~What are you?~

Eyes of the Dragon

"Okay. Now to work on your--"

Sunngyu stepped forwards with a medical kit that appeared from who knows where, wanting to at least stitch up that deep slash across the left side of her torso. Only to find the wounds had all closed on their own before his very eyes.

"Wait. What? This can't be... You're human, aren't you?"

As much as she didn't like to speak, Chen gave a nod.

"Yes. I'm human. Or something like that."

Dongwoo peered over, watching as the last of the cuts knitted themselves back together, leaving no trace of any wound having been inflicted there in the first place. Save for a few traces of blood, and scars for the deeper wounds. Surprise was evident on Dongwoo's face as his mouth dropped open, literally hitting on the floor with a click {okay, maybe not literally, but figuratively. It would be very weird if it were literally...}.

"How are you healing so quickly? You can't... You can't be human, can you? You must be more than that."

Sunggyu nodded in agreement as Woohyun pushed Sungyeol aside to see what the rest were talking so much about.

"What... Oh!"

The last cut on her face faded into oblivion, right infront of the three vampires's eyes. By the time L, Sungyeol and the rest came over, Hoya and Sungjong from upstairs, her wounds had all been healed - save for one.

The torso wound had stopped healing. It continued to bleed, the wound burning. Or rather, lit up with a certain, strange feiry substance.

Chen winced slightly. Even for her standards of getting beaten up, this was pretty painful. If not making her die inside from the burning smell and the horrible pain that felt like getting stabbed over a hundred times whilst your intestines were pulled out and chopped while you were still alive. Might be exaggerated, but that's just to put it nicely..

"The Hell..."

L muttered, watching the wound burn. Chen was already motioning for ice, water, anything that can alleviate the burning sensation.

Catching the hint, Sunggyu nudged Myungsoo, making the later freeze the wound slightly, stopping it's feiry combustion - for now.

"Thank you."

The female nodded towards L in gratefullness, trying not to show signs of weakness. It was painful - of course it was. But she kept trying to tell herself it wasn't as bad as the time when a certain someone gave her a claw over the face... Nevermind.

"I'll get the antiseptic. We may need to stich the wound shut since it isn't... healing."

Hoya shot to the first aid kit, left at the side when Sunggyu noticed the wounds healing, and took out a needle and thread, cursing when he noticed the anaesthesia was gone.

"No anaesthesia? , how are we supposed to do this?!"

Woohyun fretted as Sungjong watched from the side, hugged from the back by L, and guarded by Sungyeol on the side. Can't risk him attacking their guest, can they?

"Just... Just do it. Quick. Bet that needle won't hurt so much as this is hrting now."

Chen gritted her teeth, her words muffled by her teeth having clamped together. She will not cry. She would not cry.

Then - the needle hit it's point. Sunggyu had started to sew together the wound.

Chen would have wanted to bite her tongue off there, and she was nearly ninety nine percent sure her teeth was going to crack at this point...

And the needle went on, and on...

Sungjong's eyes had turned crimson again, and was struggling hard to keep his cool. Sungyeol and L helped, of course. To pull him back, and make him think about other things.

Finally, finally, the needle stopped - the string cut and knotted, some cooling substance and bandage placed over the wound, and the feiry substance stopping.

 

And that's when she out.

 

Again.