C.R.A.Z.Y. []

You are the sun of my night

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS !!!

 

The beat of the song keeps pounding in her head, it's making her head spins like crazy. Yeah, crazy just likes their new song. She's biting her lips so hard it almost bleeds but she can't feel it anymore. She's slowly loosing her mind, her feet are walking on their owns, she doesn't know where she's going and all of a sudden, the pink door is in front of her again.

She looks at it, grinning likes a crazy fool just likes every other times when she was in front of the pink door. "The princess door" as she has always called it. She rings the bell, listens closely to that smooth melody inside the house and the sound of light footsteps follows right after.

- SOONKYU!!!

She shouts and hugs the smaller girl immediately.

- YAH! Jeon Jiyoon! Why are you reeking of alcohol?

But she just giggles at Sunny while hugging her tightly.

- And you always smell so good, Bunny yah~

Jiyoon whispers, her hot breath touches Sunny's neck and making the smaller girl shudders.

- Hey big , at least let me close the frontdoor, okay?

Sunny tries to reach for the doorknob while holding Jiyoon but the bigger girl has already used her long leg and kicked the door back to its place.

- Yah, don't abuse my door likes that!

Sunny complains while slapping the "big " butts making Jiyoon busts out laughing.

- Baby, but you can't even touch it and I just don't want to stop holding you for a second.

- Sweet talker!

Sunny pouts, feeling a pair of lips nipping at her jaws, under her ear.

- Jiyoonie...

She shivers even under the slightest touch of this girl. She closes her eyes and let the younger girl guides her body to wherever she wants.

- I love you, Soonkyu.

She listens to the strong breaths that maul all over her body as clothes has been discarded, leaving a trail behind.

- Jiyoonie...

She bites her lips, tries to suppress the .

- Baby, please open your eyes and look at me.

She feels so warm, always feels so warm listening to Jiyoon's voice. And when she opens her eyes, with difficulty because of the pleasure Jiyoon's fingers on her hardening s are bringing to her right now, she sees her smile likes Jiyoon knows exactly what she's doing to her body right now. Ah! So cruel... yet so y.

- Please stop teasing me...

She pleads, teeth are grazing her neck's sensitive pulse point. She will be driven mad if this keeps going on. This girl knows all of her weak points, many times, it's a good thing but sometimes, it's making her so frustrating just like right now. And in her frustration, Sunny hasn't realised, Jiyoon already brought somethings out of the bed stand.

- YAH!!! JEON JIYOON! WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

Her hands has been tied to the metal headboard of their bed by the furry silver handcuff, a birthday gift from Hyoyeon last year. She's yelling and tries to break free from the cold metal but it won't budge and Jiyoon's smile only grows bigger.

- JEON JIYOON! RELEASE ME IMMEDI...MMMmmm...

Despite all the yelling and kicks, Jiyoon still manages to silence her with the kiss she had been missing and craving for a month, til now. She feels like a heated ice cream which quickly melts.

- Don't...

Sunny whimpers when Jiyoon's lips leave her but soon sighs happily when said lips touch her lips again. The kiss soon turns into a hot make out session when Jiyoon's tongue slides into , ing her own tongue senselessly while the slender fingers keeps playing with her hard s, twisting them everyways, giving her a mixture of pain and pleasure.

- Mmmmm...

Jiyoon can feel Sunny's s vibrate through her whole body everytimes her thigh brushes over Sunny inner thighs.

- Baby, you're so sensitive.

Sunny doesn't have to look to know Jiyoon's smirking. The familiar hoarse voice rings next to her ear and the hot breath once again tickles it. Sunny feels something wet just touches her skin, under her ear and then, a pair of full lips at it making her shudders. A low moan escapes her lips.

- Jiyoonie ah!

The sensation between her legs is increasing, drops of liquid are flowing out of her body. Her lower part is throbbing and she can't do anythings about it, her hands are tied to the spot and Jiyoon keeps teasing her.

- Jiyoon please, I can't take it anymore!

She doesn't even get touched down there and Jiyoon's hands are moving down too slow. She clenches her teeth, tries to move her body at her own to create anykind of contacts with anythings down there but both Jiyoon's hands strongly grips her hips, keeping her body still.

- Baby, why so impatient?

Once again, Sunny watches that annoying smirk plasters on the younger girl's face and never in her life, she hates it this much. But just before Sunny can say anythings, Jiyoon has already claimed her lips again. It's a teeth clattering kiss, it wakes up all the needs inside her, it makes her both moans and groans at the same time.

Jiyoon's nails are digging into Sunny's flesh, leaving red cresent marks everywhere but Sunny doesn't care anymore cause this is what she needs the most right now, a feeling of connection and reality. A reality of her and Jiyoon finally being together again after almost one month of not seeing each others because of 4minute's preparation for their new album.

- I love you!

Sunny can feel Jiyoon's words swirling on her tongue as Jiyoon deepens the kiss, completely sealing her voice. How good this is! Sunny thinks as her body once again moving on its own. Her legs glide up and down Jiyoon's strong legs, finding the wet spot between those legs and suddenly pressing her knee on it, feeling satisfying when she heard the upper girl gasped. Sweet revenge is always sweet. She smiles in their kisses.

- Naughty Bunny!

Jiyoon has to bite her lips to stop the s of her own but Sunny's thigh keeps touching her lower body. ! She can feel her soon! Jiyoon's face is reddened with all the heat that had been hidden inside her body slowly but strongly turns up. Jiyoon is moving along with Sunny while holding her unnie tight. Their bodies are sweating so hard and the crystal clear liquid won't stop flowing from Jiyoon's body has covered Sunny's milky thigh, making it glistens under the bedroom light. Jiyoon's near, Sunny can feel it, the tightening muscles, the hardening rosebud keeps rolling on her thigh and the quicken breaths.

- Soonkyu ah... I'm... I'm ... I'M GGG!!!

Jiyoon's voice is hoarser than before. She buries her face in Sunny's neck, tries to gain her breath again after the intense . And Sunny lets Jiyoon stay like this, she wishes she at least could hold Jiyoon right now but that pabo just had to handcuff her hands. Still Sunny can't stop smiling, thinking about the way Jiyoon's body has just twisted on her own and the dampness on her leg is making her happy more than ever.

- Baby, are you okay?

Sunny whispers, inhaling the mixture of Jiyoon's faint smell of perfume, the alcohol she had been drinking all night with her members, the sweat on their bodies and the smell of love nectar that Sunny has always loved.

Jiyoon nods, still unables to talk but she's smiling her shy sweet smile which has always melted Sunny's heart in an instant since the day they met.

- I love you, Soonkyu ah!

- I know, I love you too, Jiyoonie!

They kiss and soon, Jiyoon has plastered her kisses all over Sunny. She puts her kisses on every nook and cran of Sunny's body, nuzzles on every inches of that smooth milky skin, leaving hickeys everywhere, making the small bunny moans in pleasure.

- Jiyoonie, stop teasing me already!

Sunny's voice is shaking. She's on her knees right now, her hands are put on the headboard, her whole body is shivering evertimes Jiyoon flicks her s with her fingers and she has to endure all the built up sensation.

- Baby, your skin is so delicious.

- Jiyoonie~

She hears the faint chuckle behind her ear, a of the tongue and suddenly, three fingers are slamming into her without a warning.

- JIYOONIEEEEEE!!!

It's like her breath has been knocked out of her lungs completely.

- NO!!!

She screams, shaking her head but her body's moving with whatever rhythm Jiyoon has created with her fingers deep inside Sunny's body.

- Baby, you're so tight, have you not released yourself this past month?

Jiyoon smirks, asks the bunny in her arms. But Sunny can't answer the question, she clenches her teeth, the pain has already subsided and the pleasure has quickly found its way back.

- Baby, I know you like it rough, look at how wet you are, so cute.

Jiyoon chuckles. Her hot breath tickles Sunny's nape is not helping at all, it's driving her crazy right now and when Jiyoon curls her fingers slightly, Sunny gasps. She grips the headboard with all her might, hoping her body won't crumble under the pleasure after this all ends.

But this is not the end!

Jiyoon lets her thumb out and upward, and she begins rubbing Sunny's hard .

- OH MY GOD!!! JIYOONIEEEEEE!!!

She thought that after the last time they had , nothings could make her that hard again but she was wrong. Her body's shaking likes there's an earthquake in this room, her knuckles turn white from the strong grips and liquid won't stop gushing down her thighs, drenching their bed and Jiyoon's fingers are still inside her body, ing in and out slowly until her rides out.

Sunny's exhausted completely. She doesn't even realize Jiyoon has already released her from the handcuff, kissed her wrists while whispering all the sweet words and helped her lays down their bed.

- Are you okay, baby?

Sunny just looks at Jiyoon's worried face in silence. And suddenly, she giggles like a kid and buries herself in the younger girl's arms, sighs in content.

- Pabo! of cause I'm okay, just being with you is enough to make me feel okay, no matter what. I love you Jiyoonie ah, and I miss you so much!

- I know, Bunny ah, I know, cause I miss you too, I miss you like crazy!

Jiyoon said as she kissed Sunny's forehead before they both fall into dreamland peacefully.

 

(End.)