Minzy's POV

Nothing special

"When there is love, there is pain" - leilockheart

Bom unnie had been putting on that fake smile since that night her heart broke. She can pretend to be alright, she can lie to everyone, but she just can't lie to me. She's like a broken record now. Lifeless, Soulless, Blank. All I see in her eyes are pain. Sighing, Minzy glanced at the lady in front of her. She knew how much he meant to her, and how vulnerable she was now, but she just couldn't believe that he was such a cruel person, and did not feel anything towards Bom, for his actions said otherwise. 

I can't believe Bom unnie thinks that Jiyong treats her and Dara unnie the same way. Minzy sighed again as she continued scrolling through Bom's tweets. Everything was in a mess because of what Dara did. It was so obvious to Minzy that Jiyong treated Bom differently from the rest, yet Dara had insisted that she was nothing special. Dara unnie thinks that she's close to Jiyong but she's wrong

[Flashback]
"So.. Seunghyun talked to me yesterday night.." She looked up as Bom spoke and saw Dara rolling her eyes from the corners of her eyes. She knew Bom was feeling regretful for saying that out from the way Dara reacted, but she knew Bom meant no harm. Bom was.. Bom. She didn't say that out to make anyone jealous, she was just being honest. Bom was a selfless person, and wouldn't do y things to hurt anyone. Looking at Dara for another time, she knew something was going to happen from the way her eyes seemed to sparkle with evilness. 
[/Flashback]

Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. Not only was he the hottest guy in school, he was also the main star in the school's basketball team and.. the eyecandy of every girl in their school. Everyone except Bom, Chaerin and herself, Minzy. It wasn't a secret among them that Dara had a thing for Seunghyun too, and had been trying to get his attention since the start of the year. Ever since Bom told the girls that Seunghyun had been talking to her, Dara started her plan which hurted Bom so deeply. 

I still can't believe Dara unnie actually went to flirt with Jiyong because of jealousy. It wasn't even Bommie unnie's fault that Seunghyun talked to her! 

[Flashback]
"Dara ah, how's the paper!" 

She raised her eyebrow at the scene before her. Bom's one and only love, Kwon Jiyong was talking to.. Dara, and Bom was right beside her. Minzy saw Bom's expression changed as she walked towards her direction, biting her lower lip as if trying to prevent herself from crying. She saw Dara glancing over when Bom walked away yet turned back and continued her conversation with Jiyong. And.. She saw an unexpected reaction from Jiyong. She saw Jiyong's eyes following Bom when she walked away even though Dara was talking to him. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad..

Ever since that time, Dara had been flaunting to Bom about the interactions between her and Jiyong, which caused Bom to feel betrayed and disapppointed. Bom even went to the extent of ignoring Jiyong during that period to make herself feel better, and also sticking to Minzy most of the time so that she wouldn't have to hear Dara's stories. 

"Mingkki.." She could hear a shiver in Bom's voice and knew that she had been crying. After many sniffs and tears in between, Minzy finally knew what had caused Bom to cry so badly. Dara had asked Jiyong to go out and study together, and surprisingly, he'd agreed to it.

I can't believe Dara unnie is such a . And all these because of Seunghyun?

Later on, Minzy heard that on that Dara and Jiyong went to study, Youngbae was there too. And surprisingly, Bom's name was mentioned quite frequently even though she was not there, and Youngbae even concluded that Jiyong and Bom were quite similar in certain ways. Jiyong even said Bom unnie has pretty eyes. 

Jiyong did tease Dara several times when they saw each other, but most of the times he would just give her a quick smile and that was it. From the way Minzy see it, it was completely different from the way he treated Bom. Jiyong would continue doing weird faces at Bom each time he sees her and having that smirk on his face whenever he saw Bom doing those faces back at him. Minzy had also caught Jiyong staring at Bom for several times. Not only that, each time Bom was in his sight, Jiyong's eyes would follow Bom..
[/Flashback]

It's been days since Bom received Jiyong's reply, days since Bom told them that she was over him. Minzy couldn't help but rolled her eyes the moment she saw that smirk on Dara's face when she heard Bom's words. She'd heard from Bom that Dara had sent her endless messages and calling every now and then with the mindset of brainwashing her in giving him up. Minzy knew what Dara was up to. But she also knew how stubborn Bom was, and she wouldn't have given him up so easily. Bom unnie loves Jiyong too much

"Baby mingkki~ Can you lend me your phone?" Minzy smiled as she passed her phone to Bom. Minzy had asked Bom out to chill and also.. to talk to her about Jiyong. She knew Bom was hurting inside badly, and all those pretending would just make her feel even miserable. At times like these, I'm so glad that Jiyong oppa followed me on Twitter months ago. At least Bom unnie can use my account to check his. She saw Bom frowning and pouting as she scrolled through his tweets, and wondered what had happened. Minzy being Minzy didn't have that time to care about guys like Kwon Jiyong, which explained the reason to why she know nothing about his whereabouts and all despite them following each other on Twitter. I still can't believe Jiyong didn't follow Bom unnie on Twitter even though they got mention their Twitter account to each other. And.. he actually used my Twitter account to stalk Bom unnie

[Flashback]
"Omo Minzy ah~!! Jiyong just messaged me and asked if I'm okay because of your tweet about me crying. Hahaha omo, isn't he the cutest?" Bom squealed as she stated smiling at her phone and read Jiyong's message over and over again. It was rare that he messaged her, and to think that he messaged her because of Minzy's tweet about Bom. 

"No unnie, that's NOT cute! Everything about him is cute to you~" Minzy started teasing Bom as she reread her tweet about Bom and started chuckling. Minzy had tweeted that Bom was crying, but she'd left the reason out. "Go tell him you're crying because of that movie!" 

He cares so much about Bom unnie. I'm sure she's someone special to him..
[/Flashback]

"Mingkki ah.." Minzy blinked and saw Bom looking at her with worried eyes. What's wrong? "He.. didn't tweet for a week." 

She could see the disappointment on Bom's face. She knew Bom was thinking again, thinking of the different scenarios that will give her a reasonable explanation for this. She saw Bom cringing in pain as she thought of the worse scenarios. She really loves him so much, and now she's in such a great pain, because everything between them was left hanging there.

 

Author's note: Hello everyone~ I'm sorry if this disapppointed you guys cause it's not Jiyong's POV. I still can't find that feel to write Jiyong's POV! Anyway, this shall be a three shot, and Jiyong's POV will be the last part.. I hope? Eheheheh, hope you guys like Minzy's POV!