13. The Search Is Over

OHANA!

 

 

Kyungsoo was just staring at her hands.

She don't know what to say at that moment.

Jongin on the other hand is grinning so wide while staring at Kyungie.

Sehun and Luhan eyed the two.

"You'll melt Kyungsoo noona" Sehun said and chuckled

Jongin glared at his brother.

"What now? You'll just stare at each other?" Luhan frowned.
"Did you make the baby in a staring competition?"

"Unnie!" Kyungsoo whined at Luhan.
She stood up and grabbed Jongin's hand.

"Huh? Where are we going?" Jongin asked.

Instead of answering his question, Kyungsoo dragged Jongin out of her apartment.


"They're so rude" Luhan frowned
"Jongin was ranting endlessly about seeing Kyungie when we're just on the plane while Kyungsoo is so damn inlove with that idiot guy. And now that they  are in front of each other they will just do a staring and avoiding contest?
Huh! How did they even made the baby?" Luhan complained

Her boyfriend just laughed at her.

"What are you laughing at?" Luhan glared.

"Do you want to know how babies are made?" Sehun grinned.

"Do you want me to punch you?" Luhan said

"I'de rather say yes with you kissing me" Sehun smirked.

"ert" she pouted

"Oh you love this ert!" Sehun laughed.

"I have to agree with that" Luhan laughed too.

 

 




"Greece is beautiful" Kyungsoo said.

"I know. You love beautiful things and places. Like how much you love the view in my apartment in LA." Jongin said

He's following Kyungsoo as the two of them stroll around the neighborhood of Metaxourgeio.

"Why Greece?" Jongin asked.

"I don't know. It's the first place that came into my mind when I decided to pursue again my dream of becoming a chef." Kyungsoo smiled.

"When did you find out about our...the baby?" Jongin asked again.

"About 1 and half months ago. I didn't mean to hide it from everyone." Kyungsoo sighed.

"But were you planning to tell it to me too?"

Kyungsoo stops walking and faced the man behind her.

"I thought you were still in LA. I decided not to tell you for awhile aswell since..." Kyungsoo hesitated to continue.

"You're afraid that I'll change my mind and You're not sure if I'm going to find you?" Jongin asked. His eyes is glistening with sadness.
"You don't trust me?"

"It's not that I don't trust you, I'm just scared." She lowered her gazed.

"I've been sending you tons of messages and emails. I never received any replies from you. But I never doubted you Kyungie. And I did my best to find you, though you need to drop a hint ofcourse." Jongin sighed. He was a bit upset.

"I'm sorry" Kyungsoo sob.

Jongin panicked when he saw her trying to suppressed her tears.

He hugged her.
There in the middle of the street of Metaxourgeio, Athens.

"Don't cry Kyungie. It's ok. We're fine now. You're not alone anymore." Jongin softly her hair.

"I'm sorry for doubting you" she said. Her face buried in Jongin's chest.

"Stop crying now. You'll upset our baby"
He smiled.

 

Our baby.




Kyungsoo's heart is swelling with happiness when she heard that from Jongin.

"When are we getting married?" He asked.

"Huh? You don't have to marry me right away just because I'm pregnant" Kyungsoo said.

"I'm not marrying you because you're pregnant, with my baby ofcourse. I'm marrying you because I love you" Jongin frowned.

"But..."

"No buts. Will go back in Korea, settle everything with your parents then will prepare for the wedding." Jongin said with a demanding tone.

"So are you proposing to me now?" She asked.

"Ah, yes?" Jongin said, not sure of what to say.

"How unromantic Mr. Jongin Wu" Kyungsoo pouted.

Jongin can't help but chuckled from Kyungsoo's cuteness


"I don't have a ring. But I have with me my heart and my life."
He suddey knelt  on that dirty side walk.

Passersby can't help but stop and witness the sudden proposal.

"Park Kyungsoo. Will you be my forever partner in the kitchen, be my bestfriend for life? Will you take my life and my heart? Will you be my infinity? Will you marry me?" He grinned at her.



It's as if the world stops for the both of them. Even the shouts of the people around them were muted.



She was blinded by his smile and her visions were blurry due to the tears that was starting fall into her eyes.



Asher might have felt the sudden rushed of emotion into her system that He started to kicked in the left side of her tummy.
She caressed her belly soothing her baby as if an assurance that she's fine.


That his father is just proposing in front of his mother.

Jongin immediately stood up from kneeling when he saw Kyungsoo touching her bulging tummy.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Is the baby ok?" He asked.

"We're fine. He just kicked me." She smiled.
"And I think he said yes to your proposal"

"Huh?"

"I'll marry you Wu Jongin" she giggled.

The small crowd clapped their hands and shouted a congratulations at the two.

Jongin hugged her tightly.

"Thank you much."  He said.
"I love you" Jongin whispered in her ears.

"I love you too" she smiled.



Finally!

She can finally say it.


Hearing that from her, Jongin felt that the missing piece of his life was finally found.



"I love you more Kyungie"
"Let's go home" he held out his hand for Kyungsoo to hold.

"Can we stay her for a few days more?" She asked.

"Whatever you want" he smiled.


Holding each others hand, they started walking again back to Kyungsoo's apartment.




"Did you just say, 'He said yes'?" Jongin suddenly asked.

"Yeah" the girl beside him chuckled.

"Our baby is a boy?" He asked with his enlarged eyes.

"His name is Asher." Kyungsoo smiled and pressed her left hand on her baby bump.


"Hi asher, I'm Jongin. I'm your Appa" Jongin said with a big smile in his face.










"Plane" Jongin and Sehun shouted in chorus.

"Will have the ferry" Kyungsoo said while packing her things.

"I agree with Kyungie" Luhan said.

"But Kyungie, you're pregnant. Plane is more safer than the ferry and it's faster" Jongin whined.

"No! Still Ferry" Kyungsoo said.

"You know I hate flying Sehun, so shut your mouth" Luhan glared at her boyfriend when he was about to complain too.




"Are we under?" Jongin asked his brother beside him.

"No, we just love them" Sehun said

The both of them are lying on the sun lounges located at the upper deck of that ferry.
Luhan and Kyungsoo were on the side admiring the blue ocean and the other islands of Greece.

"What's your plan?" Sehun asked.

"Settle everything first then prepare for the wedding" Jongin said before sipping on his drink.

"That's good."


"How about you?"

"I'm taking some majors in architectural design. And remember the house i told you, the one in Beijing, I have bought it already." Sehun grinned.

"When are you telling her that you found the house of her real family?" Jongin asked.
"And that house in Incheon."

"Soon. We're just enjoying everything that we have right now. She still wants me to finished college. I know she still have those uncertainty in her mind and I want to prove to her that I will never leave her." Sehun smiled while staring at his girlfriend.

"It's amazing and funny at the same time that we end up loving the girls who have been there with us since we were kids." Jongin smiled aswell looking at his soon to be wife.

"I don't know about you brother, but since I was a kid until the day i was in my mature senses I was sure i'm going to love a Kim Luhan" Sehun chuckled.

"Are you mocking me?" Jongin glared

"Sort of." Sehun laughed.
"I'm just kidding. Some have that late realization anyway and the confusion. "

"But i ended up hurting her first." Jongin sighed.

"But you will love her forever." Sehun patted him on his shoulder.

"Ah you're all grown up now Wu Sehun" Jongin laughed.

"Same to you" the younger grinned.








It was night time when they arrived at Thira or  known to its famous name as Santorini.

The house they rented was on top of the hill so they have the wonderful view of the island.
It was complete with amenities, like a swimming pool and a mini bar.

"Dibs on the room with the nice view" Kyungsoo grinned and dragged her Luhan unnie inside the room.

