final.

Call me Baby

“I’m so tired!”

“Then rest because we still have a flight and performance tomorrow maknae” Said the leader with a teasing smile while the other just groan.

“Come on Sehun, just think of our Exo-ls”

Sehun smiled thinking about the beauty of the cosmic latte ocean created by exo-ls and the sound of loud fanchants that is like the most beautiful music in his ears.

“Exo-ls are my inspiration” Suho smiled by the sweet words of the maknae.

“Me too”

“What are you guys talking about?”

Suho and Sehun’s attention darted at the newly opened bathroom.

“Chanyeol hyung!”

“Oh Chanyeol-ah, we’re talking about Exo-ls. And Inspirations”  

“Seriously? Our maknae is really a grown up man now” Chanyeol said teasingly and pat Sehun’s head.

“Aish! Stop it hyung, of course I am.” Sehun said flipping his hair in a manly way that made Suho and Chanyeol laugh.

“Why are you guys laughing at me?” Sehun playfully hit his two hyungs making them laugh even more.

“Stop teasing me! Wait, in all seriousness Chanyeol hyung. Who is your inspiration?”

The two stopped laughing and look at the OH-so-serious-maknae.

“Inspiration? For what?”

“About this hyung, being and continuing life as an idol. You know sometimes it’s just so tiring. No rest and no sleep. What makes you continue? Or who makes you continue?”

“Who? Oh you’re talking about people. Well, first of all our fans of course. Because of them we are here, I’m continuing this kind of life because I know that there are fans waiting for me, for us.  When I’m tired or sick their cheers and shouts is my medicine.”

“You said ‘first of all’, who’s the second one?”

“My family, they’re my number one supporters after all. And lastly—“

Suho and Sehun stared at Chanyeol confusedly.

“Lastly?” They said in unison.

“Um, I’ll just keep that with me”

The two groan loudly making Chanyeol chuckle.

“What? I can also keep secrets you know”

“Why do you have to keep it a secret? I’m so curious” Suho said and look at Sehun who has a knowing smile on his face.

“Why are you smiling?” Suho asked.

“Do I know this ‘lastly’ hyung” Sehun said in a teasing tone.

“W-what are you—”

“HA! You’re stuttering! I knew it!” Sehun laughed at his blushing hyung.

“W-what are you saying! I can’t understand you…” Chanyeol whispered the last part and keep his head low to hide his blushing face.

“I know you understand what I’m saying hyung~ you’re in denial”

“I don’t get what you guys are talking about” The maknae just laughed at Suho’s ignorance.

“You don’t need to know it hyung. It’s me and Chanyeol hyung’s sec—“

“AISH! I don’t know what you’re talking about Sehun. I-Im going to sleep. Goodnight.”

Then Chanyeol quickly run towards his room. 

“He’s so obvious, look at the room he entered.”

“I really don’t get it”

“Forget about it hyung. I’m also going to bed. Good night~”

Sehun left, leaving a blank and confused Suho behind.

“Ah yeah, good night” Suho scratched his head and also head to his room.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol is mumbling about Sehun’s words a while ago and soon realize that someone is sleeping on the bed.

“Who is that?” He whispers to himself.

He slowly walks towards the bed. At first he was shocked to see Baekhyun sleeping there, but then he realized that this is not his own room.

He probably entered this room because he keeps on thinking about him a while ago. And yes, ‘lastly’ is Byun Baekhyun.

“B-Baekhyun?”

Since he’s already there he decided to maybe have a little chat with the brunette. But the other is not responding.

“Baekhyun-ah” Still no response.

“Baekhyunee are you already asleep?”

Baekhyun didn’t respond again so Chanyeol seated beside him.

“Baek, I want to tell you something. I’m purposely saying this while you’re asleep because I don’t have the guts to tell you this when you’re awake”

“First of all Exo-ls, second my family and lastly…you. I know I’m a straight guy but the one I don’t know is that why am I feeling this way towards you. My heart skips a beat whenever you stare at me, there are butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you smile, and everything feels so right when I’m with you.”

“If I’m tired, your smile is all I need. Your presence is the medicine to my sickness. I want to be on stage because that’s the only way I can act sweet towards you. Because everyone will think that it’s only fan service. Your voice is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. Every time we perform I always look at you, look at how graceful you dance.”

“You’re one of my inspirations. You have a huge part in my life. I wish those fan fictions can come true, you know us being together. US doing all the sweet stuffs if we want. There’s also this one time that I can’t sleep because I’m thinking about what should I call you when we started…um dating.”

“But all I can do right now is stole some glances from you, watch you quietly from afar and keep the jealousy to myself when you’re interacting with the others. Byun Baekhyun, your name will sound even more beautiful when you put Park in it.”

Chanyeol laughed at his own cheesy line.

“I bet you don’t feel the same way towards me, but let me still tell you this. I love you.”

He gently kissed Baekhyun’s forehead not wanting to wake up the petite boy.

“Goodnight Baek, dream about me”

----

The next morning, all members woke up early for their flight to China.

An energetic Chanyeol run through the kitchen to get some water and coincidentally Baekhyun was there.

“Good morning Baekhyun!” Greeted Chanyeol happily but Baekhyun didn’t respond nor look at him.

“You okay Baek?” Baekhyun respond by nodding his head gloomily and went straight to the living room still not sparing a glance at the giant.

What’s his problem? Is the biggest question in Chanyeol’s mind.

“Good morning Baek-hyung!” Chanyeol heard Sehun’s voice from the living room.

“Good morning Sehunnie~” Baekhyun’s voice is cute and energetic unlike the cold treatment Chanyeol received.

“Why did he act that way towards me?”

“Who are you talking to hyung?”

“W-wha—Sehun.”

“Are you ok hyung?”

Chanyeol just sighed and wave his head.

“What’s the problem?”

“Baekhyun.”

Sehun smiled teasingly and cooed.

“Oh~ Lovers Quarrel eh?”  

“NO! We’re not even lovers…anyway—”

“It hurtch” Sehun sang.

“Why are you always cutting my words? Aisha jinjja. Anyways, Baekhyun is acting cold towards me”

“Why?”

“I don’t know”

“Did you say or do anything weird to him?”

“No, Iast night I ju—OH MY GOD”   

“WHAT?”

“W-what if he—OH MY GOD!”

Chanyeol scratched his head with his two hands and started tapping his foot rapidly.

“HE WHAT?”

“Iconfessedtohimwhileheisasleep”

“WHAT?”

“I CONFESSED TO HIM WHILE HE IS ASLEEP! What if he’s not really asleep? Holy shi—“

Instead of continuing the S word chanyeol just shouted so the rest of the members quickly run towards the kitchen.

“What’s the matter!?” The caring leader quickly runs to Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol you’re so pale” The other angel, Yixing said with a worried tone.

“I-Im fine”

“Are you sure?” All the members said in unison except for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol sighed and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Are you guys ready? Let’s go. We have a flight to catch.”

They followed Chanyeol’s words and ride the car to go to the airport.

Chanyeol is 100 percent disappointed since ‘his’ small brunette didn’t seat beside him. Baekhyun decided to seat beside the maknae and is now currently cuddling with him.

Chanyeol loudly cleared his throat and the two stopped. Baekhyun blushed (Chanyeol don’t know why) while Sehun laughed.

“Don’t be jealous hyung”

“What? I’m not. Why should I be?”

Chanyeol is shocked to see a pained expression in Baekhyun’s face.

For Chanyeol, the whole ride is purely awkward. Sometimes Baekhyun glances at Chanyeol, which Chanyeol always caught making the two of them have an eye contact.

The two will quickly look away and one of them will secretly blush.

They reached the airport and Chanyeol just can’t take it anymore. He really needs to talk to Baekhyun.

While waiting, Chanyeol trapped Baekhyun making the other shock.

“W-what?”

“Are you asleep?”

Baekhyun nervously chuckle.

“A-re you blind? Do I look asle—“

“You know what I’m saying Byun”

“W-what are you saying…” Baekhyun whispered.

“Last night, are you asleep? Did you hear it?”

Baekhyun didn’t respond.

“Byun Baekhyun.” Chanyeol’s voice is hard and firm.

“My love” Chanyeol added in a softer tone.

Baekhyun blushed at the sweet nickname.

“Answer me”

“Y-yeah, I’m not sleeping. I heard everything”

Now it’s Chanyeol’s time to blush.

“o-oh”

“A-are you serious?”

“What do you mean?”

“With what you said last night”

“Yes, a 100 percent yes”

Chanyeol is about to leave because he can’t take the embarrassment anymore but is stopped by Baekhyun’s voice

“C-chanyeol!”

“What?”

“About last night, I just want to say—“

“STOP! I don’t want to hear your rejection” Chanyeol turned his back to Baekhyun and started walking. He was once again stopped; the difference is that its Baekhyun’s arms this time.

“I won’t reject you stupid”

Baekhyun laughed burying his head on Chanyeol’s back.

“What?”

“I love you too Chanyeol”

Chanyeol’s mouth agape by Baekhyun’s words.

“Wha—Oh My—ARE YOU SERIOUS!?”

He quickly (and harshly) turned to face Baekhyun.

“Yes silly”

“Baek…”

“What?” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol’s face and saw him smiling sweetly.

“W-what?” Baekhyun looked away because Chanyeol just keep staring at him.

“Look at me beautiful” Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s chin for him to look up.

“What? It’s embarrassing!”

“I love you” Baekhyun blushed even more if that is possible.

“I-I love you too”

Chanyeol can’t help but smile. He’s supposed to kiss Baekhyun but is stopped by his pretty fingers.  

“We’re in public you dumbo”

Chanyeol pouted and playfully stomp his feet.

“I want a kisseu~”

“Later”

Chanyeol’s eyes twinkle because of that.

“So Baek, Are we together now?”

“We are together Yeol”

“No what I mean, are we lovers now”

Baekhyun blushed again, lovers.

“Y-yes?”

“Then what should I call you? Boyfie?”

“Ew”

“What? It’s cheesy!”

“Doesn’t suite you and me CheeseYeol”

“Then what about—“

“Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Come on” said their manager.

“Let’s talk about this later”

-----

They’re currently performing Call Me Baby, Chanyeol has a huge pout on his face because he can’t see his Baekkie.

Well, that pout quickly turned into a smile when he saw HIS little brunette on the side waving at him.

Baekhyun waved cutely and energetically making the giant grin.

MY baekhyun is just so perfect. Said Chanyeol in his mind.

Baekhyun soon went on stage because it’s already his part. Chanyeol doesn’t know if it’s true or not. He doesn’t know whether the ‘I love you’ that is said by Baekhyun’s voice is real or it’s just in his head. He still replied ‘I love you too’ though and heard a ‘Get a room’ from someone, probably Jongdae.

After their performance, Chanyeol and Baekhyun meet each other at the backstage.

“Did you say it?”

“The ‘I love you’ yes, because I do”

“CheeseHyun”

“Nah~ CheeseYeol’s better”

“GET A ROOM!” And the ‘probably’ is true. It’s indeed Jongdae.

The two just laughed at the handsome troll.

“I know now”

“You know what?” Chanyeol confusedly asked.

“What you should call me”

“Oh really? What is it”

“Call me… Baby”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed in unison.

“That’s gross” Baekhyun comments on his own statement.

“Not really…baby

Baekhyun wants to laugh but he blushes instead. Because the way Chanyeol said it is just so…sweet.

“My baby’s so cute” Chanyeol said pinching Baekhyun’s cheeks.

“Y-yah! Let me go”

Instead of letting go, Chanyeol held Baekhyun closer.

“My kiss?” Baekhyun blushed again, he probably look like a tomato right now.

Baekhyun slowly move his head forward and so do Chanyeol.

Their lips softly met, Chanyeol places his hand on Baekhyun’s head pulling him closer.

Their lips moved in sync, slowly and full of love.

After a few seconds Baekhyun pulled away for oxygen.

“I love you Park Chanyeol”

“I love you too, baby

And once again a soft kiss has been shared by the two. A soft kiss that quickly turned into a needy and rough one.

Who knows what happens next right?