Chapter 2

'Maid'ly Fall in Love!

 

'What is this?'

 

The loud cheers filled the empty hallways that were silent a few moments ago. I looked at the crowd and that time I saw a group of boys were surrounded by a huge crowded around them and mostly girls! I don't even know why but seriously, my brain didn't work well so I stood there, blinking my eyes in confusion as I didn't realized those bunch of crowded were heading towards my place-where I stood.

 

 

 

 

As I felt a few shoulders collided with mine, I came to my sense to moved a bit far from everyone but still, I can get a better image for the group of boys I mentioned just now. I looked each of them in confusion and that time, the curly-hair tall boy winked at me while smiling. I was confused so I narrowed my eyes before a loud growl from the classroom was heard making the crowd disappear in less than a minute.

 

 

 

"Youre not going to run away?" The black hair boy asked me and without waiting, I shook my head. He was confused and before he continued his step following his friends, he whispered "Be careful, you might get into trouble!" he bidded goodbye before he entered the classroom. To be exact, OUR classroom!

 

 

I was very dumbfounded about what's happening just now; the crowded and the black-haired boy until Miss Kwon tapped my shoulder making me snapped to reality.

 

 

 

 

"done?" She asked. And again I was confused as I narrowed my eyes and looked straight to her eyes seeking for answers.

 

 

 

"Done day dreaming?" She continued making me giggled because who knows the teacher who used to growled a few minutes ago can change into someone who have a lot of humors right?

 

 

 

 

"So this is your first lesson. For the next lesson, you may ask the other students okay. Try to make friends here and..." she looked at me from top to bottom, "...you look good in this dress. I hope everyone in this school can wear casual dress like you" she said as she patted my head before she excused herself.

 

 

 

I arranged my steps entering the class and as I stood facing the other students, I can feel a different atmosphere surrounded the whole class. My eyes caught the boy that winked at me sitting at the corner and in front of him, I saw the one who whispered to me just now.

 

 

"So who we have here?" A man who I think must be the teacher greeted me. He looked at me in disbelief before he changed his sight to the whole class.

 

 

"Okay, introduce yourself kid!" He ordered.

 

I took a 60° bow and do as what he ordered just now.

 

 

 

"Hi! I'm Aurora Song Rain Byul! Please take care of me!" I said and that time most of the girls started to whispered. Maybe judging about my dress AGAIN!

 

 

 

"Thanks and have a seat! By the way, nice dress you're wearing!" The teacher exclaimed making all of them burst in laugh. I was so embarrassed as I walked with my head down and tried to sit as far as I could. Far from everyone sight!

 

 

What's  wrong  with my dress actually?

★★★

 

 

 

The class ended and phew, thanks God because finally I can learn all these things again. I can't imagine for these 2 years I've been studying alone at home  just for me not to miss any important lessons!

 

 

 

 

Before entering the next lesson, I decided to go to the cafeteria to get some meals for my growling stomach. I was surprised to see a huge cafeteria with a modern and contemporary touch design which brought the classic element into the cafeteria. Amazed with the design, I stood there without realizing  someone bumped me from behind until I can feel the hot things spilled on my right arms.

 

 

 

"Ouch!" I moaned as I rubbed my arm but then I realized it's hurt me more. I looked at my palm in suprised! I clenched my teeth and tightened my grip as I saw the blood started to flow from my palm.

 

 

 

"HUH BASTARD! DON'T YOU SEE I'M WALKING?" the boy with small eyes yelled at me making me shocked in disbelief.

 

 

 

"DON'T YOU SEE I'M STANDING HERE?!" I raised my voice because I was pissed and of course, trying to endure the pain.

 

 

"WAIT?! WHAT?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!" He shoot me with he death glares but I didn't move an inch because seriously, after two years should I experieced this on my first day?

 

 

 

"OH I KNOW! I WAS TALKING TO OH-SO-GOOD-ING-HOT-STUFF-IN-SCHOOL HUH?! AM I RIGHT? BUT WHO CARES?!" I started to yelled and that time, all eyes were focusing at both of us. Seriously, if I had thermometer, everyone will know I'm in boiling state right now!

 

 

"WHAT'S WITH THAT GRIP?! WANNA PUNCH ME HUH?!" He looked at my hand and that time, I can feel the slimy on my hand and the sting was unable to endure anymore.

 

 

'God, give me strength! Don't let me cry in front of this boy! Please God!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MOONBIN-AH" someone shouted from the crowd and that time, there was 5 boys running towards us. I saw the 'winked boy' and 'whispered boy' running beside the blonde boy who was leading their way.

 

 

 

"ARE YOU OKAY?" The blonde boy asked me before he checked the 'MoonBin' boy.

 

 

 

 

I nooded and that time, the 'winked boy' approached me, trying to help me with my arm  before he realized what's happening to my palm.

 

 

 

"HYUNG! SHE'S BLEEDING!" The winked boy said before my head feels dizzy and sting at the same time. I don't remember anything besides my vision turned to pitch black!

 

 

 

Fainted!

 

★★★

 

 

As I tried to open my eyes, I can hear someone murmured near me.

 

"Hyung, she's wake up!" Someone said but still I can't get a clear vision because my head sting badly and I can't even sit properly.

 

 

"Are you okay?!" The deep voice boy asked me and when I rubbed my eyes, I can see the blonde boy looked at me worriedly. "Sanha-ya! call the doctor!" He ordered the winked boy who was sitting beside me just now. As soon as the boy who I think his name is Sanha went out from the room, I looked straight into the blonde boy's eyes as I tried to process what is happening to me and why am I here.

 

 

"Who are you?" Different question bursted out from my mouth and that time he smiled as he looked at me straight to my pupils.

 

 

"I'm JinJin. Park Jinwoo to be sure! I was thinking maybe you might be wondering why you're here but just now you had something like 'fierce talk' with my dongsaeng and you hurt yourself. That's why you were submitted to this ward" he explained calmly but that time my eyes caught the clock that hung at the corner of the room and what frightened me the most was it's 7.45 p.m! which means I only have 15 minutes before my aunt came back from her boutique.

Without waiting, I took my bag pack and rushed towards the door even though I knew JinJin was dumbfounded by my actions but still, I have life to be save-my life!

 

 

Without caring people around me, I rushed towards the hospital's exit door before I bumped onto someone but luckily he caught my figure before my body fully landed on the floor.

 

 

"Ahh~ I'm sorry!" I bowed 60° before I excused myself and continued 'saving-my-life' mission.

The only thing I hope right now is for me to survive this cruel world AGAIN!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: leave some comments and vote for this story :')

Thanks!

©parkjinjin