Jiyong's POV.

Nothing special

He was supposed to be enjoying himself with his other members and the ladies who had joined them the moment they entered the club. He was supposed to be there at the dance floor dancing with one of the ladies instead of sitting at one corner of their booth while the rest of s danced along to the beat. He was confused. Puffing out air in frustration, he took a sip from his glass. Bom always does this whenever she’s pissed.

“Hyung~!” Jiyong blinked and saw a hand waving in front of him. Looking up, he found a familiar face in front of him.

“Yah, Seungri ah, why are you waving? I’m just in front of you!” Raising his eyebrow at his favourite member, he took another sip and sighed as the younger one sat down beside him. He almost spit out his drink as he turned and saw Seungri staring at him with a weird expression on him face.

“Hyung, is something wrong? One moment ago you were in a daze smiling to yourself, and now you’re sighing.”

I was smiling?“Yah Seungri, since when was I smiling?”

“You were! I called you so many times but you ignored me and just smiled to that empty spot so I’d to wave my hand in front of you to get your attention!”

Jiyong blinked and tried to recall himself doing that, yet all he could recall was… Bom. I was thinking about Bom at that time.. Did I really smile at that memory? What’s wrong with you Jiyong? Bom isn’t like the other girls. You can’t play with her if you’re not serious. She’s too vulnerable.

 

[Flashback]

“I’m sorry Jiyong. He means so much to me, I can’t lose him..” He clenched his fist as he stared at the female in front of him. He loved her so much, yet he knows if he doesn’t let her go, she’ll never be happy. Biting his lower lip to stop the tears from flowing, he turned and walked away.

His first love, gone…

Ever since then, he had been playing with girls and never took them seriously for he’s afraid of getting hurt again. He flirted with them down the hallway, texted them as and when he like and even went out with a few of them because he was bored.

That was his kind of life, until he met her. Park Bom.

The first time he met her, he’d thought she was like the rest of them. He knew from the start that Bom had this crush on him, just like how half of the school girls had on him. Their subject combinations were rather similar, and he’d thought that he could take that chance to play with her for awhile. Yet, the moment he got to know her, he knew she wasn’t the one for him to play with.

From Bom
Jiyong, it’s 11:11! Someone is missing you! Hurry make a wish~!!  *^^*

To Bom
11:11? Don’t be silly, it’s not true! 

Bom.. is too vulnerable and innocent to get hurt. 11:11, I wish that Bom will be strong.

[/Flashback]

 

“Hyung!” He felt a poke and pouted as he looked at the younger member. Bom always pout too.

“Yah hyung! Stop smiling to yourself!” Jiyong sighed and raised his hand for another bottle of beer. I got to stop thinking.. What’s happening?

“Seungri ah.. Why am I feeling like this?”

Even though Seungri was younger than Jiyong, he had far more experiences in the aspect of love as compared to Jiyong. Seungri smirked. He’d been waiting the whole night for Jiyong to start this topic. He’d heard from Chaerin that Bom had been living soullessly ever since she gave Jiyong that envelope and that it pained her for not being able to do anything to help her unnie. Seungri had promised Chaerin that he’ll do something about this, not only because he wanted Chaerin to change her mind set about him, but because he wanted to help Bom and Jiyong too.

“Park Bom noona..” Jiyong stiffened the moment he heard Bom’s name coming out from Seungri’s mouth.  “It’s Park Bom noona right.”

Slowly, he nodded his head and glanced at Seungri. It’s been 6 months..

 

[Flashback]

He didn’t know what he should do.. That letter. He was afraid that he’ll hurt her. He was afraid that he’ll be hurt again. He wanted to trust everything again, but he was afraid.

To Bom
I guess you need to take a break.

He bit his lip as he click send. Apparently sending that doesn’t help the situation. He didn’t know what to do too. At this rate, their friendship will be gone. He knew that. She knew that too. Yet, he couldn’t face reality.

Be a man.. Jiyong, be a man..

I’m sorry Bom, I’m not that guy for you. I might.. hurt you.

[/Flashback]

 

“Hyung, let me ask you a few simple questions, so be honest.” Seungri had already planned a list of questions to ask Jiyong beforehand. He knew Jiyong and could’ve guessed the answers but Chaerin insisted that he ask him personally for confirmation instead of pure guessing.

“Do you know Bom noona’s twitter account?” Jiyong nodded. Of course.

“Have you been looking at her twitter account?” Jiyong nodded. He had been looking at her account almost every single day. Almost.

“Have you been thinking of Bom noona?” Jiyong nodded again.

“What do you think of Bom noona?”

Jiyong hesitated. This’s one tricky.

“Say everything inside your mind hyung, or else I can’t help you.”

It’s now or never Jiyong. Just do it. “Well.. Bom is a really nice girl. She’s almost everything, but I’m just afraid everything wouldn’t turn out right and.. She might get even hurt.”

“Do you know that she’s hurting now? Chaerin told me that Minzy knew all along Bom is just pretending everything’s fine and she’d gotten over you. But the truth is, she’s still waiting for an answer from you. You left everything hanging, and she didn’t know what she should do. She’s waiting for you hyung. Didn’t she tell you that?”

She’s.. still waiting for me?

 

[Flashback]

From Bom
I can do nothing, but just wait.

To Bom
Wait? Wait what?

From Bom
It’s okay.

It’s okay Bom yang, everything will be fine soon. You’ll find that guy of your dreams. You’ve Seunghyun.

[/Flashback]

 

“Seungri, what should I do?” He was frustrated at himself, at everything. Ruffling his hair, he frowned and bit on his lower lip. everything.

“Give her a chance hyung..”

“Will she even want to give me a chance now? It’s been six months! Six ing months! I’m sure she doesn’t needs me now anyway. Did you see her tweets?! She’s always talking to that Seunghyun guy!” Bom.. I’m sorry for not cherishing you.

“What if I say she does and she’s here now?” Jiyong stared at the younger guy beside him and grabbed Seungri’s arm.

 “What did you say just now? She’s here?!” Seungri smirked. Finally, our plan work. Chaerin’s gonna be ing happy now! Taking out his phone, he messaged Chaerin. Within seconds, he got a reply.

“Hyung, we’re in luck! Now go. Go find her!” Seungri pushed Jiyong off the booth and smiled. Almost stumbling, Jiyong started searching frantically for her. The crowd seemed to be bigger than before, and he had to squeeze his way through them. He’d no idea to where the girls were, or rather where Bom was, he was just searching for her aimlessly.

Maybe she’s with some other guy by now. Or maybe.. she’s in the dance floor. Or maybe she’s..His thoughts stopped as he finally squeezed out of the dance floor and to the other end of the club where the other booths were. She was just there, sitting alone and staring into space, her fiery red hair glowing under the spotlights from above.

Gulping, Jiyong started massaging his neck as he walked slowly towards her. Memories came back to him with every step. He missed teasing her. He missed irritating her. He missed those times they studied together behind their friends’ back. He missed her smile. He missed her pout. He missed her cresent-shaped eyes. He missed her.

“Hello pretty lady. May I have the honour to dance with you?”

“Sorry, I’m not interested.” She replied without looking up.

“Really? What if I say I insist on dancing with you-.”

“No.”

“-Park Bom yang.”

Immediately, he saw her head shoot up as she looked at him with eyes that he’d missed. He saw them turning watery as she looked down and shook her head, muttering words that he couldn’t really catch.

Whatt

“Stop thinking of him Bom, stop.” He caught that sentence alright. She thought I’m just a figment of her imagination eh?

Sitting down beside her, he touched her arm, which caused her to look at him again. Her mascara was smudged, and her eyes were now red. Reaching out to her, he cleaned those tears that were still trickling down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry, for hurting you. Do you hate me?”

"Are you giving me my one chance now?" I hurt her so much, yet she doesn't mind. She's still waiting.. 

Smiling, Jiyong leaned in a gave her a peck on her forehead. One chance for my special lady.

 

---------

Author's note: Sorry guys for taking so long! I found a job and am now working almost everyday, which is even more hectic than school! I finally found the time, and of course the mood, to finish this up! ^_^ I guess the ending was kinda lousy, I just wrote it within an hour.. So.. I hope you guys like this! Do wait for my new story that's coming up real~ soon! I'm kinda stuck in my other ongoing fanfics. Lost that momentum!