"Did she just choose to room with your girlfriend instead of me?" Jongin said in disbelief.

"Nice." Sehun frowned.

 

 

 

 

"How's the baby?" Luhan asked at the younger girl beside her.
They are walking ahead of Jongin and Sehun, on their way to a restaurant down the street.

"He's doing fine." Kyungsoo smiled at her.

"You know how much I wish for your happiness right?" Luhan held her hand as they walk.

"I know unnie, you've been wishing that since forever" Kyungie chuckled.
"And I wish for your happiness too."

Life aren't just about smiles, flowers or sweet things, Bad times will always be there.
But as long as there is love, as long  as there is trust they can actually live happily.

Luhan looked at the man behind her, who's arguing with his twin and face Kyungsoo again.

"I'm happy aswell, Kyungie" Luhan smiled.

 

 




Jongin can't help but smile at the woman who's sitting in the floor while looking at the lovely night view of Santorini.

She's so facinated with the night sky and city lights.


He closed his laptop as soon as he finished sending  email to his Uncle Ricky and walked towards Kyungsoo.

"You aren't planning to sleep on the floor right?" Jongin laughed as he sat beside her.

"I can put some blanket and pillow here. But Asher wouldn't like that." Kyungsoo chuckled.

"And his appa wouldn't like that too. I want someone to be my cuddle buddy" Jongin pouted.

"Go cuddle with Sehun since you should be rooming with him" Kyungsoo said.

"He's already cuddling with your roommate so you don't have a choice but to cuddle with me tonight" Jongin grinned.

"Eyy. You planned this right? When Luhan unnie said that she's sleepy earlier and Sehun volunteered to give her a piggyback ride?"

"Why? You don't want me here?" Jongin pretend to be sad.

"You will not kicked me?" Kyungsoo asked.

"When did I ever kicked you out of the bed?" Jongin frowned.

"When we're still kids. Sleepover at your house. You kicked me out of the bed coz you thought I'm sehun." Kyungsoo pouted.

"I won't do that. How can I kicked you?I can't hurt you and our baby. And besides,  I know now that it was you whom i was cuddling." Jongin smiled.
"So?"

"Ok then, you've got a cuddle buddy" kyungsoo giggled






Sehun stirred awake from his sleep when he felt someone touching his face.
When he opened his eyes he found a smiling Luhan.
Her hands where now his hair.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Almost 2AM" she said.

"Go back to sleep" sehun said and reached out to hugged her. She placed her head in his broad chest.

"I can't sleep" she said.

"Do you want some tea?" Sehun asked.
He can feel Luhan's head shaking in his chest.

"What do you want then?" He asked.

"I don't know. Tell me something or ask me anything" Luhan said.

There was silence for awhile....

"Do you want to know about you real family?" Sehun asked out of the blue.

Luhan raised her head to looked at Sehun.

"Why?"
Out of all the questions he can ask, why does it have to be her real family.

"Just asking. What if one day someone will tell you that they know about them?"



Luhan can sense something about Sehun's words.
This kid is surely hiding something.



"Then I would be glad to know about my real identity. But you have to know that it doesn't matter if i wont be able to know them. My real family is in korea." Luhan smiled.

Sehun smiled back at her.

"I have a question to you to Mr. Wu" the woman grinned.

"Don't call me Mr. Wu. It's as if you're my mom trying to scold my dad." Sehun pouted.

"Ok then. Sehunnie?"

"Much better" Sehun grinned.

"You're such a baby" Luhan frowned and pinched his cheeks.

"I'm Your baby" Sehun leaned down to kissed Luhan's forehead.
"Com'on what's your question."

 

"Will you marry me?" Luhan asked.

Sehun was speechless for a second.

 

Did his girlfriend ask him to marry her?


"Wait..what?"



"I asked you if you'll marry me?" Luhan giggled.

"Wait. Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you?" Sehun sat on the bed and looked down at the lying girl.

"You're so cute" Luhan laughed.
Her boyfriend look so cute with his shocked and confused face.

"Stop laughing Kim Luhan. I'm serious" Sehun said. His frowning and  brows are knitted together.

"I'm serious too" his girlfriend grinned.

"Ofcourse I will" Sehun said.
"Ofcourse i will marry you. But i should be the one giving you the ring" Sehun said still with a frowning face.

"It's ok. You can just proposed to me again then give me my ring" Luhan gave him the sweetest smile.
"Won't you kiss me now?" She asked.

 

Luhan lying on that bed with her smiling face and messy hair on the pillow, Sehun can feel something hot boiling in his system.

 

"Stop doing this to me, Hannie" Sehun growled in frustration, trying not to look at Luhan.
But the girl pulled his arms with force that causes him to fall on to the bed with her beneath him.

"Ok then I'll do it" Luhan whispered and wrapped her hands to his neck.
She pulled him closer to make there lips meet together.

 

That night were filled with silent kisses and the fast beating of two hearts.


Deep kisses were shared and hands were exploring.

It seems like eternity.

 


"Hannie" Sehun murmured in between their kisses.

"Hmmm?" She broke the kiss to catch some air.

"I don't know a single thing about this" he silently said.

"What do you mean?" She was  still catching her breath from that intensed kissing.

"Would you believe me if i say you'll be my first?" Sehun asked.
His face were red from embarrassment.

Luhan's eyes widens.

"What? Seriously?" She laughed.


"Don't laughed at me. Is it my fault that I only have my eyes on you ever since?"
Sehun pouted.

"Wu Sehun, the famous model. The hottest guy i've ever know. One of the heirs to Wu Corporation is a...."

"Don't" Sehun glared.

"I'm just shocked Hun. Well, you know lots of girls admire you especially that you're working as a model. Surely girls are willing to give there self to you"  Luhan chuckled.

Sehun frowned at his girlfriend and begin to defend his self.


"But I'm not stupid when it comes to this. Ofcourse i do what a man like me do. I watched..."
Luhan place her fingers in his lips to shut him up.

"I get your point. It's ok you don't have to explain. I'm happy too." She smiled.

"Why are you happy?"

"We're going to be each others first." Luhan smiled.

"And last" Sehun grinned before leaning down again to kiss his girlfriend.
"I'll be careful" he whispered in her ear.

"I trust you Hun" Luhan said.
"Will make this first memorable." She giggled.






"You look glowing" Kyungsoo said.


They were in the kitchen preparing their breakfast while the two boys were still sleeping.

"I just had a good sleep." Luhan said

"You can't fool me." Kyungsoo chuckled.
"Did you two do it?"

Luhan did not answer but a blushed is present in her cheeks.

"Oh my god." Kyungsoo eyes widens.
"Seriously?"

"Hush Kyungie." She smiled.
"But I felt guilty. Is this how you felt too after?"

"You're thinking about Auntie Minseok?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah! I know Sehun and i will get married too, soon, but..." Luhan sighed

"Young and reckless that's what we are. But Sehun loves you, unnie." Kyungsoo smiled.
"More than you ever know."

"I love him too." Luhan smiled back.








Kyungsoo takes a deep breath.
She's finally back in Korea.

"Are you ok?" Jongin asked her.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous." She said.
Her hands caressed her baby bump.
"Asher's been kicking me since we went out of the plane.

"Your parents?" Jongin asked.

"Yes! I don't know what to tell them." Kyungsoo sighed.

"I'm here. I'll be here beside you. We'll face them together" jongin held her hand.

The sliding door of the Arrival area opened.

Kyungsoo's eyes roamed around the place.
There on the corner, her mother was waving at them. Her dad was beside her mom and he's smiling aswell.

"Kyungiee" her mother immediately hugged her the moment she was infront of them.

On the corner of her eyes she can see Luhan  clinging to her Auntie minseok.
Sehun and Jongin also hugged their mother.

"Are you ok? Are you eating healthy foods there?" Baekhee was scanning her daughter's face and her eyes landed at her tummy.
Her eyes became blurry due to her tears.

"I'm sorry mom" Kyungsoo said and cried aswell.

"It's ok. Mommy forgives you. I'm sad but i don't hate you princess" Baekhee once again hugged her daughter.

"I'm sorry too dad" Kyungsoo looked at her father.

Park Chanyeol once cried because of Baekhee. Now he was crying because of his daughter.

"Daddy loves you too princess." He enclosed his wife and daughter in a big embraced.

"I can't believe were going to be grandparents now" Baekhee laughed while wiping her tears.
"Hey Wu Junhee, were one big family now, for real" she grinned at her bestfriend.

"I know right" Junhee chuckled.



"You two are not married yet Jongin. So technically my daughter is still ours." Chanyeol said.

"We're starting to plan about the wedding now Uncle." Jongin informed.

"You should" Chanyeol said.
"Hey Wu I want a grand wedding for my daughter" he smirked at Yifan.

"Nini's rich Chanyeol. He'll give you that grand wedding" Yifan smirked back.

Baekhee then smiled at her daughter and touched her baby bump.

"Is it a boy or girl?" She asked.

"Boy" Kyungsoo proudly smile.
"His name is Asher"




The whole family were walking on their way out of the airport when Jongdae suddenly said something.

"Yah Yifan, I want a grand wedding too for my Hannie." Jongdae said.

Luhan's eyes automatically looked at his father.
Sehun laughed from what his Uncle said.

"Why are you telling me that?" Yifan frowned.
"Sehun's rich too. Go tell him that"

"Babe, your twins will be the next heirs to your company so technically they will be using your money for  their grand wedding." Junhee laughed.

"I have a daughter too. I'm saving for her wedding."  Yifan frowned at his wife.

"Dad, Sophie needs to finished college first before she can have a boyfriend" Sehun complained.

"She'll be a professional ballerina first. Her wedding will not be in the near future." Jongin said aswell with a frown in his face.

 

Huh! Overprotective brothers are on red alert.


"Shut up you two. Stop being over protective with your sister" Junhee glared at her twins.



 

 

 

 




"I'll see you tomorrow?" Jongin asked.

"Yeah! sorry that my dad still want me to stay with them rather than staying at your place."

"It's ok. That's why we need to get married soon. So i can have you all to myself." Jongin grinned.

"Make it faster" kyungsoo said.


"Finally, the search is over" Jongin sighed.

"You found us?" She asked

"Yes and i found my forever. It was you. You were with me all the while." Jongin smiled.

"It's ok! You're here. You won't leave us right?"

"I'll be beside you till eternity. Just like when we were still kids, no matter how tired you are with my face i won't leave your side." He chuckled.
"Because i love you"

"And i love you too" Kyungsoo smiled with tears in her eyes.

Feels like a dream, but this is reality right?

"I love you more Kyungsoo." Then he leaned down to catch her lips




Yeah this is reality! Kyungsoo thought and kissed Jongin back.




🎶 I was living for a dream
Loving for a moment.

Taking on the world, That was just my style.

Now i look into your eyes
I can see forever.


The search is over
You're with me all the while 🎶




A/N:


What do you think? 🙈

(I'm still laughing with the Hunhan part. I can't believed i did that 😂🙈well in real life i know that sehunnie's not!! Nevermind)

Thanks to "miaka07"  for recommending the song. It fits for this chapter.


Leave me your comments!
Again thank you so much for loving this story since the first chapter.
I never expected that it will get this far. I love you all.


Xoxo



PS.

I have Lot and lots of drabbles, so you don't have to worry that i'll end this right away. This story is so precious to me! 😭 and you too guys!!!!