Congratulations

You've fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started off in the last year of high school. You're AP Physics teacher assigned the class a group project. You didn't expect to have been partnered up with Byun Baekhyun. Many students of the campus knew you had a crush on him. No doubt, Baekhyun also knew about it. You knew Baekhyun since you were in elementary. He was the little brat in class who would always show sass towards the teachers.

Well, who could blame him? He was still a kid. You disliked him because of his snobby attitude in elementary, but once middle started, he changed to a full 360 degress. He grew taller by a few inches, his hair grew longer, his facial features were starting to change, and best of all, his personality changed as well...and that's when you knew something about him caught your eye.

You had to admit, Baekhyun was your ideal type. Fair skin, height wasn't too tall nor too short, can be a gentlemen, friendly, and out-going. Sadly, you didn't know Baekhyun personally. You'd only see him from afar. You never conversated with him unless for meaningless conversations such as "Do you have a pencil I can barrow?" "Did you get 45 as an answer?" You didn't want to really befriend him because he was more in the popular side meanwhile, you were in the "I'm not popular, but I'm still somewhat noticed" group. You decided to stop crushing on him after realizing studies first, boys later. 

But this changed on the day your project with Baekhyun was due. After the two of you received such nice feedback from your AP Physics teacher, Baekhyun decided to treat you out for lunch. You refused to accept his offer, but he insisted, saying "Come on Iseul-ah. I wanna repay you for being an awesome partner." You gave up after ten minutes of his pleading. After school, he dragged you to a fast food restaurant.

You couldn't help but feel awkward. You were eating lunch with your old crush. Baekhyun seemed comfortable which sorta surprised you. The two of you had small talks here and there, but after a while, the two of you managed to create a long, comfortable conversation. Not realizing that the two of you were too engrossed into the conversation, you gasped when you realized what time it was. 

You ended up embarrasing yourself when you accidently hit your hand with the edge of the table from how much of a rush you were in to head back home since you knew your mom was worried. What shocked you was when Baekhyun was laughing hysterically, but what caught you more off gaurd was with what he said. 

"You're cute."

You became even more shocked when you felt your cheeks burning and a weird feeling in ur stomache. You weren't supposed to have these feelings.

"H-haha..u-uh t-thanks.." You mentally slapped yourself for stuttering. 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, but I really have to go...my mom is waiting for me at home. She's probably worried." He gives you a smile, "Can I walk you home?"

You quickly shook your head, "No, no, no. It's fine." You return his smile with your own. "Well, if you say so~"

You give him a small nod before bidding him a goodbye, "Bye Baekhyun!" "Bye Iseul!" You give him one last smile before heading towards the exit. You sighed, upset that after this, you and Baekhyun will be back to strangers. "Iseul! Wait!"

You turn tour head around, widening your eyes to find a panting Baekhyun. "Yes?"

Baekhyun fixes his posture before rubbing the back of his neck, nervous.

You notice his weird behviour. "Uhm, is something wrong?" His eyes widen which you found really cute, "Huh? Oh! N-no! I'm just w-wondering i-if.." He continues to stutter causing you to chuckle, "If?" He lets out a breath before looking at you straight in the eye, "I-if you'd like to go on a d-date w-with m-m-me?" You stare at him, totally surprised at his indirect confession. You stay silent, not even noticing it, causing Baekhyun to become even more nervous, "U-uh, you don't have to if you don't want to! I was just won-" 

"I would love to go on a date with you."

 

3 years. It's been 3 years since Baekhyun confessed to you. You were hoping you would have a happy ending w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter