Almost confession

The One(s) who got away...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So what do you want to know?" Taeyang started.

"Everything.  I think I deserved that much after what happened in the girl's toilet earlier today." I pouted.

Taeyang raised his eyebrows in askance.

I told him about my toilet encounter and his knuckles slowly turned pale from being clenched too tightly.  After I was done, he sighed and muttered, almost to himself.

"This is bad."

"What do you mean?  Who were those girls? I heard Teddy called the pretty leader, Kwon Dami.  Who is she?  How did Teddy know her?  What toy were they referring too? And what is all these protection money business about? What did that pretty leader, Kwon Dami meant by three backers? What the hell is a backer in the first place?!" I rattled non-stop before I was forced to stop and breathe. 

*Breathe Seungri breathe! Breathe you stupid lungs!*

I suddenly felt a little faint. A small panic started to build up.  I wanted to grab my inhaler in my backpack.  But Taeyang was  around.  I was too embarassed to let him see me in such a weak state.  I closed my eyes on as I did the breathing exercise in my head to calm myself.

Finally when my breathing slowed down, I opened my eyes, only to find a worried looking Taeyang.

"I'm fine.  I'm not dying or anything."

"You looked a little pale.  How can you be fine?"

"Taeyang, can we drop this?  If you keep probing into matters that does not concerned you, I swear that I might..." I uttered before Taeyang cut me off.

"Does not concerned me?" He said in utter disappointment.

I felt a little guilty, seeing the hurt in his face.

"That's not what I mean." I tried to explain.

"Then what exactly do you mean?" He asked, exasperated.

"I don't know Taeyang.  I don't know anything anymore..." I cried in frustration.

I covered my face with my hands as I didn't want Taeyang to see my ugly sobbing face.  Funny how even in this moment, I cared about what Taeyang thinks of me.

I felt his warm arms encircling me and pulled me into a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder, wirh my hands folded together, acting a barrier between my bosom and his chest.

After a few minutes, I felt better and pushed myself away from his embrace.  I thought he looked disappointed with me letting go but I quickly pushed that thought aside. 

"Her name is Kwon Dami.  But you probably knew this by now.". Taeyang started.  He probably saw my confused face before he clarified.  

"The pretty leader."

"Oh I see."

" Tell me, why did you call her that?" He asked.

"No particular reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter