WME! #3

Worse Marriage, EVER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma! I'll be going now!" Minjin shouted towards her mother from the door as she saw Mark waiting for her outside her house with his Mercedes. She got into the car and got ready to go to school. Her mother look at her from the inside and sighed. Her happiness is going to end anytime later. 

Minjin was in the middle of class when she received a message from her father to reach home at 6pm. He had something important to tell her. She stared at her message and sighed. She had a bad feeling about this.

"What you looking at babe?" Mark peered over. 

"My father wants me home before 6pm. I'm sorry. Can't have dinner with you today." She sulked in her seat. 

"It's okay, we can go another day right? Come on, cheer up." He tried to cheer her up. 

"Tomorrow, Rose Garden. Okay?" She held out her pinky. Mark intertwined and kissed her hands.

Minijin giggled.

"I know you two are a couple but please keep your lovey dovey momonet oout of my class." The teacher hissed. Both Minjin and Mark just giggled silently and went back to listening to class. 

Yoongi got up with the usual frown on his face. He do not want to go to work because here comes the ladies from his office throwing themselves to him. He rejects them in the most rude way possible so that they could give up on him. But unfortunately, they still throw themself towards him.  He opened the door to his office and plopped down into his chair. Just then, a call came.

"Hello? Dad, why did you call?"
"I just wanted to inform you, be home early today."
"​Yes Dad, I'll be home by 6?"
"That should be okay. I'll see you later my son." And Yoongi's father put down the phone. Yoongi sighed again, wondering what important event they have today that he has to go home earlier. *Is Mom gonna set me up with a girl? Or worst, arrange marriage? What the heck, it's already the 21st century, who still does arrange marriage?* He thought to himself. Oh boy, how wrong he was. He heard a knock on the door and another female employee came in. He groaned and waited for her to fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter