~A House of Vampires~

Eyes of the Dragon

~ Chapter 2 - A House of Vampires ~

Visions.

Visions spread across her mind, relaying images unknown, unfamiliar to her.

The sight of a valley in the winter time, the river frozen at the bottom.

Dragons soaring around mountains, in the air and in the sea.

And every time, there were eight dragons that she could see.

Only eight. 

What was strange was that she could feel everything.

From the gust of the cold wind, to the way the salty sea breeze of one of her visions wafted to her nose.

What was this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the female was brought in by one of the coven members, the entire living room basically exploded into chaos once they actually recognised the stranger. They all knew her as the Masked Dragon, and all sorts of emotions had started to permeate the excited atmosphere.

"It's her!"

"Who?"

"The assassin one!"

"She came to kill us?"

"No, I suppose not. Remember what I just told you about the hellhound that my scouts told me?"

"But it's really her!"

The one really excited was the male who was silently reading a book in the corner once, just before the sounds were heard. His glasses seemed to be nearly slipping off his nose as he chattered to his fellow coven members endlessly.

All was relatively peaceful until furious screaming came from upstairs.

And without a word, Hoya and L stood up to solve the problem, disappearing up the stairs in a flash, one after the other.

The girl was still asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Hoya opened the bedroom door to the source of the sound, he ducked as a certain stuffed animal flew over his head and hit L, who scrambled to catch the toy.

"Sung Jonggie... What's wrong?"

Hoya softly asked the occupant of the room, Sung Jong, the youngest of the coven members.

Sung Jong's irises had bled into a bright red hue, almost glaring at his older "brothers".

"I.. I can't take it anymore! It's too strong! I must drink it!"

And with that, he lunged at them.

Hoya pushed him inside the room, stepping in with L holding the stuffed white bear in his arms.

"Calm down!"

The youngest male wasn't usually this violent, but when he was, he seemed to have gained speed and strength, slamming L down onto the floor with his telekinetic abilities, keeping him pinned as he fought Hoya, who dodged Sung Jong's blows easily. He didn't make a move against his younger brother through because he really felt that they were related by blood. He treated him like a companion, like a younger brother he'd always protect no matter what.

And this was no exception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's that sound again?"

Woohyun, the brown haired male sitting next to their leader asked as he pointed upwards.

"Sung Jong's tantrums again?"

Sung Yeol, the male with glasses, replied to his hyung, as the noises continued.

"No, something's wrong. There's Hoya telling him to stop in a kind of pained voice. I can feel it."

Dongwoo closed his eyes and sent out his abilities, feeling the emotions of the people around him. From the girl, he felt calmness, nad... blankness. he'd have to figure that out later. But for now, above him, he found that one particular person was very angry, the slightly pained. And one was... trying to free himself, most probably, from his struggling and slight panic.

"Sunggyu hyung! Quick!"

He dashed up the stairs, their leader following right on his heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sung Jong! calm down!"

Hoya dodged each one of the younger's attacks, as L froze Sung Jong's legs, startling enough to let he Ice Prince free from his telekinetic bonds.

The younger male screamed in frustration as the ice crept up his legs, before lighting himself on fire to melt the ice. he moved towards Hoya and L, but was only stopped when Sunggyu and Dongwoo barged in the door of the room.

"Stop this."

A soft, melodic voice filled the area as Sung Jong whipped over to look at his leader, making eye contact. A sense of calm filled his mind as the order repeated itself like a broken track in his head

Stop this behaviour.

Calm down.

Stop this behaviour.

Calm down.

His eyes melted back into the dark, chocolatey brown of his normal eyes as he bowed his head to his seniors in apology.

"I'm sorry, hyung... I didn't mean to... It was just too sweet to resist... I'm sorry I couldn't control myself well..."

Sunggyu and Hoya both went over to their younger brother at the same time, L placing the white teddy bear on Sung Jong's bed. Sunggyu gave Sung Jong a reassuring hug.

"It'll take some time for you to learn, it's alright... You've still got time to adapt. Just promise to try your best, alright?"

Hoya pat him on the back.

"Hyung is right. And I forgive you, it's fine."

Sung Jong nodded slowly. he felt less guilty, but still very upset with what he had unknowingly done. The room was quiet until a pitter pattering of feet ran up the stairs into the hallway. Woohyun stood with a packet of blood in hand for the youngest as he told them the news.

"She's woken up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Chen opened her eyes, having survived countless of odd visions, she was met with a pair of brown eyes, similar to her own, staring right at her in her face.

"Hi!"

She stared back emotionlessly, slapping him in the face to get him out of her way.

First the visions, and now this?

"She really is the assassin! She hit me!"

The male pranced around as Chen watched, thinking why was he so hyperactive and excited about getting punched in the face by someone who had apparently collapsed right on their doorstep.

"Are you... alright?"

She asked, as the other inhabitants of the house came downstairs from the higher floors.

"Oh, who gave him coffee again?!"

Sunggyu whined as he watched Sungyeol prance around happily.

Chen sighed. This was going to be a long... night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there~! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter! I'm trying my best to make this work, and also juggle my life as well XD. Anyway, I hope this will turn out to be a good story, and don't kill me because I made Chen slap Sungyeol. ^^" Thanks for reading, and see you in the next chapter~!