Chapter 1

'Maid'ly Fall in Love!


RING!

RING!

RING!

 

She stretched her body and yawned as soon as she opened her eyes;blinking and observing to every part of the room.

 

"huh its the same dream again"  she muttered.

 

It's like every night she dreamt the same dream and at the same time hoping it will be real. She wished that someday, she'll not wake up in this room again.

 

Her eyes wandered around because she can't believe how she can sleep comfortably in this kind of room. Boxes are everywhere and to be exact, its a store where her aunt put her 'out-to-date' clothes and dresses. If we talked about dusts and many 'cutie' insects and animals, I'm not sure we can finish talking about it. They are everywhere!

 

"BYUL-AHH" as soon as she heard the 'beast' shouting from her room, she a lungful of air before she tied her hair in messy bun and rushed towards her room. The anxious never fade whenever that voice growled because she knew, soon or later, the 'beast' can be wilder than usual.

 

"YES?" she replied as she lowered her head, avoiding the eye contact between her and the 'beast'. She was so nervous as her sweats covered all over her armpits and palms.

 

"Look! Get ready... You'll be entering your new school today" she said and that time Byul couldn't hide her joy and without hesitation, she hugged her aunt tightly that used to be the 'beast' a few minutes ago. But as predicted, her action let out the natural beast scent inside her aunt AGAIN!

 

"STOP HUGGING ME YOU DIRTY ! I DID THIS BECAUSE OF THE LAW! IF NOT, HELL YOURE NOT GOING TO SCHOOL EVER!" she pushed Byul's head hardly making her collapsed to the floor. Byul who can feel the pain, clenched her teeth and widened her smile because she never thought after 2 years, she can enter the school again!

 

"CRAZY ! HURRY UP! READY! I'M NOT GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU!" she warned before she took the towel and MIA into her private bathroom.

 

Byul gained all her strength and before she thanked her aunt although it ended up with cursed.

 

 

★★★

 

BYUL'S P.O.V

 

Seeing my pathentic life, you must be mistaken me as a cinderella right?

 

sigh

 

Yes, my life is kinda cinderella-typed story but I don't have any step mom or step sister. But I have my 'lovely' wicked aunt that didn't act like AUNT at all.

 

My parents died a long time ago when I was 8 and they died in an accident. To be honest, I was there, with them in the same car. But I don't know either God loves me or not, he let me survived in this cruel world. I once cried and prayed to God, hoping that he'll take my soul and let me died so that I can be with both of them. But until today, my prayed didn't come true and those night mare still haunting me. And everytime, I wish! I wish that one day, I'll be waking up at different place other than this room.

 

And for your information, I'm Aurora Song Rain Byul. Weird? I also don't know why my name didn't synchronize well but still I love my name. I'm almost 18 this year and soon I'll enter college. All these while, I had been working as a barista at the coffee shop near my aunt's house because seriously, my aunt didn't allowed me to go out from this house. I don't even know why, maybe because she didn't want anyone to know what she did to me. But hey, God always know remember?

 

"RAIN BYUL!" She shouted from the kitchen before her voice is getting nearer and when her footsteps was heard, it send chills to my bones.

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TAKING ALL THE TIME JUST TO PREPARE YOURSELF?! DIDN'T YOU KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO DO ?! GO AND PREPARE THE BREAKFAST!!" she said before she slammed the door and after her footsteps cannot be heard, I sighed. Seriously, if not because of uncle, I'll run out from this house!

 

Okay back to my life story, the one who cursed me just now is my aunt and her husband, who is my mom's little brother is my uncle and he's dead. To be exact, dead for saving my life. I didn't know he was the one who saved me until my aunt said it the night after the funeral.That's why she hated me until today.

 

★★★

 

I wore the apron and tied it around my waist before I prepared breakfast for the two of us. Living with her was not that bad because my heart was 'blind' and 'deaf' enough after everyone I loved leave me. Even she cursed me or hurt me, I can't fight back because I want it or not, she's still the only one who I have.

 

After finished preparing the table, I brought the food and arranged it neatly on the dining table before I called her. As soon as she saw me, she widened her eyes and once again she looked at me in disbelief.

 

"DID YOU SLEEP IN THAT ROOM FOREVER MAKE YOU DRESSED LIKE THIS?!" She yelled and pointing from top to bottom of my body with her index finger.

 

I was about to say yes before she yelled at me again!

 

"DON'T YOU EVER USED THAT RIPPED JEANS AGAIN! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DID THIS BUT IF YOU WANT TO SHOW EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT I DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU WELL, THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"
her eyes started to flamed and with all the strength, I tried to answer her.

"I did not have other pants" I said between fear and that time she pulled my hair as she dragged me to my 'room'. I moaned in pain by clenching both upper and lower teeth together and I swear, only God knew how painful I felt.

As I started sobbing and held my hair because of the 'overload' pain, she threw her outdated dresses to my face making my heart boiled.

"DON'T YOU TRIED TO WEAR THAT KIND OF CLOTHES AGAIN! OH I GET IT! YOU WANT TO WEAR THOSE RIPPED JEANS TO SHOW YOUR BRUISES EVERYWHERE SO THAT EVERYONE WILL HELP YOU?! MY LIFE IF ANYONE DO THAT!"she yelled again and before she slammed the door, she warned me about telling anyone what's happening between the two of us.

 

★★★

 

After finished preparing myself which took less than 5 minutes, I rushed down to the living room before I realized she was staring at me with her death-glares.

 

She appoached me before she pushed my forehead rythmically as what she said.

 

"LISTEN HERE. DON'T.TELL.ANYONE.WHAT.HAPPENED.IN.THIS.HOUSE.OR.ELSE.YOU'LL.DIE.JUST.LIKE.WHAT.YOU.DID.TO.YOUR.UNCLE!" As she spoke her last word, I was pinned to the wall without realizing my hand had been cut by nail.

 

I took my bag and my hand to let the blood stop flowing before I enter the car with her.

 

My aunt is not a typical woman. She's a bussiness woman and she had her own boutique so no wonder she can afford all of expensive things in her house. But for me, I did not own anything including friend. I once have a lot of friends when I was in school 2 years ago but after uncle passed away, aunt did not allowed me to go to school. So I only have my collegue to talk to and it's only Sora. since she moved to Daegu the last two month, officially I have no one!

★★★

 

After all the things about the department settled, Miss Kwon brought me to the classroom and to be honest, I was nervous a because after 2 years did not attend the school, the atmosphere is different. Especially when you're new!

 

As every student passes by, all of them looked at me with weird looks. Maybe because of my dress cuz up until now, I didnt see any student wore a long dress like me. Most of them in mini short or mini skirt. Even when I passed some of 'oh-so hot' students, they keep on whispering about my looks.

 

As soon as I stood in front of the door, waiting for signal from Miss Kwon, I heard a loud cheers from the hallway and that time, all I can see was only CROWD!

 


What is this?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: I really hope all of the readers will support this story! Especially Aroha!

Btw, #HappyEunwooDay

©parkjinjin