Chapter 3 The Confession

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Pinky had woken up bright and early in the morning.

*Yawns*

It was definitely a beautiful day...

The sun was shining warmly and radiantly through the bedroom's humongous windows.

Another thing that was radiant in her eyes was Chaeyeon who was sleeping next to her.

She looked over to her right and completely forgot that they were sharing a bed which made her feel completely joyful again.

A bonus was that Chaeyeon's head was using Pinkys right arm as a relaxing pillow.

Pinky was highly fascinated by her pretty sleeping face.

She poked the girl's cheek gently, giggled lightly and just stared for a minute.

Wow... Chayeon's aura is unbelievable, the beauty that keeps other people at a distance.

So beautiful, so enticing, I want to touch those lips...

 

Pinky had gotten ready first and went ahead earlier to School because she had to take some tests and exams she missed prior to joining late.

As well she needed to get the School's uniform so she could fit in properly with the class.

She also didn't wake up Chaeyeon so she could extend her beauty sleep and to rest much more. 

That's how considerate Pinky was for the person she was guarding.

 

*Class was about to start in 25 minutes.*

 

Sejeong had invited Pinky to the Student Council's office to have a chat so they could get to know each other better.

They quickly became friends because they had a lot of things in common.

One thing in particular was girls... (Pretty ones to be exact.)  

Pinky enlightened Sejeong about the truth of her situation with Chaeyeon where they weren't actually dating and that she was just startled earlier to find an explanation on how they knew each other.

 

The School's president had also told Pinky about Chaeyeon's bad luck/misfortune at school.

It made her want to protect her even more.

 

Sejeong was rather curious by this pair and wanted to investigate further.

"So... do you like her?"

 

"I do... even though we just met I really, really like her!"

Pinky responded ecstatically with heart eyes.

"She's my dream girl." She pictured Chaeyeon in her mind.

 

Sejeong laughed.

"You're grinning again... "

"I honestly can't believe you two aren't actually dating."

"You're like a match made in heaven."

 

Pinky choked on the water she drank, "Haha right?"

Sejeong still didn't know about her mission and how she was actually an Angel sent back to Earth to guard Chaeyeon.

 

"If you're that into her, just tell her how you feel." Sejeong progressed.

"I mean It's written all over your face."

"You're totally nuts about her."
"And you're incredibly popular, so all the other girls are going to go crazy when they find out."

She smirked at Pinky, "It'll be fun."

"You seem like a total guy on the inside sometimes."

 

Pinky was turned off by that comment and flicked her long wavy hair.

"E-Excuse me?"

"Pshh... you sure blab alot for a School President."

"How rude!"

"I'm a girl in both body and spirit." she said confidently as she crossed her arms.

 

Sejeong had a half-assed apologetic look.

"Sorry, I'm just teasing..."

"When are you going to confess your feelings to her?" questioned the President.

 

The half angel replied even though she was still a bit angry,

"I'm not entirely sure.. it's still too soon."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Pinky strolled outside of the Student Council's rooms balcony and spotted her favorite human being Chaeyeon with her farsightedness clearly walking straight to School in her direction with a huge sea of students.

Ah finally... there's my girl.

She waved her arms in the air like a little kid and yelled with all her might,

"Chaeyeon unnie over here!!!"

 

Though it was a bit hard to hear from afar Chaeyeon could recognize that voice anywhere so she looked up and noticed Pinky being extra cute, then smiled back.

The unconditional smile she offers me...

"Tsk... that idiot."

 

At first, Chaeyeon was a bit upset that Pinky had left without her because she was looking forward to maybe walking to school together since she checked the weathers forecast and it said it was going to be a ideal day outside. 

She got over it fast since Pinky had made up for it by cooking her the most tasty breakfast which seemed like a feast fit for a Princess...

On the kitchen table there was a set of chocolate pancakes with fresh berries, whipped cream, fluffy delicate eggs, crispy bacon, and a healthy shake to keep her in shape.  Pinky even handpicked pretty flowers from the garden to put in a vase for a nice visual presentation.

Chaeyeon was stunned at how delicious her Guardian Angel's food truly was.

She took a bite of the pancakes and made a pleasant noise.

"MmmMmm... Yum yum."

In this moment she absolutely had no regrets of letting Pinky stay with her.

Maybe she can stay with me forever? 

Her home cooking is without a doubt better than our family's personal chefs.

 

*Back to the scene at School where Chaeyeon was walking*

 

Pinky noticed that Chaeyeon's shoe laces were untied so she pointed sharply at her feet as a signal to warn her.

"Hey your shoe laces are untied!"

"Please be careful!"

 

Chaeyeon read her lips and understood precisely.

She mouthed the words thank you as an appreciation and started tying her shoe laces so she doesn't scrape her knee or fall flat on her face full of shame etc.

 

Pinky sighed in relief and smiled because luckily thus far there hasn't been any accidents that has happened to her soon to be girlfriend.

Phew~

She pretended to wipe off sweat off of her forehead as if she was working a full time job the entire day or something.

Thank goodness.

Being her Guardian Angel isn't so bad and to be frank, seeing Chaeyeon being clueless like that really makes me want to take care of her forever hehe.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The two met up at the lockers where Pinky was waiting patiently for Chaeyeon and they happily greeted each other.

Pinky had sparkles in her eyes.

"Good morning pretty girl!"

 

"H-Hey." Chaeyeon replied shyly.

 

"Kyah~ again Chaeyeon you're so cute today!" She bursted with euphoria and tucked Chaeyeon's hair behind her left ear.

"Seriously pretty."

 

Her face blushed every single damn time for some reason when Pinky would compliment her, she hated that she couldn't control her facial expressions very well.

Usually if someone else complimented Chaeyeon, she would act fine and always carried a dignified expression, but not with Pinky.

 

Pinky suggested, "Hey.. when for once you're being praised, you should be polite and show some gratitude."

 

"Hmph, whatever... thanks I guess." Chaeyeon replied.

I won't be tricked easily by that smile.

 

"Sooo.... Did you enjoy the loving breakfast that I made especially for you? ♥" Pinky grilled.

 

Chaeyeon didn't want to seem like she could be easily won over just like that.

"Meh, It was alright." She joked, though it didn't come across that way because Chaeyeon was always bad at joking around.

 

Pinky pouted...  Though she secretly knew that Chaeyeon loved it of course. 

Hehe that liar...!!!  Everyone loves my food, she is such a tsundere! (a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time.)

 

Out of nowhere yet again they were ambushed by Pinky's fangirls and fanboys asking if they could walk together to class and carry her books, binders, and pencil cases for her.

 

Mina sneakily linked arms with Pinky and smiled flirtatiously.

"Hey Pinky!"

"How about you take me and we can walk together instead?"

 

Chaeyeon looked rather irritated seeing the sight of the jerk that had interrupted her precious moment alone with her Guardian Angel.

She didn't understand why Pinky was taking so much time and being so kind with all of them. 

Yet then again that's what Angels have to do she assumed.

 

Jeez... Pinky is just so naturally cute that it's obvious she can't be hated...

Why is she that pretty even though she wears no make-up as well?

I guess that's where I feel like she's my natural rival when it comes to looks in this School...

Today I even used a perfume that I thought she'd like, but she's so oblivious to other's feelings and hasn't mentioned it once yet.

Aahhhh seriously!

Pinky you idiot, can you pay attention to me more?

 

Pinky quickly removed her arms away from Mina.

"Sorry everyone, I'm walking with Chaeyeon to class."
Pinky placed her hand on her back securely and pushed her away.

Chaeyeon was taken by suprise.

"Huh?"

 

Pinky was sincerely sorry she couldn't spend any more time with her classmates and did a 90-degree bow to everyone.

On the other hand, of course she'd rather spend time with Chaeyeon.

"See you all later!"

"Let's go Chaeyeon-ah!" she said as she smiled brightly.

 

Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter