xxix. Bunny Wu ^^

OHANA!

(PS: I'm  so sleepy when i posted this so sorry for any grammatical errors or words with wrong spelling.)


"No Junhee. You've been sick for the past few days. I won't let you." Yifan said. Still not looking at his wife.

"But Fan. I just want the kids to be happy" Junhee said.

"The kids would understand Junhee. But the season wouldn't even care about you. Summer is approaching. You know you're so prone with colds during the changing of season." Yifan said while scanning at some documents in their coffee table.

His wife sat beside him in the sofa.

"But i promised the kids that i'll visit them after our trip from Japan. I feel bad that we didn't invite them in our wedding and I wasn't able to visit them since I got sick. But i'm fine now Yifan." Junhee insist.

"A No is a No Wu Junhee! I wouldn't risk your health again" Yifan said.

Junhee suddenly did an agyeo to her husband.

"You can't resist me being cute." She grinned.
"And the cuteness of the kids in the orphanage"

"That won't do Junhee. My decision is final. Do that when your not sick anymore" her husband just look at her with his serious face.
But inside Yifan wanted to punched himself.


! His wife is so cute.



"You're just joking right?" Junhee frowned.


"Do you think i'm joking my dear wife?" Yifan tried his best not to smile.

A pout emerged in the beautiful face of his wife.

"I said I'm fine. You're so unfair." Junhee whined
She stood up from her seat with a cute glare directed towards her husband.

"I don't like you today" she said and stomped her way upstairs to their bedroom.

Yifan facepalmed and silently laughed at himself.

God has blessed him with such cute and lovely wife indeed.









"I don't wanna be killed by Wu Yifan" Jongdae rant while driving.

"Stop complaining Kim Jongdae and focus with your driving" Junhee said.
She successfully escaped from her protective  husband.

"But I'm worried about Chanyeol." The pregnant Baekhee said.
"Yifan will surely get angry if he finds out that there is no important client who wanted to see him."

"Oh Chanyeol will be ok" Junhee grinned.

"You're so stubborn Junhee" Minseok said with a sleeping Luhannie in her lap.
"Yifan is right, I don't think you're ok. You still look pale."

"I'm naturally pale Min Unnie." Junhee said

"And where did you find that bunny onesie you are wearing right now?" Baekhee eyed her.

"Ohhh it's from Japan. Isn't it cute? I got you and Min unnie one too." She squealed.

"Sister Annie and the kids would understand if you can't visit them for awhile Jun." Minseok sighed.

"But really guys I'm fine now. Besides I'm bored at home." Junhee said.




The kids rushed towards them the moment they went out of the van.
With her bunny outfit, Junhee run towards the kids and ask them if they missed her.

"You look so pretty Junhee unnie" a little girl said.
"A pretty bunny"

"Are you the princess of the Bunny Kingdom, Junhee noona?" Little Seungchul asked. He likes Junhee so much.

"Yes she is kids. And she prepared something for you since she misses you so much" baekhee said.

"Really?" Wonwoo grinned.

"Baekie baekie! Your tummy is so big now! Is the baby growing so fast?" Little Jeonghan asked her unnie.

"Yes she's growing too fast. Soon she'll be out." Baekhee smiled at the little girl.

"She? It's a girl? Wow!" Jeonghan smiled
"I wanna see her baekie."

"Sure pretty. We're going to visit you soon. When she come's out."
Baekhee ruffled her hair.








"The hell with this Park?" Yifan growled at Chanyeol. He rushed in his office thinking that there's a client who wanted to meet him and talk about the resort they were planning to build in Jeju.

"I'm sorry dude. Junhee asked me to do this" Chanyeol awkwardly smile. He's a bit nervous since he knew how a dragon, like Yifan, gets angry.

"What?! Damn! That woman is so stubborn."
Yifan hissed.

"You know my sister Yifan. What she wants, what she gets." Siwon, who's there since he's been asked by her sister to blocked Yifan incase the man attempt to follow her at the orphange.

"But Hyung, she's sick." Yifan is pissed off, yet he controls himself to not be irritated by the situation.
"I'll go fetch her." Yifan was about to go out of the conference room.

Jaehyun, who was sitting in one of the chairs inside the room, stood up and blocked the door.

"Jaehyun, get out of my way" Yifan said.

"Hyung, she'll be fine. She's with Jongdae hyung, Minseok noona and Baekhee noona." Jaehyun said.

"Guys please! She  still have colds. I check her temperature while she was sleeping this morning and it's a not yet normal. Trust me!" Yifan plead.

"Ok, we'll check on her. But don't forced her to go home yet let her enjoy this day with the kids." Siwon said.
"She wanted to make the children happy Yifan. You know her, kids are her happiness well beside music and You."

Yifan just nod.

 

 




"Are you sure you're ok?" Minseok asked Junhee.

Though she's smiling the exhaustion is obvious in her face.
"I'm fine. The kids are so happy. And look at Luhannie playing with them" she sighed.

"Will you please get yourself out of that bunny. You're sweating" Minseok said.

"But I promised them that i'll join their performance."


"Junhee noona! Let's go let's go" seungcheol and wonwoo shouted. Together with the other kids they dragged Junhee to join their dance.

"She's so stubborn." Minseok sighed.

"The children here in the orphanage became a family to her. And it's because of her why we found Luhan" Jongdae stood beside his wife.

"She'll be a good mother someday, i'll never doubt that" Minseok smiled.

"By the way, Yifan's on his way here." Jongdae said.







"Where is she?" Yifan ask his friends the moment he arrived at the orphange.

Baekhee who's right next to him and holding a bowl of Mix fruits, pointed at Junhee who's happily dancing with the kids.

"She aren't feeling well, you can see that right? But she wants to show these little minions how happy she is to see them." Baekhee said before biting a piece of apple.

"She's so persistent in everything that she wants." Yifan looked at his wife.
He can't help but smile at how  kindhearted his wife is.

"Noona! Noona! Look isn't that your friend who brought us some toys last time" seungcheol ask.

"Yes he is" the pretty bunny smiled at Yifan.
"He's a dragon"

"Really?"

"Yeah! My mighty dragon!" She smiled and walk towards her husband
"Hi, i'm sorry that i sneaked out of our house! I know that you're just worried" she said.

"I'm still angry at you" he said.
"But let's say that you're somewhat forgiven since you look so cute and fluffy being a rabbit" Yifan grinned.








"It's so cold" Junhee whined.
She's wearing a thick jacket and wrapped in a blanket.

"See, i told you! You never listened to me" Yifan said while scanning a book. Courtesy of his wife who is so obsessed in collecting some self-improvement books.

They were at home and ready to have a goodnight sleep yet theywife complains about being cold.

"But i made the children happy. That's a good thing" she said.

"You and your motherly instinct. Com'on bunny, you should rest now." Yifan placed the book on the bedside drawer and lie down in their bed.

"If i kiss you will you be get colds too?" Junhee ask while  brushing Yifan's bangs out of his face.

"You know I will not." Yifan smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Well then..." she move closer to her husband and kissed him in his awaiting lips.
A gentle kiss with full of love.

Yifan's heart was filled with happiness. He's glad that Junhee wasn't hesitating when it comes with their skinship.

"I love you bunny" Yifan said.

"I love you too" and hug him tight.
"I'm cold fan"

"Am I hotter then?" He grinned.

"I'm sick right now Wu Yifan. Don't provoked me" she giggled.

"I thought we're on a mission? You know creating little dragons and bunnies?" Yifan smirked.

"When i'm not sick Wu Yifan" she said

"Too bad, the dragon is much hotter now" he laughed.


"Shut up and just hug me you hot dragon" she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BONUS:

(BAEKHEE'S PHOTO JOURNAL of PARK JIWON PART 2)

 

"Wearing Kyungie Noona's headband. Do I look pretty?" (I'm not a girl Mommy)

 

"At Daddy's work place. So this is what a set for cf looks like" (where's my daddy anyway?)

 

"Doing grocery shopping with my mommy! Buy me some fruits! Pretty please!" ^^

 

"When your mother is a Fashion Designer and your father owns an advertising company" 

 

"Mommy is going somewhere. I'm gonna hide in her bag." (Don't leave me mommy! Take me with you! TT.TT )

 

"Do i look like Byun Baekhee to you?" (But mom I'm a boy you know that right?)

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Here's another fluff!?

And I mentioned some seventeen members ^^ if you noticed. AND I cant concentrate with my angsty Kaisoo due to so much fluffy (flop) ideas in my mind.

thank you so much for subscribing! I love you all

See you again on the next update (i hope i'll have one tomorrow!"

 

Xoxo.