WME! #2

Worse Marriage, EVER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjin's life. 

"Markie!!!" Minjin shouted through the hallway. Well, what is there to be embarrased of? They are the school's campus king and queen! They show off their affection to public and no one will mind. Well except for some jealous girls. 

"Minnie, my baby!" He spread his hands wide open to welcome her. Minji ran towards him but then suddenly halted to a stop. 

"No PDA in school grounds." Who would say that? The teacher of course! They have gotten many warnings but it did not stop them though.

"I was not running to Mark. I was running towards that vending machine behind him 'cause I felt thirsty and just wanted to buy a drink for myself." Minjin came up with an excuse and ran towards the vending machine and hug it instead. The teacher gave her a look before walking away to class. She heaved a sigh of relieve before going towards Mark and hug him. They pulled apart and Mark asked with his eyebrow raised, "Really? The vending machine? Am I worser than a vending machine that you have to hug it instead of me?" He started to throw a tantrum. 

"Awwww, is my Markie jealous?" Minjin asked him with a little aegyo in her voice but Mark still did not bulge. She pouted and thought of another way. She raised her head and gave Mark's pouted lips a peck. A big smile immediately showed up on Mark's face and he pulled her in for a longer sweet kiss. They broke apart once they heard the bell and went to class hand in hand. 

Well, almost everyday in their life is like this unless they do no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter