Destinesia

Limerence

 

Destinesia (n) - When you get to where you were intending to go, but forget why you were going there in the first place

 


 

Awkward silence, a cold breeze and a pounding heart. That is the only thing Kibum can hear as he glances down at his hands. He is seated in the throne room. After he left the market he had walked back to the castle, but he knew he had to tell them, so he walked to the throne room. Now they're all staring at him, waiting for him to explain. Jinki joined them as well, on Kibum's request. The physician deserves to know. But everytime he opens his mouth, the words catch in his throat and his heartbeat quickens. 

"I..." Kibum starts, failing again as he has to bite his lip. He slams his fists down on the table in frustration, the bang echoing in the room. His hands ache, still shaking from the energy. He glares at them, seeing them tremble against the wood. He clenches them to fists, before leaning his elbows on the table and running them through his hair. He sighs, trying again. "In the woods....that night." Kibum starts, taking a deep breath. "I-I was carrying Haneul to put him on Indomitus when a l-lightning struck infront of him. He frightened, and I dropped Haneul. After calming him down so he would not run off, I was going to pick Haneul up when the lightning struck again. I saw it coming...I jumped..." Kibum bites down hard on his lip, reaching for his left arm where the scars are. He rubs at his shoulder. "It struck my back, burned me, and it....it did something to my magic." He looks up, seeing the shocked and terrified faces of his friends. Jonghyun looks both shocked and in pain.

"H-How are you alive?" Minho asks in disbelief.

Kibum takes a deep breath, wondering if he should say what he's been thinking. "I think my magic gathered the energy, but something altered. E-Everytime I use it, it burns." Kibum stutters. "Some of it disappeared when..." Kibum looks to Taemin, and closes his eyes. "When Taemin touched the wound. But you do not remember, because I erased it." Kibum says quickly. 

"You what!" Taemin shouts, standing up.

"H-Haneul mentioned something before they left, and you tried to stop me, but wh-when you to-touched me, the energy was let out and threw you away. I know I promised to never do it again, Taemin, but I-I was so scared. I-I-I...." The tears are flowing freely down his face now, as he stands up as well. But he back away when Taemin moves closer. Taemin is tense as he stomps towards Kibum, and the latter is afraid the elf will strike him. He wouldn't defend himself, knowing he deserves the punch. But Taemin stops right infront of him, his arm almost reaching up as if he was thinking about it, but he lets out a frustrated growl and turns around. Kibum hesitates to move closer, not wanting to anger him more. When Taemin turns back again, the anger has disappeared into a cold and blank expression. Kibum prefers the anger instead of this.

"Give them back." Taemin says, his voice empty of emotion. 

"What?" Kibum whispers.

"My memories. Give them back." Taemin says a little harsher.

"He just said it hurts everytime he uses his powers!" Jonghyun argues as he stands up as well. 

"I do not care. He promised." Taemin says, not looking away from Kibum's face. 

"He is right." Kibum mumbles. He takes a deep breath, lifting his trembling hands. But when he is about to mutter the words, he remembers the thought that strucked him at the market. He has no idea how his magic will react to being used for so long. What if he hurts him. "Wait." He whispers, his arm falling down.

"What do you mean "wait"?" Taemin asks.

"I h-have not used my powers for a long time. The energy is pent up inside. I do not want to hurt you." Kibum explains, stepping back. He moves to the open room. He closes his eyes. "Libero vis!" He shouts, feeling the energy leave him like an explosion. The tension lights up inside him, until the burn in his scars builds and he falls to his knees with a whimper. 

"Kibum." Jonghyun moves closer, but Kibum raises a hand to stop him. He stands up, a little shaky, and hisses as he reaches for the scars on his left shoulder. The tears have not stopped falling, but he takes a trembling breath and turns back to Taemin.

The blank expression is still on, but Kibum notices the twitch in his eyes, the hands that are slightly reaching for him, and the way Taemin looks like he's holding back from running to him. "I will do it." Kibum says through his pain. He moves closer, lifting his hands again to Taemin's temples. He takes a deep breath, staring into Taemin's now unsure eyes. "Meminisse." Kibum whispers, a familiar gentle warmth spreading through his body to his fingers. He quickly lets go before the burn comes, and leans on the table. He whimpers from the pain, hitting the table again. 

Taemin gasps, blinking his eyes before looking at Kibum. Kibum looks up hesitantly. "T-Taemin, I am sorry." He whispers. 

"You promised." Taemin says, the blank facade slowly cracking as Kibum sees the hurt in his eyes.

"I am a terrible friend. I am a monster. I know." Kibum says, falling to his knees as he clenches his eyes shut. "I-I was scared, I did not know what was happening, I just wanted it to go away." He cries, sitting down and hides his face in his hands. Seconds pass with silence, and Kibum doesn't know what to expect when someone walks closer. "I am sorry....I am sorry." He mutters like a mantra.

Warm and strong arms wrap around him, and Kibum looks up quickly, hoping Taemin would maybe forgive him. 

He meets Jonghyun's sad face. "He left. Please do not cry." Jonghyun whispers. Kibum bites his lip, silencing his sobs by burying his face in Jonghyun's neck as he throws his arms around him. 

"I will talk to him." Minho says softly to Jonghyun before leaving, and Jinki nods as he leaves also to give them room. 

"Kibum?" Jonghyun whispers, after he hears Kibum's breath even out. "Is this what has been bothering you lately?" He asks.

"Yes." He hears Kibum's muffled reply.

"Why would you hide it? We could have helped you." Jonghyun says, unable to keep the slightly hurt look away. 

"I am sorry I kept it from you, and that I used my powers on you. I had no right." Kibum says. 

"You were scared, I understand that. You did not know how we would react and you are still new to this place, to people caring for you, but just know that we still do." Kibum looks up.  "Even Taemin. He is just mad, he will calm down. Just give him time." Jonghyun gives him a small smile. 

"How are you not reacting badly to this? Why are you not angry with me?" Kibum asks with a sigh.

"I am angry." Jonghyun says, and Kibum's eyes widen. "But I understood that anger is not something that will fix this situation. And I could never be angry with you for long, you mean too much to me." He smiles, brushing Kibum's hair away from his face. Kibum's cheeks redden, and he looks away. 

"Thank you." Kibum whispers. "You mean alot to me as well." He says shyly.

"Good." Jonghyun whispers. "Are you tired? Shall I you to your chamber?" He asks as he helps Kibum stand.

"Yes please." Kibum mumbles. Jonghyun keeps his arms around Kibum's waist as he follows him up to his room, stealing glances and drying his tears that keep falling. Kibum looks down at the floor as they walk, biting his lip and trying to calm his heartbeat. When they reach his room they walk in, and Jonghyun helps Kibum to the bed. 

"Would you like to change?" Jonghyun asks softly.

"No." Kibum says, a little too quickly, but Jonghyun doesn't comment on it. "I will just..." He says as he sits down on his bed.

"Alright. I will leave so you can sleep. Good night." He says as he moves back, turning to walk to the door.

"Jonghyun?" Kibum says before he can change his mind, clenching his hands into fists as the Prince turns around again. "Could you...Could you stay...here, with me?" Kibum mumbles, his cheeks red and his eyes are puffy from crying, his head is hurting from the emotional pain, and his back is still pounding gently from the burn. "I do not want to be alone." He whispers.

He doesn't look up to see what the Prince looks like, nor does he expect him to accept. The Prince says nothing, but slowly and carefully walks closer until he's on the other side of the bed, and sits down. Kibum feels the mattress dip and looks up slowly as Jonghyun moves so he's leaning his back on the headboard. "I will stay until you fall asleep." Jonghyun says gently, and Kibum nods. He lies down, pulling the covers over himself after taking off his shoes. He lies his head against the pillow, looking up into the ceiling. "Would you like to talk about it?" Kibum hears him whisper.

"I feel I would break down if I do. I have been a horrible friend. I have...no idea what is wrong with me. If I can not use my magic, I do not know who I am." Kibum whispers into the air, taking a shuddering breath. "Magic is all I have. It is a part of me. But if it hurts everytime I use it, what am I supposed to do?" 

"We can figure it out. We can fix it." Jonghyun replies. Kibum sighs and closes his eyes. 

"I feel something bad is coming. I still have things I have not told you, things that I....I hope are not true." His voice trembles. "M-My vision...." His voice trails out as he takes a few breaths.

"Kibum, you need sleep. We can talk in the morning. Just breathe." Jonghyun whispers as he moves closer, once again brushing the hair out of Kibum's eyes. Kibum looks to the side, meeting his dark eyes. Kibum watches as the Prince's eyes trail over his face, amusement shining in his own eyes when Jonghyun falls into his thoughts, like he always does. 

"You are doing it again, prince." Kibum whispers, his eyes moving down to his lips. 

"My apologies." Jonghyun answers, but it doesn't sound sincere. When Kibum looks up into his eyes again, something flashes past, something darker, but it is gone the moment he sees it, and Jonghyun leans back and clears his throat softly. "Sleep." He says, and Kibum huffs, falling back and looking at the ceiling again. When he closes his eyes, his breathing evening out, and his thoughts slowly drifting off, he hears the soft whisper again. So soft, velvety and smooth. The perfect voice to lull him to sleep. "What would I do without you in my life?" Jonghyun whispers, and he feels the prince's hand take his just before he falls asleep.

 


 

Kibum is jittery the next day, and not because of the pent up energy, but because of the fear of meeting Taemin in the castle. He didn't go down for breakfast, deciding to stop by the kitchen instead. He had woken alone, but he's not sure if he's happy or sad that the prince snuck out while he was asleep. He was still surprised the prince had agreed to stay in the first place. As he walks the now familiar path to the kitchen, he glances out of the windows he passes, thinking back to what they talked about yesterday.

Either the prince is a fool, or just too warmhearted. Kibum has no idea if it's a good thing for someone who is supposed to lead a kingdom, but he likes it. He knows Jonghyun will stand by his side, he has never hurt Kibum, or judged him for his stupid choices. He had been honest with him that he had been angry, but he understood that Kibum was already angry with himself, and instead comforted him. 

Kibum huffs, wondering how a magician who was once one of the most notorious in the world, can be reduced to a pool of butterflies at the sigh of a pair of brown puppy eyes. 

He rounds the corner, but stops once he enters the kitchen.

A broad back, familiar brown hair, strong arms. Kibum watches in confusion as the Prince wanders back and forth by the counter. He sees none of the cooks, or maids. 

"Your Highness?" Kibum mumbles as he walks closer. Jonghyun jumps in the air, muttering a curse under his breath before turning around. 

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Jonghyun asks with a bright smile. 

"I slept fine, but what are you doing?" He asks, pointing to the counter behind him. 

"Oh, I was preparing breakfast for us." He says, rubbing his neck nervously with a sheepish smile.

"You were....making breakfast....for us?" Kibum repeats softly, staring at the prince as if he's hit his head. "Your Highn...Jonghyun, you have cooks for that, and maids, servants. Why?" Kibum asks with a sigh. Jonghyun simply shrugs his shoulders before turning back. 

"I may be a prince but it does not mean I am incompitent. I can take care of myself." Jonghyun answers with his back turned, and Kibum smiles fondly. He walks closer, peering over his shoulder. 

"What are you making?" He asks softly, not noticing the prince stiffening. 

"Uh...just something I have seen the cooks make for years." He answers and clears his throat. Kibum hums, backing away and walking to one of the many tables, taking a seat as he leans his tired head on his hand and watches the prince work. It's calming, Kibum dare say it's domestic. 

He shakes his head. It's a stupid thought. Jonghyun's a prince, Kibum's a man and a ed up magician. It won't work out.

He sighs gently, his body relaxing and his eyes following the prince's every move. After a few minutes he even forgets that he was hungry, forgetting the reason he came downstairs. All he focuses on is the white silk shirt wrapping tightly around Jonghyun's arms, the tousled hair that keeps being pushed back by delicate fingers, and once in a while he spots Jonghyun's face, eyes focused and lips pursed in concentration. Kibum his dry lips, playing with the thought of sneaking up behind him to steal a kiss.

"Kibum?" Kibum snaps out of his daze as his eyes refocus on Jonghyun, now staring at him with a smile. "You dazed off. I asked if you wanted something to drink?" Jonghyun asks and chuckles. 

"I can not help it, your bad habit of daydreaming is contagious." Kibum says with a huff. "May I have a glass of water?" He asks and Jonghyun nods as he moves to do get it. Kibum mumbles a thanks as he takes the glass from Jonghyun's hands, trying not to let his eye trail over the way Jonghyun's shirt is open to show off his collarbones and a small freckle on the middle of his chest. He can feel his face heating up, and hides it by taking a big gulp of the water. "Do you have lessons today?" Kibum asks while Jonghyun goes back to making the food. 

"No, but I do have a meeting with father later. Did you have something in mind?" Jonghyun asks and looks over his shoulder. 

"Not particularly." Kibum says and shrugs. 

"Perhaps we can delve into your sea of books to find a solution to your magic problem?" Jonghyun suggests as he grabs two plates and brings them to the table. 

"I have already read all my books. There are no mentions of problems similar to mine." Kibum says with a sigh, picking up the fork and starting to eat. 

"There must be somewhere we can look. I can ask father if we can go in the library?" Jonghyun says and Kibum raises a brow.

"You have a library? Why have I not heard of it?" Kibum asks confused. 

"It is my father's, he keeps it hidden because of the old documents he has." Jonghyun explains with a small smile. "I will not tell him everything of course." He adds quickly, and Kibum sighs.

"I do believe I owe him an apology as well though, I did remove his memories as well. It would be best to tell him." Kibum mutters, though he can feel a weight in his stomach from just the thought of telling more people about this. He can feel shame and guilt build up as he tries to think of how he should tell him, a way to tell him that won't end in Kibum being banished or imprisoned for using magic on the King. He can feel his appetite disappearing, and gently pushes the plate away. Jonghyun notices, but doesn't comment on it as he turns to him.

"Hey, he will not be mad. I could tell him, if you want?" Jonghyun says as he leans closer.

"I am just afraid he will...ask me to return his memories, or worse, send me away for using my magic on him." Kibum says softly, looking down into his lap. He has finally found a place to hopefully call home, where people accept him and where Taemin feels free to be himself and where they both have friends. If Kibum has to give all this up, he doesn't know where he would go, what he would do. At least now that his powers are hurting him. 

"He would never!" Jonghyun says, startling Kibum with the abrupt protest. The prince sees the way Kibum flinches, and quickly lowers his voice as he continues. "He knows about your powers, Kibum, but he also knows how much you mean to us...to me. He would not send you away." Jonghyun says and reaches forward to place his hand on Kibum's on the table. Kibum looks down at their joined hands, taking a few deep breaths as he turn his hand in Jonghyun's, and holds it. They both remain silent for a while, both eyeing their hands. Kibum can feel a surge of warmth spreading through his body, a relaxing feeling raining over him, and he lets out a deep breath. 

"I will tell him." He whispers softly, but determinded. Jonghyun looks up from their hands, and gives him a smile. 

"Good." The prince whispers back, and Kibum watches as the other's eyes seem to unfocus, as if looking past him. But the look is not unfamiliar, and it brings a smile to Kibum's face. 

"Jonghyun?" Kibum chuckles, waiting for the prince to shake out of his daydream, but is surprised when he doesn't. "Jonghyun?" He calls again, a little more uncertain, as he sees Jonghyun leaning closer, the distance between them getting shorter slowly. 

He wouldn't.....is he going to.....?

Kibum's head starts flashing red lights everywhere, but for some reason his body doesn't respond, instead he feels himself freeze up, eyes watching Jonghyun's movements closely. Is this really happening? This shouldn't be happening, this is wrong, Kibum needs to stop him. He should lean back, or say something, but he just can't seem to open his mouth. His heart is starting to beat rapidly in his chest, a sort of silence falling over the room as if there's nothing around them, and he can only watch Jonghyun's eyes and lips. 

Which is why he's not really sure if he's happy or angry when a certain elf suddenly appears next to the table, startling both Kibum and the prince out of the moment. It seems to bring the prince out of his daze and he hurriedly jumps back with wide eyes, while Kibum whips his head to look at the elf.

Taemin's eyes widen as his brows raise, but other than that he does not show any emotions. 

"Taem-" Before Kibum can finish his sentence as he gets up from the chair, the elf has disappeared again. The words die on his lips and he feels a punch to his gut, making him almost nauseous. He sits back down, looking down into his hands. Silence falls over again, but this time it's awkward and heavy, almost suffocating. Kibum dares to look up at Jonghyun. The prince is also looking down at his hands, his brows furrowed and his eyes flicking quickly over his hands, and Kibum doesn't have to know the prince to understand he's just as confused as Kibum is about what just happened. 

Kibum decides he can't sit here anymore. He slowly stands up from the chair, taking both their plates and walking to the sink to put them away for the maids to clean later. He clears his throat and turns around again, his eyes meeting the prince's as he looks up. "Would you accompany me to talk with the King?" He asks gently, his voice barely hiding the nervousness and confusion from earlier, but he guesses it's best to pretend it never happened. Jonghyun nods jerkily and stands up as well, following after Kibum as he begins to walk.

 


 

Kibum can feel the nerves starting to spread as he waits outside of the King's office, nervously pulling at the threads on his shirt and once in a while he touches the lines on his shoulder. He has noticed it's become a habit, a nervous tick, but he doesn't know why. Maybe because he remembers the sting, the pain, and it makes him almost wake up, sharpens his senses. 

Yoochun opens the door for them, and Kibum lowers his head as he walks inside. He can hear the prince follow after him, and the door closing behind them. Jaejoong looks up from a pair of documents on his desk, giving them both a warm smile. 

"What can I do for you?" He asks, putting away his quill and leaning back in his chair. 

"There is something I...." Kibum's words fade out as he can feel his hands begin to tremble. "Your Highness, I...." He tries again and bites his lip when he starts choking on the words. 

"It is alright, Kibum." Jaejoong says, gesturing for the other to sit down. "You may tell me anything you want. Just think of me as...just a father and not the king." He suggests. 

"That day, when Haneul went home with his family, something happened." Kibum starts, looking down at the dark wood of the table instead of the king. "Something bad....and I panicked and did something horrible." His voice barely above a whisper. "And I do not know how to apologize enough, for what I have done." 

"What did you do?" Jaejoong says and tilts his head. 

"I-I...erased your memories, Jinki, Taemin and Jongh-I mean the prince's as well." He takes a shaky breath. "It was wrong, I understand that, but I was scared and confused. There is s-something wrong with m-my magic and I do not know what t-to do." He tries to explain quickly, still afraid the king will be mad, no matter what Jonghyun has said. 

"What is wrong with your magic?" The King asks, and Kibum glances up at him, but he sees no anger or fury, only confusion. Perhaps worry, but that can't be right.

"It h-h...the st-storm." The words become harder the more he tries to force them out, and he feels his heart pounding loudly in his chest, blood rushing quickly in his ears and his vision blurring as a dizziness washes over him. The sounds of the castle is drowned out, and all he hears is the blood and his own breathing. The fear os the King being mad at him changes into fear of what is happening to him, as he feels his lungs beg for air, but also restricting him from breathing in. He feels a pain in his chest, like his heart is ready to burst out. 

"Kibum, Kibum, look at me." Kibum suddenly notices Jonghyun infront of him, and all the noises stop. His vision focuses slowly on the prince's face, and his voice brings him out of the panic that was controlling his body. "You need to breathe slowly." He says. "Do not think, just breathe." Kibum follows his orders, taking trembling breaths, copying Jonghyun as he starts taking deep breaths through his nose and breathes out through his mouth. 

It takes him a few minutes, and after he's got his breath back, he feels like he's about to collapse. "Should I summon Jinki?" Kibum remembers that the King is still there when he hears his soft voice break the silence. 

"N-No." He croaks out. "There is no need, I-I will be fine." Kibum says, feeling himself flush in embarrassement. 

"Kibum." He looks back at Jonghyun. "If you want, I can tell him. You do not have to, if it....pains you. Please, let me?" Jonghyun whispers. 

Kibum can feel himself relax under the fond expression on the prince's face, and gives him a weak nod. Jonghyun lets out a long breath and offers him a small and grateful smile. 

"If you would like, you could return to your chambers to rest? I can call for Yoochun to you?" The King asks worriedly when Jonghyun stands up again and Kibum looks up. 

"Actually, we came here to ask if you would allow us to use your library. We wish to know more about what is happening to his magic." Jonghyun says.

"Well, I suppose I can allow that. Here, take this with you." Jaejoong says and opens a drawer, taking out a key and handing it to Kibum. "I will ask Yoochun to you there." He says before calling the advisor's name. Kibum bows his head, not daring to open his mouth in fear of what he would say. Instead he sends Jonghyun a small glance before following Yoochun out.

 


 

Yoochun seems to disappear the moment Kibum reaches the door, but it doesn't matter, for the moment he opens it he is too focused on the beauty of the room.

Shelves of books on both sides, with large windows and gentle white curtains to let in a sort of etheral light in the room. Kibum's steps are loud when the door closes, as he slowly ventures deeper in the room. He has seen bigger libraries, but never ones with the same beauty and care. All the books look in perfect condition, though he recognizes some titles that are more than a 100 years old. His fingertips brush softly over the backs, his lips moving silently as he reads the titles, everything from fairytales to religion to documents about wars, to philosophers and artists. When he reaches the end, he finds a small corner with a big window, and under it is a couch with lots of cream and white pillows. The couch itself is long, with a pure creamcolour. Kibum walks to the other shelves, his hands itching to take some of the books and read them, yet he pushes away the thought as he searches for something to do with magic. He notices some books that he owns himself, but he has already learnt them by heart, and knows there's nothing in there to help him.

His finger stops over one book as his eyes grace over the dark blue writing on the back that spell out Iuris ex magus.

"Law of the magician." He reads quietly, taking out the skyblue book and placing it in his hands. There's a symbol on the cover, of three white circles that are connected. Kibum has seen it often referenced in his other books. He holds it close to his chest as he looks up and checks for other books that could help. He sees many familiar ones, often books he's seen on his travels, but most are fake or based of myths, not written by actual practitioners. Venturing deeper into the shelves, he notices a few changes. Most of the books are darker, some are barely touched and others look like they are disintegrating. Kibum's eyes get caught on a particular one with silver writing. He reaches up and takes it out, his finger tracing the delicate calligraphy. "Ater Magicae." He whispers, eyes widening in fear, but also wonder. He's never seen a book like this. He's never even heard of the term of dark magic. He had believed magic only meant controlling the elements and strengthening abilities. What could possibly be meant as dark magic?

The curiousity gets the best of him, the other book forgotten agaisnt his chest as he walks back to the couch and sits down. His hand over the simple black cover, and opens it to reveal fading yellow pages with handwritten notes. His eyes furrow at some of the words, the language seems to be old and hard to recognize. He flips the pages, eyes wandering over the words and images that are drawn on the pages, symbols he's never seen. And as he gets further and further in, the images get darker and darker. Drawings of beheaded men, of women with bleeding eyes, people with no mouths or rotting skin. He can feel his stomach twisting in nausea. He's seen death before, but never this gruesome. His spells are never that painful. Even when he turned Kwan to ash, it had been more fear than pain he had felt as he died. And the spellcaster that had kidnapped Taemin, hadn't even felt a thing when Kibum casted the killing spell on him. It wasn't in his nature to kill like that. He could hurt, yes, but only those who deserved it and only so much that he can heal it if needed.

"Kibum?" The said boy startles at the voice and slams the book closed, hiding it under the pillows behind his back. Before Jonghyun can round the shelves, Kibum ahs reached for the other book and opened it. "There you are. How are you feeling?" Jonghyun asks gently, sitting down beside him. 

"I will be fine." Kibum answers. Though the panic from before had nearly faded, the images from the book are now imprinted behind his eyelids, and the sickness to his stomach is not going away. 

"Are you certain? You look a little pale." Jonghyun says and furrows his brows. Kibum gives him a smile and shakes his head. "Have you found anything?" He asks when he notices the book on Kibum's lap. 

"It is a book about magical law, but I just found it. I do not know if it will help." He answers, looking down at the pages and flipping through them. 

"Did you find anything else?" Jonghyun asks, leaning closer to also look at the pages. Kibum's breath hitches when the prince leans over his shoulder, and tries not to tense up. "Why are the words in Latin?" The prince whines, huffing out air onto Kibum's neck, making the latter bite his lip. He tries to go back to reading, but the words seem to jumble up in his head as the only thing he can focus on is the prince. A shiver runs down his spine when Jonghyun huffs once again, but he breathes out in relief when the prince leans back again. 

"Are you hungry? Perhaps we should come back another day." Kibum mumbles quickly as he closes the book, the sound echoing in the room. When the prince doesn't answer, Kibum is afraid he's fallen back into his daydreaming, memories of earlier flashing through his head. But when he turns to look at Jonghyun, the other's eyes are sharp and focused on the other's face. "Y-Your Highness?" Kibum asks, unable to hide the nerves in his voice. 

Jonghyun's eyes flicker from Kibum's eyes to his lips, before drawing a deep breath. Kibum holds his breath and waits when the prince's opens his mouth to speak, though the breath is knocked out of him when he finally does.

"I want to kiss you."

 

 


 

 

I'm so sorry it took me so long to finish another chapter!! I've been so busy with school and everything else that I just couldn't sit down and write. I'm sowwy :(

 

 

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter, and please leave a comment below to let me know what you think!!

 

Names and incantations:

Libero vis - release energy

Meminisse - to remember

Iuris ex magus - Law of the Magician

Ater Magicae - Dark Magic

 

Thanks bye

chu~~