[T] BelleAri

Di'amon CASTLE | BATCH 3 | REQUEST LIST

BelleAri (Mar 25, 2016 08:39:52) says: [TRAILER]
Author: BelleAri

Author's profile: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1007383

Story TITLE: Moments

Story link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1100994/moments-angst-romance-originalcharacter-exo-sehun-baekhyun-kaistal

Description: Yoonhee and Sehun's love story was one many thought would last. Through his parent's disapproval to him getting set-up in an arranged marriage, they managed to stay strong. Sehun willingly gave everything up to Yoonhee, and she tried to do the same. Yoonhee wanted to give him all her love and attention, but she also wanted to be the one to take care of him. When life struck, Sehun felt neglected and ended things with Yoonhee. This broke her heart.
2 years later, they meet at their friend's wedding. Sehun is filled with regrets while Yoonhee forms walls around her, determined to be away from him. But there's so much that could happen in one weekend, especially when Sehun is determined to win her heart back but Yoonhee still has wounds that aren't healed.

How do you imagine your trailer: It starts out with Yoonhee arriving in Jeju to reunite with her friends (Jongin and Soojung's wedding) then she runs into Sehun. They both reminisce about their past love and why it didn't work. The trailer ends in the present, where Sehun seems determined to win her back. (If you guys want more detail, feel free to read the story. If you also want to change something in the trailer, please do :))

Video links: i leave this to the video maker :)

Genre: Angst, Romance, Drama

Rated: -

Quote(if any): "It's been two years" - Yoonhee, "I Still Love You" - Sehun

General feels: Angst, Romance

Characters: Yoonhee (OC), Sehun

Words you want in the trailer: same as quotes

Song: I Love You - Taeyeon

Trailer designer: Nida_Nyeol or Lattae_ or anyone

Have you paid, subs and upvoted?: Yes (free trailer)

Password: shadow

*pls message me if u want more details for the trailer :)
#14 View All       Reply