The reveal

Tragedy at 40,000ft

Nichkhun slowly walked back to the cockpit as he sighed in boredom...

CHAPTER 2

Nichkhun slowly sat down in his chair and made his takeoff announcement

Khun: "Laides and gentlemen, we are now ready for takeoff, please ensure you have your seatbelts fastened, crew prepare for takeoff, thank you"

In the cabin...

PA (Khun): "Laides and gentlemen, we are now ready for takeoff, please ensure you have your seatbelts fastened, crew prepare for takeoff, thank you"

As the announcement by the captain was made, Tiffany quickly secured the galley and sat down in her jumpseat, watching the city under her become smaller and smaller, as the plane rose higher and higher

After takeoff...

As the seatbeflt sign turned off, Tiffany and he other crew quickly changed into their aprons and started preparing frantically for the services, as their senior gave instructions to her and the rest of the crew.

Senior: "Put that in cabinent L2...this in L4....this in L8...KA-SHING!"

As the sound of glass shattering was heard, the whole crew suddenly stopped and looked towards Tiffany who was looking down at the glass she had just accidentaly dropped. In fear, she slowly looked up at her senior, who was simply staring at her with fire in her eyes.

Senior: "What the hell!? You think we have time to deal with this? Go get the broom fron the frontal galley, now!" she demanded

Tiffany: "Oh, yes sunbaenim!"

Tiffany rushed out of her galley in a blink of an eye and started sprinting to get the broom, then she frantically ran back to her own so tha she could clean u her mess ASAP. But something suddenly seemed wrong, she felt a sudden jolt down her spine, she felt as if she recongnised someone she just passed, but didn't at the same time. She soon however, decides to brush it off and focus on her duties.

20 minutes later...

The cabin is filled with smiles and chatter as the cabin crew start the dirnk service, serving each and every passenger with their delicate smiles and kind aura.

Tiffany: "Sir what drink would you like? Yes, organge juice?...Ma'am what dirnk would you like? Sure, just some sprite?..." As tiffany happily hands out drinks to the passengers, she notices Nichkhun walking out of the cockpit in the corner of her eye. "Tsk, Oppa really gets bored quickly doesn't he?" she thinks to herself, not being able to help herself form giggling. He soon notices her too and winks at her with a genuince smile, causing Tiffany to blush and smile back. 

As Tiffany continues on with her sevice, she comes across a passenger whom seems to unexpectadely give her and unpleasant vibe. Tiffany isn't sure what it is, but she senses something strange about this certain passenger that makes her feel uncomfortable. At that moment, the passenger slowly raises their head, slwoly causing Tiffany to feel more and more curious. But then, the passenger lifts their eyes at the speed of light, revelaing the face of a wrinkly, middle aged man death staring Tiffany.

Suddenly, Tiffany's heart drops as she instantly remembers why she was feeling that unpleasant feeling the whole time.

The man furiously stands up and barges out of his seat and slowly creeps towards Tiffany, death stairng her more and more with every step he takes.

Tiffany: "No...no...it...it can't be..."

TO BE CONTINUED...