You promised

But what about me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the elevator door opened Seungri dashed out and started running towards the lobby where his hyungs were waiting for him.

“there you are Seungri, we were starting to worry.” Jiyong smiled until he noticed the exited expression on Seungri's face. “Has something happened?”

“Well, i’m not really sure where to begin..” Seungri smiled bright.

“How about from the beginning?”

“Well you know the rumors that have been going around about the new singer?” Seungri asked.

“Yeah, they said an old new signer.” Seunghyun sighed. “Do you know something?”

“You can never guess who it is.” Seungri started jumping up and down. “I was so shocked i thought i was having a heart attack.”

“the who is it?” Taeyang asked curious.

“guess.”

“But you said we could never guess.” Daesung mumbled.

“Just spit it our Seungri.” Jiyong grabbed Seungri to stop him from jumping around.

“But that’s no fun.” Seungri sighed.

 

“Just stop teasing them.” Hyunseung's voice rang from behind Seungri.

“But Hyung.” Seungri whine turning to look at the older boy.

“Hyunseung!” Four voices rang behind them.

“Hello guys!” Hyunseung smiled at the rest of the group.

“Wait, are you the knew singer?!” Jiyong asked and his face lit up.

“That would be me.” Hyunseung nodded.

“Wow, that’s awesome!” Daesung near intill yelled as he ran up hugging Hyunseung. “I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you too.” Hyunseung signed. “All of you.”

“Glad to have you back!” Taeyang smiled.

“Thanks hyung.”

“You’re not going to leav right?” Seunghyun asked suspicious.

“Don't worry, i’m here to stay hyung.”

 

“We need to celebrate this!” Jiyong said after a while of small talk. “Drinks on me.”

“but hyung, we were suppose to watch a movie today.” Seungri mumbled so only the leader could hear. “You promised.”

“Don’t be like that Seungri.” Jiyong looked at him. “Hyunseung back and we can always watch the movie later.”

“But you promised..”

“Seungri, i said no.” Jiyong gave Seungri one of his ‘I’m the leader i decide’ looked.

“Ye hyung.” Seungri looked down.

 

“What is it Seungri?” Hyunseung asked as he noticed Seungri seemed a little down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter