Chapter 5 - The 1st Date

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Location: The Jung Residence, Master Bedroom.

 

It was finally Saturday, the perfect day for the memorable event both of the girls were looking forward to the most. 

 

Chaeyeon was sitting down, examining herself in front of a mirror.

Diligently trying her best to look perfect for her very first date with the girl she accepted the love confession from and happily returned as well the other day.

She had actually been on quite a few group dates and such before, but Chaeyeon did not count them as real dates because some of the guys simply did not interest her and also became too creepy which turned her off.  That was one of the main reasons why she stopped going out as much, another cause was of course her bad luck curse. 

She's been uber shocked that no harm has been done to her Guardian Angel yet, and she's been really grateful for that.

And although Chaeyeon always knew she was pretty no matter what, on this particular occasion she really wanted to look extra special for Pinky.

The young excited girl applied some pinkish-coral lip gloss onto her soft lips to add more liveliness to her face, then proceeded to spray a bit of J'adore Dior perfume which smelt nice and intoxicating.

She gazed at the mirror once more and was exceedingly satisfied while puckering her duck lips.

There, perfect.

Hehe.

Chaeyeon said as she giggled to herself and ended with a wink.

I can't believe this is my first date with Pinky~

Since we discovered out feelings were mutual, It really is like a dream..

 

She took a couple of deep breaths.

Inhale.

Exhale.

 

Alright, I'm ready.

 

**************************************************************************************

 

Location: Lotte World (Amusement Park) in Seoul, South Korea.

 

Pinky was standing near the ticket booth, waiting patiently for Chaeyeon to arrive.

Even though they live together now, Pinky left the house first to prepare a special surprise for Chaeyeon later on and her cover-up was that she was going to run a few errands.

She started to look worried as she scanned her surroundings, then stared down at her watch to check the time and noticed her date was running a bit late.

They were supposed to meet at the time they agreed on which was 1:00 pm, but it was already 1:07 pm.  Pinky raised an eyebrow as she was surprised.

 

"Hmm I wonder where could she possibly be?"

 

Unaware, Pinky looked up and saw Chaeyeon being captivating as ever as she magically appeared in-front of her eyes in a graceful white and pink dress, with wavy hair walking towards her direction.

The wind blowing softly and gently. 

 

Pinky's face was in awe as she admired her date who was a tad bit late.

At first she thought it would be fun to scold her for being tardy, but in a minute she didn't have a care in the world.

 

Of course that lovely view turned many males heads whistling her way and even guys with girlfriends stared at her, but soon after they would get a beating right away for misbehaving in-front of their significant others.  

 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, ignoring all the annoying men as she did not care about any single one of them. 

In the interest of that her eyes only sought out for Pinky.

 

Pinky moped and glared at all the guys who had googly eyes pointing to her date.

AAAHHHH!

What the heck!?!?

Why are all these dudes staring at her like a piece of meat!?

How dare they try to degrade her..

She was truly aggrivated, burning up with complete jealousy.

 

Hnnngg... Chaeyeon looks so cute and beautiful that I don't want anyone else to see her like this but me!

She clenched her fists but then released them as soon as she noticed her date waving and shouting at her.

"Pinky!!!"

Chaeyeon ran up to her quickly to give her a sweet hug all of a sudden.

 

"Eh?"

"C-Chaeyeon-shi..." Pinky immediately blushed and smiled.

 

They were embracing for about close to a minute and Chaeyeon seemed like she did not want to let go as she squeezed very tightly.

She pulled away and looked into Pinky's eyes with warmth and sweet smile.

"S-sorry... did I startle you?"

"I just thought you looked really cute."

"You see... I wanted to hug you really bad."

"And now all those guys know I'm taken by you and they can get lost."

Chaeyeon looked down in embarrassment as she couldn't believe she was blurting all of that out.

 

Pinky gulped as she was relieved with joy hearing those words.

"Ohh.. is that so?"

"Of course you're mine Chaeyeon-ah!"

She coughed while stuttering.

"Uhmm.. b-by the way... i-isn't your dress a bit short...?"

"Let's buy you some leggings or pants to cover your legs up later when it gets cold alright?"

Pinky didn't want any more creeps staring at her date which would lead to making her feel very uncomfortable.

She cried, "But wow.. I wouldn't know what I would do if I didn't have you!"

 

Chaeyeon thought Pinky looked much cuter than her.

Hmm.. even though she's the perfect angel, she fears she could lose me... so that's why she's crying.

Awww how cute!

With her fingers she started to pinch Pinky's left and right cheeks.

"Shhh stop it, you're embarrassing me babo."


"Owwww it hurts~"

The Angel who always gets slightly hurt by Chaeyeon rubs where she was pinched.

Pinky immediately listened to her command and tried to act cool.

"Anyways... "

"Ta-daaa~"

"Here are the tickets!"

"Shall we go the most fun time of our lives today!?"

She asked enthusiastically.

 

Chaeyeon nodded with a radiant smile and threw her hands up in the air to show how amazingly excited she was.

"Yes most definitely.. leggo!"

 

After they got their stamps on their hands they strolled along the amusement park, which was to no surprise was crazy packed.

 

Chaeyeon noticed another couple linking arms and she was a bit envious of them...

Should we do that too? 

She decided to make a move first and copy the other couple by confidently linking her right arm with Pinky's left.

Pinky felt like dying and screaming on the inside when this happened.

Both of their faces became red and tried to avoid eye contact out of shyness.  They wore awkward smiles as they were not use to this yet. The girls kept walking around to find an activity they could enjoy together.

Pinky suddenly let go of Chaeyeon's arm and noticed something immediately that she may be pretty good at.

*She pointed at a shooting range target game*

"I-I'll get that Hello-Kitty stuffed doll for you!" Exclaimed Pinky.

 

Chaeyeon didn't seem to really want it though.

"Hmm?"

"Uhh... You really don't have to..."

 

Pinky kept insisting, "No, no..."

"Leave it to me!

"I may not look like it but I have a pretty good aim!"

 

*Misses for the 100th time*

 

The Guardian Angel sulked and was getting really frustrated.

The employee chuckled as she was making a lot of money thanks to Pinky having terrible bad aim.

"Would you like to buy another round?" She asked with an evil girn.

 

"YES!!!" Pinky said loudly just like before in the other rounds she believed she could win.

 

Even though this was still their first activity at Lotte World, Chaeyeon sighed and sadly was already moderately exhausted.

But she applauded Pinky for having the will and determination to win her something.

And she really liked seeing that side of her.

"Okay we should really stop here, this is your last attempt."

"Alright?"

 

Pinky frowned and sulked more, "Okay Chaeyeon-ah.... if I get this for sure, then it shows how much I really adore you!"

Then suddenly, BAM! She actually shot the center target.

"Yes.. I hit it!" She enthusiastically yelled as she gave Chaeyeon a side-hug.

 

"Ooohh wow...finally." Chaeyeon was merely impressed and smirked.

Shes better adore me.

 

Pinky handed over the little Squirtle doll she had won.

"S-Sorry I wasted so much time and it's not the doll you wanted."

Her eyes were starting to get a bit watery.

 

Chaeyeon smiled and patted Pinky on the head like a child.

"It's okay."

"The thought is what counts."

She giggled, "It's really cute... It kind of resembles you!"

 

Pinky's face lit up and was hesitant at her comment.

"Y-You... think I'm cute?"

"Shy shy shy~"

 

Chaeyeon in an assured manner replied,

"Of course, you're the cutest fool I know."

 

They suddenly locked eyes and looked away immediately while blushing yet again.

Chaeyeon heard loud screams coming from another direction that really caught her attention.

She held Pinky's hand and started running while pulling her to another spot which in their discovery was a huge line-up for the biggest roller-coaster ride.

*Points*

"I want to ride that one!" Chaeyeon delightfully said.

 

Pinky's face became horrified and swallowed.

"T-T-That thing?"

The Angel was secretly scared of heights.

"Haha okay you can go.. I'll wait for you here." She said quietly backing step by step away from the location.

 

Chaeyeon was a bit mad that Pinky was trying to escape and raised her voice,

"You said you would be super fun, and now you're trying to make me go ride this alone!?"

"That's not fun at all!" She ended the rant with a pout.

 

Hmm she has a point...

Pinky did not want to disappointed her love.

She also didn't want her to be bored so early on their date.

 

"Pinky-ah you promised..." She said in a cute childish voice while still pouting adorably.

Chaeyeon always knew how to get things done her way with her aegyo.

 

Pinky agreed and said, "Ah that is very true."

"I definitely did promise you that and I will go because I cannot break my promise since it's you."

 

Chaeyeon had a devilish grin going on as she was happy it went her way.

"O-Okay then let's go!"

 

They waited in line for about 30 minutes since it was the most popular ride at the park and finally it was their turn to be seated onto the rollercoaster.

 

Chaeyeon noticed Pinky seemed really nervous and scared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter