Confession : Seungyoon

Eunji Drabbles Collection

 

"You're my teacher but you're so good looking it hurts."

Seungyoon looked up to the girl who already looking at him with that dreamy eyes of her in front of her. He was supposed to tutor his friend's sister. But she's not cooperating at all.

"You know that your brother will get mad if you don't score this test around, right Eunji?"

"Good looking and have many words too. We will make a great couple since I have a lot of words myself."

Seungyoon put the pen down and closed the books in front of him, packing up his stuffs. "Our session for today has come to an end. Your unfinish works will be the homework for our next session, okay?"

Eunji pouted at the sight Seungyoon's packing up his stuffs. "2 hours period is too short." She huffed her cheeks to protest.

"Study hard." Seungyoon stood up and walked to the front door but Eunji was faster to stop him right when he was about to put his shoes on.

"Tell me, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you neglecting my feelings to you? Don't tell me it's because you are my brother's friend. Pfft, you're just a yeal older than me. I like you. How many times do I need to tell you that so that you will give me a respond. Not vague responds like, 'okay' 'yes' 'i know'. I want your answer." Eunji burst out of frustration.

It's the second year she knew the person named Kang Seungyoon. She never thought of having a boyfriend until Seungyoon came.

He's calm, humorous, sometimes loud, likes to talk, few inches tall from her, good looking and he also came from Busan. His voice is Eunji's weak point. She will call him everynight so that she can hear his voice before she goes to sleep.

He's not her ideal type but Eunji likes this person named Seungyoon to death.

"Thus, I'm saying that I like youㅡ" Before Eunji could finish her confession with his name, Seungyoon went closer to her face and let his lips touched hers.

Eunji widened her eyes and blinked several times our of surprise.

Seungyoon break the contact and looked down at the blushing Eunji. A handsome smile appear on his face. "That's my answer to your confession."

"Are you rejecting my answer now?" Seeing how silent Eunji was, Seungyoon got slightly nervous.

Suddenly Eunji throw her arms around him. "Just to let you know, I won't call you oppa. No matter what, when and where."

"I know." Seungyoon wrapped his arms around her with a proud grin plastered on his face.

 


I just love Seungyoon x Eunji <3 who else saiiling this ship?