Chapter 3

'Maid'ly Fall in Love!

 

Eunwoo's P.O.V

After went back from the school, the 5 of us were parted. Sanha and JinJin hyung were taking care of the girl just now while MJ hyung and Rocky went to the agency on our behalf.

Me?

MoonBin and I went to buy some snacks because it's one of ways to comfort MoonBin. I knew he was not in mood today and also the girl came in a wrong time. He was very depressed about his family now so I won't blame him although what he did just now was over the limit but seriously if I be in his shoes, I don't even know how to survive. That's why, the 5 of us were like his family and that one time, we promised each other to stay together forever.

As I walked towards the entrance, someone bumped me and her body almost swayed to the floor but luckily, I was empty-handed so I managed to hold her shoulder, avoiding her from stumbling.

"Ahh! I'm sorry!" She said before rushed towards the main entrance. I was dumbfounded and without caring a thing, I continued my steps toward the room where JinJin hyung told us just now. I look again at the entrance before entering the lift because her scents were fresh and those eyes...

It's familiar.

★★★

"Hyung..." I looked at JinJin hyung who seemed to be worried and Sanha who seemed to be blurred.

"Where is she?" I asked realizing that the girl was not there. MoonBin who seems to be not in mood put the snacks that he carried to the table and answered, "Run away"

He was slumbered and landed his on the chair beside JinJin hyung who seemed to be pissed off.

"You saw her?!" I asked in disbelief because seriously, I didn't meet any girl just now. Except for...

WAIT?!

"THE ONE WHO BUMPED ME JUST NOW?!" I said almost shouting and that time Moonbin rolled his eyes before nodding.

"Why don't you tell me?!" I asked and that time JinJin hyung stood up and grabbed MoonBin by his collar, making he stood up with force.

"DID YOU KNOW THAT GIRL JUST HURT BECAUSE OF YOU?! DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" This time JinJin hyung shouted making me and Sanha shocked. He looked straightly into MoonBin eyes and so did MoonBin. Looking at MoonBin who was clenching his teeth making me worried because I knew he was very angry. Without hesitation, he grabbed JinJin hyung's hand and threw it to the side.

"Hyung, I'm hurt too. Can't you see it?" He said, almost whispering.

"But why you care for her more than me?!" He continued with a higher notes and without waiting, he left the room.

"MOONBIN HYUNG!" Sanha shouted and tried to chase him but I managed to stopped him.

"Sanha, let me go. Stay with JinJin hyung. He needs you" tried to assure him with smiles and he replied it back with a warm hug.

"Bring my MoonBin hyung back" he said and seriously, it touched my heart when seeing how closed were now.

★★★

Byul's P.O.V

"OH-GOSH I hope I can make it!" I muttered as I looked at the clock on my phone. I only have 5 minutes more and my aunt's house was 2 blocks from here.

I tried to run cuz wearing this kind of dress, make my time slower than predicted. How big do you think I can step with this dress right?

When the minutes slowly become less, I tried to fasten my steps but that time I accidently stepped on my dress making me stumbled. I can feel the sting on my knees and I realized, my knees bleeding. I sighed as I fed up of what'a happening today. This is not The World Falling Day right? Or The World Bleeding Day?
I can't imagine how bad luck I was.

I tried to get up and walked slowly. I don't care if I'm late this time because the pain in my palm was still sting, now the pain in my knees. Painful in my heart?

Unexplainable.

★★★

I almost reached home and that time I was relieved that the lamp was still off which mean my aunt didn't reach home yet. As I climbed the stairs before reaching the front door, I was surprised to see the figure that I'm afraid off stood with her hand crossing on her chest. Even though I can feel the numb on my hand and knees, I managed to endure it because of adrenaline rushed all over my body.

"I'm so-" before I could even continue my words, she grabbed my hair and pulled it towards the front yard and pushed me, making me collapsed on the floor.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" she yelled.

"WHY YOU ALWAYS BE THE PROBLEM?! I DONT SEND YOU TO SCHOOL TO MAKE PROBLEM YOU KNOW THAT?!" She yelled to my ears as she grabbed my sleeves and ripped it.

My body was shaking and what my mind want was running away but my heart said I need to stay. Tears streamed down through my cheeks but my hand moved faster to wipe it.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU BECOME LIKE THIS! MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS NEVER TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE HUH?!" She screamed as she poked my forehead hardly making me stumbled again. That time, I can feel a cold liquid flowed through my knees and when I took a peek on my leg, I saw my dress was wrenched by the blood.

"I did-" and again before I managed to continue my words, she grabbed my collars and before I feel like flying in the air, I can feel another sting on my cheek.

"Stop." I said before I lifted my head and looked straight to her eyes. My body conquered by anger and that time I don't care what will she did to me, I'll fight her!

"Stop what youre doing to me!" I shouted with a higher note and tried to stand by myself.

"WOW! BRAVE GIRL!" She smirked. I can't control myself anymore so I approached her and I can see she felt threatened about what will I do. Before I get neared her, she was trying to slap me again but this time I managed to block it.

"Don't you dare to talk about my parents! You don't know them!" I yelled and that time she grabbed my hair again and this time she pulled it harder.

"You stay outside tonight. Don't ever think to go inside!" She threatened before she left me alone and I can hear that the door was locked from inside.

I looked around and I can feel the cold night whispered my skin. I rubbed my arms and I can feel the sting again but that's the only way to make myself comfortable at this cold weather.

"Mom, I missed you" I said as I looked to the stars. The stars shine brightly tonight and suddenly I remembered about her-mom.

Flashback

"Byul, look at the sky dear!" Mom said while ruffling my hair by using her hand. I was lying on her laps, star-gazing.

"Look at the shining stars mom!"  I shouted as I saw the stars sparkling. I stood up and waved at the stars hoping that it'll see me. That time I can feel someone hugged me from behind and when I looked at her hand, it's the ring. I know it's mom.

"Dear" Mom whispered to my ears as she squatted beside me. I looked at her sparkling eyes before I look at her index finger pointing to something.

"Whenever you miss me, look at the stars. Whenever the stars sparkling, I'll be shining here"  she pointed to my locket that hung perfectly on my chest. "And remember, for us, you're our only star. Our Byul"  she continued and this time she patted my hair before she hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Byul"

 

End of flashback


"I love you too mom" I muttered without realizing the tears rolled down through my cheeks.

I never thought that's the last time I heard her voice saying my name. I never thought that's the last words she said to me. I never thought this things will happened in my life, and I never thought she'll leave me.


I walked slowly to the tree and leaned myself against it, trying to sit by myself and I can feel the numb and sting on my legs. It's hurt so much and luckily this dress is in a darker tone so I can't see any blood because to be honest, I'm blood-fobia.

I opened my shoes and that time, I realized the locket that mom gave me was missing. I was sure that I put the locket in my shoes because I knew, if my aunt found out, she'll probably throw it away and I don't want that to happen.

"Where is it?!" I muttered alone as I squatted to find the locket. As I tried to search it, suddenly someone stood in front of me and when I lifted my head to see who is it, I was shocked.

 

It's him!

 


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: Thanks for everyone who spent their time to read this and also, vote for this story :')

Continue loving Astro yeorobun xD