krystal, he tore it up and tossed it toward the trash that is not far away from them.

Hayoung sighed. "Don’t be upset ... maybe she's not the right person for you too, thinking about it again, you say you are close since junior high, but she chose to go out with your friends. Not to make you feeling down, but maybe she was looking for the person on the other way not on her side, she just not noticed yet."

"Why are you so good at talking?" asked Sehun on Hayoung.

Hayoung chuckled. "I don’t know ..." she then touching Sehun shoulder. "If she really meant to be yours, she will realize it someday. I should go so ... bye ..."

Sehun looked Hayoung who walked away from him, he smiled and shook his head.

...

When the break time class arrived ...

Sehun first out of the classroom, he usually waited Jongin but he saw Jongin are still talking with Krystal, then he straight away without waiting for them.

In the cafeteria he searched Hayoung figure. Then he saw Hayoung who was sitting alone at a corner table cafeteria, close to the glass window that leads to the field.

"Hey..."

Hayoung turned and smiled. "Hey sunbaenim ..."

"Just call me Sehun, at the first meeting you didn’t call me Sunbae though you know me," said Sehun.

Hayoung smiled and nodded. "Okay ..."

"So, you don’t have lunch?" Sehun asked.

"No ... I'm pretty full. You don’t eat too?"

Sehun shook his head.

"feel better?" Hayoung asked.

"Yeah ... sure ... I feel better, thanks to you," replied Sehun.

"Me?" Hayoung looks surprised.

Suddenly Jongin and Krystal approached them both. Jongin sitting next to Sehun and Krystal sat next to Hayoung.

"So are you the girl named Hayoung?" Jongin asked.

Hayoung stared Sehun, Sehun just smiled stiffly.

"Annyeong haseo ... Oh Hayoung imnida," said Hayoung.

"Oh is your family name? What do you Sehun family?" Krystal asked.

Hayoung shook her head, Sehun surprised because he didn’t know if they have the same family name.

"No ... Sehun sunbae and I don’t have any blood relationship," said Hayoung.

"I like her ..." said Jongin. "It's not like that Krys ... you know ... I think Sehun interested with our junior… this one," said Jongin pointed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter