You are the sun of my night.

You are the sun of my night
 

It was weird for me to meet you everytimes we met. I still found it weird even after almost half a year of meeting each others over lunch, dinner and sometimes, breakfast. We both were busy cause it's a madworld this showbiz thing is but you and I, we still found time for each others, squeezed in as much time as we could and we loved, still love, between our schedules to meet each others, to show each others the silly stories of our daily life. But every smiles, every laughs I could put on your face everytimes I told you my stories, are all worth it, worth the effort, the time and the butterfly feeling in my stomach. Your laughs are melodies to my ears and your toothy smile, gosh, I can't even describe how I feel the first time I saw you smiled that cutie bunny smile. No wonder people called you Bunny. You are indeed a cute little bunny in a human shape, a very lovely human shape.

You used to say that you don't like your own facial feature very much because it made you look unpretty and immature sometimes but believe me, you are the most beatiful girl I have ever met and your mature side is something I have never stopped admiring since I knew you.

Let me tell you a secret, I had always wanted to grow up into someones liked you but the day I met you for the first time, really really met you, I knew I don't want to be you anymore but instead, I wanted to have you, by my side, for the rest of my life. Cause since that moment, I knew only you, the one and only you in this world, not me, not any others but you alone, can be you and I wanted that you. Wanted to know that you, wanted to connect with that you, wanted to be a part of that you's life, wanted to love that you for a lifetime.

You once asked me how did I recognize you that day among the sea of people swamping the area while you didn't even wear your make up. That day I didn't answer you because I was afraid. I didn't mean it but I was actually a little bit of a stalker of you that day. I still remember clearly, that day was the last day of your promotion season and to my surprise, you left the music show building in your normal outfit, alone. Without make up on, you seemed so fresh and tiny, liked a junior schoolgirl and in my trance of loosing thought, I just followed you blindly through the streets and finally, I conjured all my courage to call you. And that's like a moment of history, a fated call and luckily for me, you hadn't run away and I always feel grateful for that day. The day you and I met.

Our friendship is like a mismatch at first cause let's be honest, we are so different, our styles are different, our personalities are different, we came from different companies, even our birthplaces are diffenrent. Basically, even the possibility of us being friends with each others is like zero percent but look at us now, we are not only friends, we are more than friends, more than closefriends, more than bestfriends, we are soulmate, we are connected. Now, we are each others. The voice of you can clearly reciprocate my thoughts and mine yours.

Your appearance in my life was not something I or you had planned but I guess after having each others through thick and thin, everythings worked out fine in the end, especially now, especially at this moment, when I was standing here, looking in your eyes, pouring all my love for you into your eyes and watching the love you have strongly given me since the start sparkled in your eyes liked a million stars.

The vows we gave each others can't even be scribed into words but who cared, right? The vows, we already gave each others our vows since the day I met you, a vow which can never be broken, a vow of together forever, a vow we don't need to show the world to make them believe in our love. Yes, our love.

- I love you!

You said, grinned at me eventhough your eyes were glister from the tears that kept forming but you held it in, you're a bravesoul, you won't cry, I could read it clearly and couldn't help but kissed your forehead. You're too cute.

- I love you, my one and only sun of my days and nights!

 

(End.)