|G| - sadmisfits

Di'amon CASTLE | BATCH 3 | REQUEST LIST

sadmisfits (Apr 3, 2016 01:24:26) says about chapter 3: [GRAPHIC FORM]

Author's name: sadmisfits

Author's link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/24636

Story title: Noli Timere

Story link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1109398/noli-timere-exo/18

Main characters: Oh Sehun

Pictures link: Is it okay for me to leave it to the designer? I'm not good with choosing images to fit the posters I want. 

Description: Oh Sehun is an eighteen-year-old embodiment of tragedy. 
He has three months of his senior year left until he graduates, but it's not so easy when life insist on making it harder. 
A lot has changed for him, and it's become a task waking up every day and facing present reality for that matter.
A lost cause is what he is. 
Quite dysfunctional and an oddity to put it nicely.
Constant conflicts with friends, his tendency to be unlucky with relationships along with a blurry future, Sehun feels the weight on his ankles pulling him down into nothingness. 

Genre: Angst

Rated: Yes

Quote: "Non est ad astra mollis e terris via."

Colors: Blue with shades of White

Designer: Lattae

Password: Shadow

Anything else: Is it possible to include a moving image of a train travelling somewhere in the poster?

Have you subs, sent the kp and upvoted?: The graphic batch is free. : )

poster/banner/bacground/cover: A background would be nice too.

thelion2015 [A] (Apr 3, 2016 02:13:59) says: Your designer is busy in the trailer team. Please choose another designer.

sadmisfits (Apr 3, 2016 03:37:30) says: Oh, if that's the case then can I have mymilkyu as the designer?

thelion2015 [A] (Apr 3, 2016 03:45:02) says: Ok. I'll inform her.

sadmisfits (Apr 3, 2016 03:51:18) says: Thank you very much.