|T| - jeon_jung_kookie

Di'amon CASTLE | BATCH 3 | REQUEST LIST

jeon_jung_kookie (Apr 2, 2016 15:18:26) says about chapter 3: Author: jeon_jung_kookie
Author's profile: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/465350
Story TITLE: Safe in the Arms of Danger
Story link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1106682
Description:
Kim Jongin suffers from DID. Dissociative Identity Disorder, better known as Multiple Personality Disorder. He was diagnosed with DID when he was 11 when he woke up in a pool of blood that wasn't his own and bodies strewn everywhere. That's when he knew about him (Kai, his other half, the infamous murderer).
One night, he met a girl. A girl that wasn't like everyone else. She's a narcoleptic. She's Park Boram.
When outsiders threaten her life, what other choice does he have but to protect her?
(Jungkook is the cop who is assigned to the case of the murders Kai has committed)
How do you imagine your trailer: basically something like the trailer you made for Just be Friends
Video links:
Genre: romance, slight angst, psychological, dark
Rated: M
Quote: "Who do you become when you've lost sight of who you are, but the false you isn't one you can pretend to be anymore?"
General feels: romance and angst
Characters: Kim Jongin (the cute, adorable, and aegyo-filled man), Kai (the on-stage y, godly, perfect dancer), Park Boram (OC), Jeon Jungkook (BTS)
Words you want in the trailer:
Kim Jongin suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, better known as Multiple Personality Disorder. Realizing he wasn't ever going to be normal at the age of 11 after awakening in a pool of blood that wasn't his own and bodies strewn everywhere, life wasn't ever the same for him. After all, his "older half" was the infamous murderer, Kai.
Now, he meets a girl that isn't so normal herself. Park Boram, a narcoleptic.
When she's on the run and needs help, Jongin has no choice but to help her. Who knows, maybe Kai will help too.
Song: 
Trailer designer: OREOBEANS
Have you paid, subs and upvoted?: subbed and upvoted(: trailer batch is free
Password: shadow

LysanderCrow (Apr 2, 2016 16:42:52) says about chapter 3: designer informed!

jeon_jung_kookie (Apr 3, 2016 11:32:40) says: Thank you so much !!