We have takeoff~

Tragedy at 40,000ft

Just a bit of guidance information; anything the characters are saying will be in quotation marks with their names, enjoy!!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board Korean Air flight 329 bound for New York JFK International Airport from Seoul Incheon International Airport"

Nichkhun started making his announcement as he got settled in for the 13 hour flight to New York.

Khun: "Isn't is a beautiful day to fly"? he asked his first offcier sitting beside him. "I'm gonna go check on Tiffany, be right back" he smerked, as he exited the cockpit.

Meanwhile, in the cabin~

Tiffany: "Annyeonghaseyo ma'am, may I please check your boarding pass? Gamsahapnida, just down that way please..."

Khun: (sneaking up behind her)  "BOO!"

Tiffany jumped back, startled

Tiffany: "Oppa, what are you doing here? Anyway, I told you to stop doing that, go prepare for the flight"

Khun: (laughing) "Okay okay, just came for a glass of water no need to get fiesty. 

To be continued...

As Nichkhun walked into the galley, Tiffany looked back at him as her anger slowly turned into loving emotions. She decided to follow him in as her last moment of fun before real work began.

Tiffany: (swiftly opening the galley curtain): "BOO!"

Khun: (dropping his cup in fright): "AH! Mwoya...."

Tiffany couldnt help but to burst out laughing when she saw Nichkhun getting more of a fright than she did

Tiffany (laughing): "Ha! That's my rveenge Oppa haha"

Nichkhun glanced back at her with a smile before walking towards her and bringing her in closer and starting to massge her back for her gently.

Khun: "You must be very tried and stressed these days? You haven't had a proper day off in over a month! Do you want me to teach those scheduling punks a lesson?" he said, throwing fists and giggling.

Tiffany: "Tsk, don't worry about it, I'm fine, I like flying and it's always what I've wanted to do so..." she is cut off when her senior barges in.

Senior: "What do you think you're doing? Get back to work! And you, Captain Horvejkul, should be preparing for takeoff!"

Tiffany: (backing away from Nichkhun) "I'm very sorry, I'll go hand out the hot towels"

Khun: (watching Tiffany walk away in a rush): "Aye, don't you think you're being a bit too overcontrolling? You do realise that..."

He is cut off by the senior flight attendant once again

Senior: "Captain, we are on an aricraft, and we have more than 300 lives on our shoulders, learn some discipline" she says, walking off.

Khun: "Wow, that gizibe, i swear to god, aishi..."

Nichkhun slowly walks back to the cockpit, sighing in boredom.

TO BE CONTINUED...