Plan A

It started with a mistletoe kiss

The journey back to Dujun’s place was slightly longer, since Yoseob forgot his way back. Good thing the people there were friendly. And probably the whole time he fazed out as he kept thinking of his angel. Although he would deny it but Yang Yoseob has fallen in love.

 

“Oh, look who’s back! It’s the guy who got shot by cupid on Christmas!” Junhyung teased as Yoseob entered the almost empty apartment.

 

“Shut up, . I didn’t come back to hear you tease at me,” Yoseob said with an emotionless face.

 

“Ooh, someone seems grumpy tonight,” Dujun now joined as he crept up from behind Yoseob. “What’s wrong, little guy? Got rejected by another girl again?”

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch across from Junhyung, “No.”

 

Dujun leaped over the couch Yoseob was sitting on and swiftly plopped down beside his dongsaeng. This time he had a much serious face than Junhyung, who was a candy cane. “Dude, seriously, why the long face?” Dujun asked, patting Yoseob’s shoulder lightly.

 

Yoseob brushed his hyung’s hand gently, “Just tired.” Then he remembered about the gift Emily gave. He dug into his pocket and took out the present he had been dying to open. Why did he even forget about this wonderful thing?

 

His eyes were literally shining as he ripped open the packaging and stares at the box. She gave me… a toy robot? Then I heard Dujun chuckling beside me as he draped his arm around my shoulder, “Be happy, my dear boy. She hardly gives any presents to guys she just met.”

 

Yoseob smiled as he took the toy out from the box and then he noticed that the chest of the robot had some sort of message on it. Handwritten neatly, it said “Remember me well! Love, Robot Emily.” Yoseob turned to Dujun beside him, who was almost dozing off, “Hyung, did you once call her Robot Emily?”

 

Dujun chuckled sleepily as he rested his head against Yoseob’s shoulder, “Once? I still call her Robot Emily, just because of that time during Halloween, we were both still young. She dared me to wear a fairy’s costume, so I forced her to wear a robot costume.”

 

Yoseob smiled to himself again when he remembers another gift in his other pocket – the one that that Santa guy gave. He opened the box and found a necklace sitting on the cushioned base. What a weird shape. “I wonder what Emily got,” Yoseob thought aloud. He glanced at Dujun, who seemed to be eyeing him at that moment. Maybe he has the answer I need.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Dujun narrowed his eyes at Yoseob as he leaned away from him, as though Yoseob suddenly had chickenpox.

 

“You know, I have this feeling you’re the only person who has Emily’s number,” Yoseob began, as he stared at Dujun almost seductively.

 

“Oh hell no! I’m never letting you have her number!” Dujun almost screamed as he tried getting away from the suddenly freaky Yoseob. “Never, Yoseob! Not even you!”

 

He fell on his back off the couch and quickly made a dash for the bedrooms. Yoseob, with a smirk playing on his lips, swiftly followed him in. “Go Yang Yoseob, the phone hacker!” Junhyung cheered from the couch, still lying on his back. “There’s only one room available, by the way! Hyunseung’s using one with a girl he picked up just now, Gikwang and Dongwoon in another. What the hell are they doing in there anyways?” His voice trailed off as he finally entered slumber.

 

[Emily’s POV]

 

Living room: check. Kitchen: spotless. Windows all locked and lights out at the front porch. Once everything’s checked, I turned off the lights at the first level of the house and head up for bed. I’ve taken a shower and changed into comfy clothes. I didn’t even manage to sort out my things as I had to carry out my chores and clean the house like I always do. Now that everything’s done, I sprawled myself across my bed, to where I last dumped my bag.

 

Pouring the contents out, I looked through at all the presents I got from Dujun’s party. There was one box from Yoseob oppa – it was a cute yellow headband with a bow attached to it. Then there’s another one which Dongwoon oppa gave – they were candy cane earrings. Only Dongwoon would give me something like that. And the biggest one I received for the night was Junhyung oppa’s – it wasn’t so big as though it’s bigger than me, but big enough that it could hardly fit my small sling bag. I unwrapped it and opened the box – holy crap, the headphones I always wanted but was too expensive for me to buy! I squealed happily as I rolled around my small bed – only Junhyung gives expensive presents. All that’s left is for him to adjust his attitude.

 

Then my eye caught the present Yoseob gave earlier. It wasn’t the smallest and it wasn’t the biggest either. And he even said the Santa guy was the one who gave it to him, so in other words, it’s the Santa guy’s present for me, and not Yoseob’s? Oh well, I pulled the ribbon loose and lifted the lid of the box – it was a pendant? I took it out and noticed it was a necklace, which has a really nice silver pendant to it. I looked at it carefully but I couldn’t make out what its shape was.

 

Just then I felt a buzz from my bag. I dug through the pocket where I left my phone. There was a text message from an unknown number.

 

Unknown number: Hello Emily~ this is Yoseob oppa. I hope you remember me ^^ have you checked the present? I got a necklace with a nice, silver pendant but I don’t know what it is… How about you?

 

Me: Hello Yoseob oppa! I got the same thing! A necklace but the pendant is such a weird shape I don’t know what it is either…

 

Yoseob oppa: You should at least wear it, for a day or two, even if you don’t like it… or at least until I can get you a proper present.

 

Me: It’s okay, Yoseob oppa. You have given me more than enough, if you know what I mean.

 

Yoseob oppa: Haha! That’s another thing. I will still wear this necklace, and thanks for the robot! It is very cute^^. Are you turning in soon?

 

Me: Yeah, I was just sorting through my things before heading to bed.

 

Yoseob oppa: In that case, I have done my duty by giving you a goodnight kiss^^ Sleep well, Emily! See you soon!

 

Me: You too! Sleep early and don’t drink too much!

 

[Yoseob’s POV]

 

She called me oppa! She called me oppa, oh yeah!

 

“Yah, Yoseob-ah, stop dancing around just because she called you oppa,” Junhyung slurred form behind Yoseob. “For your info, you’re the last to be called oppa by Dujun’s little sister.”

 

Must that jerk really ruin my happy time? As he dragged his feet away from the living room, I glanced at my buzzing phone. Her text messages can already make me smile, let alone the person herself. Suddenly I felt a buzz in my pocket. Oh, Dujun’s phone. I glanced at the screen: Little Emily.

 

Little Emily: Oppa, I’ve got class tomorrow, sadly. Can you pick me up at 7 tomorrow? Pretty please?

 

With a snicker and a careful glance at Dujun’s room, my fingers flew across the on-screen keyboard, pretending to be Dujun hyung.

 

Me: Sure, Emily. I’ll be there.

 

Plan A in progress!

 

 


 

here's an update for you guise! I hope you like it!! ^^

if there are any of you, who's willing to make a simple but nice poster of this story, do leave a comment ^^

Happy Reading lovess <3