Bridge

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good work!" Cl smiled at them.

"You were amazing!" Bobby applaud as they passed IKON on the way to the dressing room.

"You were great Jiyoung hyung!" Mino shouted after them.

"Top moves Taeyang!"

"The last note was really outstanding Daesung!"

"You spit fire today Seunghyun hyung!"

 

Seungri sighed as he heard all the comments flowing around them. He knew his hyungs were great, awesome and just perfect in every way and the he himself were just the most worthless thing in the world. He couldn’t do anything right, he messed up the dance, he messed up his singing and even his look. He had no fashion and he knew he was starting to grow fat and it didn’t mater who much he exercised or who much he cut down on food because nothing helped. Now aday he only ate about one meal per day if not less and he trained from Sunup to sundown, but he was still worthless. At first he thought his hyungs were wrong but after a while he saw that they were right, he was totaly and utterly worthless.

 

“Yah Seungri!”

 

Seungri stopped when he heard Jiyoung call his name. Just a couple of months ago hearing the leader call for him would make him happy, but now it only made him fell empty. In fact there wasn’t a time where he didn’t feel empty, he just didn’t feel anything any more.

 

“What is it hyung?” Seungri turned to look at Jiyoung.

“Do you know how much you messed up on stage?!” The leader yelled.

“I know.” Seungri sighed, not even bothering apologizing.

“You should have looked at Hyunseung when he preformed before.” Jiyoung sighed. “He was totaly flawless unlike you!”

“I know..” Seungri nodded. He knew Hyunseung was much better than he could even dream of being, Hyunseung was just perfect.

“Maybe he should take you’re place and we wouldn’t be in this position.” Jiyoung sighed, rubbing his temple.

“He should..” Seungri nodded making all members in the room look up at him.

“What did you say?” Jiyoung asked suprised.

“You should go to Hyungnim and ask if Hyunseung could take my place.” Seungri just couldn’t do this any more, he was so tired, he was so hungry and he was so lonely. He just wanted to end it all. “I’m not good enough to be in Bigbang, i can’t sing, i can’t dance and i’m just worthless. I didn’t think you would put up with me as long as you did but i’m happy you did. You’re all amazing and i am so lucky that i got the chance to preform with you but i realize that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter