[T] dhyunnasworld 01.04 - new to add in chapter

Di'amon CASTLE | BATCH 3 | REQUEST LIST

dhyunnasworld (Apr 1, 2016 02:57:47) says about chapter 3: (PART 1)

Author: dhyunnasworld

Author's profile: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/340427

Story TITLE: PENITENT

Story link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1015037/penitent-angst-exo-baekhyun-chanyeol-baekyeol-krisbaek-chanbaek

Description: Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been in relationship for five years. But it has been more than three months since Chanyeol started to ignore his boyfriend presence. He even didn't get back to their shared apartment for days. And it turns out that Chanyeol cheating on his back with his co-worker, Kyungsoo. And Baekhyun knows that, but he let them be, because he love Chanyeol too much. Until one night, when Chanyeol just go back from Kyungsoo's place, and Baekhyun wait for him. But they've got into a big fight in result for Chanyeol asked Baekhyun to get out of the house and leave him alone because he doesn't love him anymore. That was the last night he sees Baekhyun. The next day, when Chanyeol just woke up, he finally realize that Baekhyun leave him for good. He becomes depressed and frustrated when he didn't see Baekhyun anymore. Luhan, Baekhyun bestfriend has come around to give Chanyeol a taste of his own medicine. Since he lost Baekhyun, his personality changes. Until one day, when he waits for Baekhyun under the rain in front of the bus stop, he meets Kris (his boss) which is also a close friend of Baekhyun. Kris told him where is Baekhyun. And later he found out that Baekhyun stayed at Kris's mansion far away from the city with Kris twin brother, Yifan. That's where Chanyeol gone looking for Baekhyun, asking for Baekhyun forgiveness.

How do you imagine your trailer: A depress Chanyeol started when he just woke up without Baekhyun in their shared apartment and there will be a scene where he will read a letter from Baekhyun. Then there will be a scene where he's crying while waiting for Baekhyun. It's angst. Maybe for the feelings, you can read my story for awhile, it's just a oneshot ><
#3 View All       Reply

 

dhyunnasworld (Apr 1, 2016 03:06:22) says about chapter 3: (PART 2)

Video links: 
1) www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsLTAmF__fs 
2) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umZ9yp1RUeg 
3) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-duVOOIvA 
4) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alZ9hvgfIk4 (this is the example, tbh I don't have any idea which video that we can use for the trailer, sorry ><)

Genre: , Angst, Infidelity

Rated: No

Quote(if any):

A person who repents their sins or wrongdoings and seeks forgiveness from someone. 

He has stupidly let the wrong person go.

General feels: sad, stressed and still sad yet beautiful for the ending

Characters: Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Wu Yifan, slight!Luhan, slight!Sehun, slight!Kyungsoo
#2 View All       Reply

 

dhyunnasworld (Apr 1, 2016 03:09:22) says about chapter 3: (PART 3)

Words you want in the trailer:

“Cry. Cry all night long, Baekhyun. It is not going to change anything.” 

“He is my bestfriend, Chanyeol! He is the one and only person I want to protect in this world! I cherish him—God, I love him. I really love him to the point that I backed off so that he could get his happiness with you! When will you understand that?!”

“Because you love me, giant!”

“OPEN YOUR ING EYES, YEOL! None of this is his fault. The one at fault here isyou!And I swear, Chanyeol, Baekhyun will never come back to you if he knows how awful your behavior is recently.”

“Baek, I am sorry, but he is not your Chanyeol anymore.” 

'I am looking for him, Byun Baekhyun. I have lost him. I have lost Byun Baekhyun, my Baekhyun, the love of my life. Please contact me as soon as you see him. In case he does not want to meet me, please tell him that there is a jerk who is desperately looking for him. That jerk is Park Chanyeol. How severe is the damage in your heart, Baek?'

Just pretend that we are fine, that I am fine...

“Yes, you hurt me.”
“Yes, you cheated on me.”
“Yes, you left me.”
“But, yes, I still care about you.”
“Yes, you made me cry a lot, Chanyeol, but I have not stopped loving you.”
“S—so, please... l—leave me alone, Chanyeol, because I do not think my heart can take it anymore. I am human, I have my limits—my heart has its limits. I am tired!”

“It is easy to say sorry, Yeol, but just so you know it is not that easy to forgive. The damage has been done.”

“If it means I have to stab my heart with a blade a million times until I feel the same pain you felt, then I am more than willing to do so.” 

“Losing you feels like a never ending death, Baek,”
“So, please, comeback to me.”

Song: That Woman - Baek Jiyoung

Trailer designer: onesteprain

Have you paid, subs and upvoted?: done ^^ but isn't it a free batch?

Password: shadow

Note: I'm sorry for my long request >< T.T    
#1 View All       Reply