Chapter 2 The Aftermath

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was anticipating Pinky's interesting story of how she became her Guardian Angel.

"Okay, you can start telling me the truth now."

 

Pinky cleared .

"A-Ahem."

"Alright... basically I died and then I came back to life."

"So an Angel sent me back here to protect you!" She explained with the most serious face.

And then posed cutely for Chaeyeon again.

 

Her remarks left the other girl dumbfounded and had a blank stare on her face.

She felt kind of hurt that maybe Pinky was making a fool out of her since she expected a way better answer than that.

She raised her eyebrow and glared at the cute girl.

"Yah!"

"I thought you said you were going to give me an explanation in full detail?"

"One, that was a bit short."  She spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Two, do you honestly think I'm just going to believe that!?"

Chaeyeon crossed her arms and started tapping her right foot.

"Three, how do I know you're not lying and actually an angel?"

"And last but not least four..."

"What kind of name is Pinky...?  Is that even your real name!?"

Chaeyeon was finished exploding her with questions non-stop, she wanted to feel competent and understand the situation much more.

 

Pinky was pretty damn clueless, but she couldn't help think how adorable it was when Chaeyeon kept whining furiously, but then her face had a dejected look.

She continued to comment, "I guess you think I'm dumb or something..."

 

The half angel was nervous and unsure of how to explain her side of the story so it could sound more realistic.  She absolutely wanted to gain Chaeyeon's trust.

"No!!!"

"That's not it at all." She shouted.

Then spoke with a quieter voice. "I'm not trying to fool you, Chaeyeon-ah please believe me..."

 

Chaeyeon stared at Pinky's eyes which were full of sincerity.

She even had the Puss in Boots kitten look that was strangely hard to resist.

She thought to herself. 

Ahhh what the heck.. how can she be so cute?  I honestly can't stay mad at her.

W-wait knock it off Chaeyeon, you're not that easy... pull yourself together and snap out of it!

"Okay, I'm listening."

 

Pinky continued.

"All that's left of my memories is that my friends called me Pinky."

"But my real name is Joo Kyul Kyung."

"Other than that I don't remember anything else unfortunately..."

"Well my name and how I died."

"Currently right now, my mission is to keep you safe so that way I can earn my wings."

 

Pinky looked down and tried to hide her upset face, she looked like she was about to cry.

She wanted to keep it in so she could show Chaeyeon how strong she was.

"I'm sorry it's the truth and that's all I can inform you right now."

 

Chaeyeon felt incredibly bad after seeing her like that and for interrogating as well.

"N-no I'm sorry.. I was a bit harsh."

"I believe you."  She actually didn't fully, but wanted to see where it goes.

Chaeyeon then patted Pinky on the head because she reminded her of a human version of her adorable pet pomeranian named Fluffy.

If we could see her as an actual puppy she would probably be wagging her tail.

 

Pinky's face lit up and saw the genuineness of Chaeyeon's apology.

"Thank you, you won't regret it!"

"But you didn't have to apologize... I just want to be with you."

The half angel shrieked.

It sort of sounded like a confession on the spot so Pinky tried to save herself.

"Errr.. I meant be there for you, so I can protect you of course!"

She laughed awkwardly... "Hahah."

 

Chaeyeon's facial expression changed again because of amusement, but then looked at the time on her watch.

She was late for class and has never been tardy in her whole entire life.

"Shoot, I've got to head to class!"

The 1st place student ran quickly as she could without thinking.

 

Pinky was left behind but she didn't mind one bit that she was ditched unexpectedly.

I suppose that girl must really love school.  

Hmmm... I'll see you later in class my love. 

She concluded with a broad smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Location:  Homeroom / Class.

 

Chaeyeon rushed to her seat and noticed the teacher wasn't surely there yet.

She had forgotten that she set up her watch 10 minutes ahead of time so she would always be early because she's brilliant like that.

She sighed in relief.

"Phew...that was a close one."

Then she came to realization that she left her Guardian Angel on the roof by herself and face-palmed and dropped her head on the table.

Ahhh poor Pinky, what am I going to do!?

 

10 minutes later...

 

The Homeroom teacher, Mrs. Kahi entered the room.

"Alright kids, in your seats please!" she yelled like a drill sergeant.

"Today, we are kindly welcoming a new transfer student!"

"Go ahead and introduce yourself."

The class full of more than 30 students were overly excited when they saw her come in.

It was Pinky!

Chaeyeon's jaw dropped as she introduced herself with great affection.

"Hello everyone!"

"I'm Joo Kyulkyung, but you guys can call me Pinky."

"It's nice to meet you guys and I hope we can all be wonderful friends."

The class was in hysteria and gasped at her insane visuals.

Many male students whispered to each other,

"Wow she's a real life goddess!"

And the rest of the female students were jealous of her looks and aegyo except for Chaeyeon.

"How can someone be so beautiful and have that kind of perfect skin with no blemishes?"

 

Mrs. Kahi whistled to get everyone's attention and to also stop yapping.

"Alright you animals, simmer down!"

"Miss Joo Kyulkyung, you can go ahead and sit down in that empty seat right next to Jung Chaeyeon."

Pinky was awfully grateful to the teacher for seating her next to Chaeyeon so she can look after her target properly.

Then swiftly, another student named Kim Doyeon popped out of her seat and raised her hand.

"Mrs. Kahi can she please sit next to me instead?"

"PRETTY PLEASE!?"

The tall skinny Jeon Jihyun look-alike begged with a ditzy smile.

Pinky was glad another pretty girl wanted to be her friend but she wanted to sit with her bae of course."

The teacher replied, "No Doyeon, there aren't even any empty seats around you."

The whole class laughed.

Doyeon pulled a long face, "Aww no fair!"

Another young girl tugged on her skirt's bottom back to her seat which made her seem a bit possessive.

"What the!?"

"Sit your back down you idiot."

The fool responded, "Oh oopsies, is that you Choi Yoojung?"

"Haha sorry I totally forgot you were there since you're so freaking tiny like a baby shrimp."

Yoojung rolled her eyes.

"I'm just messing with you, please don't get mad at me."

*Backhugs*

Chaeyeon felt mild astonishment again because Pinky would now attend the same classes as her.

W-why?  Why me?

Why me of all people...

Though she was secretly gleeful that Pinky was going to be her seat-mate from now on, but also knew that this may cause some sort of trouble in the future.

She peeked over at the girl who just sat down next to her.

Their eyes met for just a sec and Pinky winked and waved.

"Hey again, beautiful!"

She scooched her seat and table a lot closer then whispered in Chaeyeon's ear.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad that you ditched me on the roof earlier." Pinky had a smug smile.

 

Chaeyeon felt shame and and noticed her face becoming hot because of Pinky.

She looked away urgently and stared outside the window to not be so obvious.

 

Pinky kept watching her intimately from the corner of her eyes, and giggled to herself.

In the midst of that, the other students were just staring at the two girls interactions with complete fascination.

A male student was beaming.

"Woah the atmosphere seems so different over there!"

Another different female student questioned.

"Hmmm Interesting.. do they know each other from before?"

"I hope the new girl will be careful of that witch."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

During class, Pinky was trying hard not to fall asleep.

Her head kept tilting up and down.

Besides that, Chaeyeon was listening carefully to everything the teacher was instructing the class.

The clever girl overheard her Guardian Angel suddenly snore which sounded pretty noisy.

So she immediately elbowed her to wake up and peacefully muttered.

"Hey, you can't fall asleep here you goof, you'll disrupt the class."

Pinky rolled over to the other side to face towards Chaeyeon.

She talked back in her sleep, "Mmmm just 10 more minutes..."

ZzzzzZzzzzzzzzz...

*Snoozes*

Chaeyeon judged her sleeping face and thought it was adorable.

What will I do with this one.... I bet I'll have to tutor her from now on.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-The School bell finally rang and it was time for a short break-

 

A female student approaches Pinky even though she looked like she was a coma.

*pokes cheeks*

Pinky finally woke up from her nap, stretched her arms in the air and yawned.

"Huh?"

 

"Hey there sleepy head, nice impression on the first day!"

She laughed, "Welcome to Seoul Of Performing Arts High School!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter