shineeinfinite

Di'amon CASTLE | ARCHIVE | REVIEW

 

DI'AMON CASTLE

pick up

 THE REDEMPTION

By : shineeinfinite

romance . angst . ACTION

Description:

 

Seunghyun was a great secret agent. Coming from a broken family and having a dark past with him shaped him to grow into a tough and hard man. He always thought that love is a destroyer until he met her -Hwang Aerin. She brought up the light that once left him and made him feel what love is. He quitted his job only to live a fairytale with her. However, just when he thought eveyrhting was going very smooth, just when he thought that he had a chance for living happily ever after, Aerin was kidnapped by his former enemy. In just 48 hours, he had to come and save her. If he failed, he would lose her. Everyone that he loved had left him, his family had gone. He didn't want her to go leaving him again, like his family. He couldn't afford another lose. It would either be his redemption or her redemption.

 

 

*** Your request was completed. Please don't forget to comment after picking up and credit the shop with banner and link back.

★★★★★★★★✫✫

 

 


Story title [4/5]

Your story entitled 'The Redemption' is actually sounds quite brief and ordinary at first. However,it managed to capture the readers eyes as you put the 'action' tag at the story tag which is made the first things that popped on their mind are about the gun things,the ticking bombs,the fight scenes and so on. And without unhesitatingly,they clicked the story to know more what are the story that hidden behind your story title.The last time I checked your story,I've saw that you have changed the story title. From The Redemption you changed into Redemption. But nah..I think the old title sounds really pleasant and nice actually. But its okay. It all up to you since this is your story and you have the right choice to do so. I just only gives my opinion though.Last but not least, a little praise for you because you managed to find a title that suits with your storyline and your main theme story alongside with the side theme romance in yours.

 

Synopsis [ 4/10]

For your synopsis, I saw that your more preferred wrote a quite long synopsis rather make it short and you also have revealed a little bit of your storyline which it can make the readers curiousity dead before they read the first chapter of your story. As a suggestion, I think it would be great if you just don't disclose Seunghyun's job so that it would make the readers wonders of what is Seunghyun's career that puts Aerin's lives in danger.Next, writing a lengthy synopsis might cause the readers can guess your storyline and it would turn up to be no surprises if you did that. But,too bad you just had done it. But its fine. This is just the beginning. Well,instead of writing such long and little detailed synopsis, I think it would be better if you replace the lengthy synopsis with some dialogues from the main character or you just can put some thrilling scene from one of the story chapters as a sneak peek and of course it could make the readers feel eager and anxious to read your very first story chapters.

Last but not least, please prevent from writing the synopsis at the foreword section. From what I saw, its clearly that you've put the story synopsis at the foreword section and its really looked messy. Writing a synopsis at the foreword section is strongly encouraged because as an author,we all know that the foreword section is for the banner shops that you have credited to them meanwhile the description section is for the story synopsis.

 

Storyplot [28/30]

Your story plot are no joke. I admits that the first time I read your story I felt amazed and amused about how you exposed the spy/agent life and how you describes very detailed scenes for each chapters. You've also had put not a little one plot twist scene but cleary I could just see you've put some plot twist scenes at the middle chapter of your story where there's a scene between a man and a woman talking suspiciously which is I really didn't know that the man were Aerin's dad and Aerin were the woman. Another plot twist that you have put it successfully worked are at the chapter 10 which is all the kidnapping scene were fake and it was planned early to trap Seunghyun and kills him. Easy to say, all your plot twist has made it. I think, even the readers also could not thought that Aerin would brought Seunghyun to hospital to get treatment after the shot. Other than that, you've also had put a real fact about the ISIS thing that they bombed the Paris. Its an extra credit for your story as you could made the readers felt your story are kind of look real. However, there are some thing that made me confused. At your synopsis you said that the couple had married after Seunghyun's quit his job but I could just barely can't see where is the marriage scene at your chapters. I don't know if you just wrote it for fun or maybe I just didn't notice about it from your chapters. But overall, I just can say that well done to your story. Every chapters that I read, it never let me down and at the same time made me thrilled.

 

Role(s) and Character(s) [ 26/30]

For the roles and their characters, you had chose GD and TOP from the Bigbang as the main characters for the spy/agent roles and the original character Hwang Aerin as the heroin alongside with the badass Mark Tuan from GOT7 as the female lead brother. From what I read, you described  each of the characters diligently. As an example, you exposed about Seunghyun's appearance at the second chapter where he met Aerin for the first time at the Sunflower club which is its really helped the readers to imagine what kind of look that Seunghyun had. Other than that, you've also made Jiyoung's character alive as he played a role as Seunghyun's best buddy and dating advisor. He also kind of happy go lucky guy which it made the readers smile or laugh with his cheeky attitude. Also, for the Aerin character eventhough at the second chapter and the other chapters she seemed to be a naive woman and act innocent which is I think she might not suit with Seunghyun, however the thought changed as soon as she started to open about Seunghyun's characteristics and its really blowing my mind as she turned to a badass at the chapter 10. Overally, you did a great job in describing the characters and their roles.

 

Writing styles [14/15]

For overall of your story chapters, I think there's no any error for your writing(also included the grammatical errors cause I don't look at it). As what I saw, you used the easy languague that would not be a problem for the readers to read your masterpiece. Even the vocabulary that you used is quite understanding for me who had the English as the second language. For the unapropriate words, I think its at the average stage which is you didn't oftenly used the curse words for every chapters.

 

Others (posters and background etc) [6/10]

Okay,the poster section. Your main theme story is the 'action' and the 'romance' theme. However, all that I could just see is the action side which is the black colour as the background poster and there's TOP image posting cool at the center. Where is the romance side? Although this story about the spy/agent story,I think its quite upsetting not seeing the romance side at the poster. Maybe, it would be great if the poster combine black colour represents the action theme and maybe a red blood colour represents the romance side or maybe you can put a gun and a rose as the exciters of the poster. So that the readers can feel the aura of a secret agent fight for his love when they see the poster. But its all up to you. 

 

RESULTS [82/100]


 

I hope you wouldn't mad or feel offense for my review. As you could see, I just gave out my own personal opinion about your story and not necessarily all the opinion that I gave is all right. There's might some errors and I hope that you didn't take it seriously. Afterall, different people had different thinking,right? Thank you for choosing Di'amon Castle multi shop!