Just five more minutes

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri almost jumped out of his bed as soon as his alarm went on. Today was a good day because it as the first time in six weeks he was able to sleep in his own bed. Hyunseung had moved back to his apartment and on top of the it was his birthday and they didn’t have any schedule today. What more could he wish for.

 

They all had had a late night yesterday so Seungri was the only one up and he hurried to the kitchen. He knew his hyungs had been very busy lately and they probably didn’t have the time to get his a cake so he had bought one himself, it was now currently standing hidden in the fridge. Quickly making the table Seungri smiled as he heard a door open and Taeyang walking out into the kitchen soon followed by Daesung.

 

Before they could see him Seungri walked away, back into his bed. Last year he had done the same thing and his hyungs had come to wake him up with presents. He heard someone walk into the room and he heard Taeyang’s voice.

“Hey Jiyong, wake up. it’s time.”

 

Seungri couldn't help but smile as he heard Jiyong stand up and walk out of the room together with Taeyang, now all he had to do was wait.

 

One minute..

 

Two minutes..

 

Five minutes..

 

Ten minutes..

 

Twenty minutes..

 

Half an hour..

 

That was it.

 

Seungri sat up in his bed looking towards the door, he couldn’t even hear something from outside it. Carefully making his way out of the room he looked around and found that the table now only had one plate on it. Opening the fridge he saw that his cake still stood there but this time around there was a note stuck to it.

 

‘Really Seungri, i hope you went going to eat cake for breakfast since you’re already eating so much, try and eat a bit less and healthier, we can’t have you growing fat.

We have gone to see Hyunseung to celebrate his first reality show appearance as a YG artist, we’ll be back late tonight.’

 

-Jiyong

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter