[T] chanbaekfluff

Di'amon CASTLE | BATCH 3 | REQUEST LIST

chanbaekfluff (Mar 24, 2016 05:59:30) says about chapter 3: (part 2) I'm really sorry, admin. Forgive me for two parts request form ><
[TRAILER FORM]
Words you want in the trailer: (Park Chanyeol) (Byun Baekhyun) (Heirs and CEO of their family companies) (Two biggest companies in South Korea) (Never get along, always fight for first place) ("That devil? I'll never work with him.") ("I'll rather die than treat him nicely.") ("Chanyeol, I'm your personal assistant. Of course you can trsut me, babe.") ("Let's get married, Baekhyun. If you tired as CEO, you can pass your position to me. I can help you.") (Life isn't fair like we think) (One by one starts to betray us) (Can we trust people?) ("What're you doing, Baekhyun?! Put down the knife!") (And when we thought that person is devil, then he comes to comfort us as angel) ("I love you, Chanyeol.") ("I love you too.")
Song: Please Don't Go - Joel Adams
Trailer designer: Lysander
Have you paid, subs and upvoted?: yes but not yet paid. (I being told that trailer req is free (?) uhm.. really?) 
Password: shadow
#27 View Replies       View All       Reply

xchanbaekfluff (Mar 24, 2016 05:58:17) says about chapter 3: [TRAILER FORM] (part 1 - am I write this too long? T - T)
AUTHOR: chanbaekfluff
AUTHOR'S PROFILE: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1257871
STORY TITLE: 614 °C
STORY LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1104212/
DESCRIPTION: Park co. & Byun co. were two biggest company in South Korea, rival since long ago. The plot shows how determined the young CEOs (chan & baek) compete in almost everything. Chanyeol had secret affair with his p.a (Do Kyungsoo). Meanwhile, Baekhyun's boyfriend had planned to destroy Byun co. (his target was Baekhyun). Yifan had another boyfriend named Zitao. Kim Jongin (Kyungsoo's ex-boyfriend) knew many dark secrets about Kyungsoo's past life. Too many unsolved mystery. Baek was so depressed and almost killed himself when he knew his boyfriend was actually cheated on him and had plan to destroy him from the start. And in tht hard time, his rival, the person who he hated so much (Chanyeol) came to comfort him. At the end, Yeol and Baek realized tht they hv affection for each other. (You can read 'Meet the Characters' part in my story to get a better view about the characters ^^)
HOW DO YOU IMAGINE YOUR TRAILER: Chanyeol and Baekhyun in tuxedo at the beginning of vid (match with the beginning of the song I provided, I guess ^^"), elegant concept (?)
VIDEO LINK: these vids can give inspiration maybe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzgbEr_9qMY & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW-kex5MWN0
GENRE: Romantic, Drama, Mystery
RATED: -
QUOTE(if any): "Life is cruel, but you make it better."
GENERAL FEELS: stress but calm at the end
Characters: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Kris, Tao
#28 View All       Reply