Confrontation

The One(s) who got away...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could not believe my eyes.

There stood Gd himself.

Staring directly at me.

Smirking.

I felt my cheeks burning hot.

Why does he always have such an effect on me? 

Even if I was just simply thinking about him.

There stood of his two classmates flanking both his side's. Let's call them Dumb and Dumber. 

Dumb: Tsk! Are you sure about her? *annoyed*

Gd just smiled while still staring at me, this time with his arms folded across his chest. 

Again I found myself staring back at him, only this time I stood dumbfounded. I noticed Gd was around my height. But seemed a little shorter than me. Could be because he was leaning to his left, slouching. In spite of his piercing eyes, I have to admit that he is kind of cute when he smiled. Or in my case, smirked.

Oh gosh! Just thinking of his smiles, is making me blush! I hope no one sees me turn into a tomato! Dear Lord! Why does this boy have such an effect on me!

Dumber:Yah Gd! She is so dorky. Since when you go for the nerdy types.

*Hey I heard that you buffoons!* I thought loudly to myself.

Gd: I don't know. She's kind of cute. *still smirking*

*Gulp*

*Did he say that I was cute? Cute ugly cute? Or cute in as adorable like a puppy cute? Which is it you stupid boy! Ok so maybe I was a little harsh. You did call me cute. So you silly silly boy! Oh what the fish! Why do I care what this hooligan thinks of me! Dear Lord! I will go for confession later after school! Please please please! Be still my heart!!!????? He SAID I WAS ING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen! Praise the Lord! Jumping jacks in my head followed by cartwheels and a tumble thrown in to boot! He said that I'm cute. Kekeke~*

Dumber: Aside from being a bookworm, she isn't even Korean. Do you even know how to speak Japanese?

*I am half Korean you bloody idiot! Why does my ethnicity have anything to do with him calling me cute!*

Dumb: What he said. *shrugged his shoulder*

Gd: I don't care. She's cute. *nonchalantly*

*You tell them!!!!*

 Dumb: What about your parents? You think they will stand still and do nothing if they ever find out?

Dumber: I don't want to burst your bubble but Dumb is right...for once!

And that earned Dumber a good punch to his left shoulder.

I noticed a change in Gd's facial expression. He looked concerned. I think I heard my heart drop slightly.

Just as I was about to wallow in sorrow for a non-existent failed teenage love affair, I was jolted from my thoughts by a pair of heavy arms encircling my shoulder. 

"Hey friend!"

I looked up to my right to see who those a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter