Drabbles 13

OHANA!

I. Zoo



Three families are enjoying their Sunday on the Zoo.
Little Sehun was dragging his Luhan noona for them to see the Giraffe.

"It's big" Sehun awed.

"It is Sehunnie. And Giraffe only ate green leaves" Luhan smiled.

"Eww! Veggies are gross" sehun cringed.

"But it's good for your body so you'll be healthy and strong. And you'll grow taller."

"Really? So I should eat lots of green veggies so i'll be taller than you?" The little boy smiled. It's such good idea for Sehun to be taller than his Luhan noona.

"Maybe!" Luhan said and reached out for the younger's hand so they could explore the Zoo more.


"Mr. Giraffe reminds me of Uncle Channie." Sehun said out of nowhere while they were taking a walk towards the next animal.

"Yeah, it's kinda like Uncle Channie" Luhan giggled.
"Maybe Uncle Channie likes vegetables too"


A pouting Jongin was behind his parents.
With his arms crossed in his chest the little boy is marching his way without even looking at the animals on the side.

He was on the grumpy mood in contrast with Sehun's happy aura who is already ahead of them, hand in hand with his Luhan Noona.

Kyungsoo  has been eyeing him.
She requested her father to put her down since he was carrying her.

"Why?" Her father asked.

"Nini" she softly answered.

"Ohh! Ok, go on!" Chanyeol smiled at her daughter

He chuckled when her daughter finally approached the frowning Jongin.

"Hey, Kris! Why is Jongin grumpy today?" He asked.

"Haven't seen his favorite animal yet" yifan answered.


"Why are you sad?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nothing" he frowned.

"Aren't we friends now?" She asked.

Jongin looked at her. Contemplating if he should tell her the reason why he's sad.
But she's right, they're friends now.

"No dogs!" He said.

"Huh? Dogs?" Kyungsoo tilted her head not understanding what he meant.

"I don't see any dogs here!" He pouted.
"All i want to see are dogs"

"Ohhh! You like dogs" she giggled.

Jongin nodded. She's smiling and there goes her pretty heart shape lips.

"Pretty smile" he whispered.

"Maybe the dogs are somewhere over there. But you should enjoy lots of animals here too Nini" she said.

"Are you sure there are dogs here?" He asked.

"I can't promised that but this is a Zoo. Any animals could be here. Besides dinosaurs" She giggled again.

"Dinosaurs shouldn't be here. It will eat other animals" Jongin said.

"Dinosaurs don't exist anymore, don't worry" Kyungsoo assured her.
"Let's go see other animals now" she held out her little hands for Jongin to hold on to.

"Ok" he finally smiled and clasp their hands together.


"Monkeys are funny" Kyungsoo laughed while the two of them are looking at the group of Monkeys.

"They look like Uncle Channie" Jongin said.

"Daddy? Why?"Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin pinched both of his ears to make it wider.
"Big ears" he said.

"Ah! Yeah daddy has big ears" Kyungsoo chuckled.
"Daddy you look like a monkey" she then said to her father.

"A what?" Chanyeol shrieked

"Uncle Channie you and the monkey both have big ears" Jongin innocently said.

Jongdae and Yifan was laughing so hard at what the children said.

"They are right, honey" Baekhee chuckled.

"Baek" he whined.

"But you're the most handsome monkey though" Baekhee said to comfort her husband.

"Uncle Channiee" Sehun yelled while running towards them.

"Yeah Hunnie?" He asked.

"Do you like vegetables?" The little boy asked.

"Ah yeah. Why?" Chanyeol was confused at the boy's question.

"Luhannie! He likes vegetables too" he smiled at the girl beside him.
"You look like a giraffe Uncle Channie" Sehun excitedly announced.

Everyone then burst out laughing. The loudest came from his two idiot friends.

"Why?" He whined while looking at his wife.

Baekhee just hugged him yet she can't help but laughed at what the kids had said.

"Baby! Uncle Chanyeol wasn't the only one who's tall in here though" junhee said at his son.
"Baba too"

"Ohhh You're a Giraffe too baba" Sehun grinned.

"Yaah! babe!" Yifan complained.

"So nice to be average!" Jongdae grinned. "You're a dinosaur Uncle Dae" Nini smiled.
"But don't eat the animals here ok?"

Minseok laughed at the disbelief face of her husband.

It was indeed a nice day.

 

 

 




II.





"You can do this!" She said. But deep inside she wanted to cry.

Why is it so hard for her to perfect a such an easy moves.


"Mama is great" She sighed.
"How can i be like her?"

She can never be like her mother!






"He's so handsome and talented"

"Yeah! And did you hear his new song? It was literally amazing"

Sophie glanced at the two girls who's shrieking and giggling inside the changing room of her ballet school.

"He will be performing this Summer Festival. I'll attend just to see him" one of the girl grinned.

Must be an idol. She thought.
Her cellphone then beep indicating that she received an sms.

She frowned while reading the message

📱: [I'm outside your ballet school! Sehun hyung has a photoshoot! He asked me to pick you up]


"Why does it have to be that idiot! He should asked baba instead" she said.

 



A black luxurious car was indeed parked infront of the school building.
But due to its tinted windows no one could see who's inside.

Sophie walks towards the said car and open the frontseat door without permission on whoever is inside.

"What? Don't glare at me. I was just asked to pick you up." The guy inside the car said.

The girl snorted and went inside the car.

"Why does it have to be always you huh?" Sophie frowned as she fix her seat belt.

"I'm at the company earlier and Sehun Hyung was there. It was an unexpected schedule." He said and started the car's engine.

"Drop me at the Pumpkins" she said.

"No Sophie Wu, we're going straight to your house"

"Yaah! Kim Daeul. I'm hungry and I need to eat now. So drop me at Pumpkins first" she glared.
This guy is surely a pain. Why do lots of girls likes him anyway.

"You didn't eat lunch?" Daeul eyed her.

"Not your business" she frowned

"Sophia Wu! Are you trying to kill yourself? It's 3 in the afternoon and you haven't eaten your lunch?" Daeul scolded.

"Again! It's none of your business" Sophie focus her eyes on the buildings outside the  car's window.







"You don't have to kill yourself by practicing too much." Daeul said while sipping his ice americano.

"I need to work hard on this." Sophie said.


She happily grinned when her favorite food were served in their table.


"No one's pressuring you Phie" daeul said.

"I wanna be like mama" she said.

"But Auntie Junhee would get angry if she finds out you're not eating a proper meal."

"That's why you need to shut your mouth about this" she scowl.

Daeul just shakes his head. This girl is so stubborn.

"I'm not as genius like you. You could even make a song and rap lyrics on your own by just strummimg the guitar.
As for me I need to do lots of trainings to achieve my goals." Sophie sighed and force a chuckle.



"It's not easy as what you think it is Phie." Daeul said.
"Here!"

"What's this?" She asked.

"VIP Ticket for the Summer Festival this coming weekend."
He answered

"Eyy? You know I don't like going out."



"I know! That's why I put some  extra offers on that ticket. We need to  chill after a tiring week and I'm gonna be your bodyguard/driver on that day."

"This is before the concert? You don't have to do this" she said.


"I'll be fine! Just show up on weekend. Here at pumpkins" he said.

"What if i dont?" She smirked.

"I'll go to your house and dragged your out of your house." He grinned
"I'm Daeul, Uncle Yifan and Auntie Junhee loves me, remember that"

"You should be an actor too" she frowned.

"Nope! Making Music is still the best."

"Make sure it will be fun! Or i'll tell everyone who likes you, in my school, that you're the worst singer ever" she said.

"Oh! Such an Anti-fan" he chuckled

"Since day one" she said.




"Where are you going?" Here brothers both asked her a question.

She grinned. They won't allow here. She'll finally have a reason not to see that idiot.

"At Pumpkins" she said.

"Who's with you?" Jongin asked.

Ahh though it's annoying, she missed how her Jongin oppa loves interrogating her. Sophie was about to say 'a friend' when her mother interrupted.

"She'll be out with Daeul today. He invited her to come to his concert" a grin is visible in her mother's face.

"Oh really? That's great! You can go now" Jongin smiled.

She pouted. That idiot seriously planned this.

"I'll be at the concert too with Luhan" her sehun oppa said.
"So see you there little sis. But first enjoy your date" he grinned.

"It's not a date!!" she yelled.






"We came all the way here just to see the beach?" She frowned.

"Yeah it's summer!" He said.
"Com'on we have a long day"

"What's with the skateboard?" Sophie asked.

"Nothing" he chuckled

"Yah! What's with that skateboard? I don't know how to use that."





"I hate you and your skateboard" she said and softly kicked the board out of her sight.
She gave up.

Daeul was having fun laughing at her everytime she slipped out of the skateboard.
Though he was always on her side making sure she'll not hurt herself.

"You don't have to forced yourself" he said.

"Huh??"

"If you know you can't do that thing then stop. That's why there's a word called 'giving up'. You can still do other things. If that thing hurts you a lot then give up" he said.

"It's not that easy" she walked towards a bench and sat on it. She finally understand what he meant.
"It's my dream. And I wanted to do best on that."

"But you don't have to hurt yourself or forgetting something important like eating just to perfect everything." he said and sat beside her.

"You're right about that. But I can't give up now" she looked at him.

"Yeah! I'm like that too with my music. But when it's you please don't hurt yourself" he reached out for her head and patted it.

"I'm not a kid" she pouted but she never took his hand away from her head.

 

 



**(PICTURES FROM: Starlight MV by Taeyeon ft. DEAN)**


Well, to be honest it was indeed a relaxing day for her.

They ate ice cream.
Played with some stray dogs on the beach.
It's like they were kids again when they played on the seashore and trying not get wet by the waves.

She even stepped on some seashells that cause a small scrape in her foot and a frown on Daeul's face.

"How can you dance with this?" He asked while putting a bandaid on the wounded area.

"It's just a small scrape! Don't be ridiculous." She laughed.
"And what a nice band aid you got there. Dinosaurs"

"It's from my mom. She always make sure I have a first aid kit in my car" he said.


"I wanna be independent like you too" she said.

"You can't." He said.

"And why is that?" Sophie frowned. Why do they always consider her as a fragile human being.

"I don't know you're just bound to be protected." He smiled.

She glared.

But why is her heart flutters when she heard that from him?





They stayed on the beach until sunset.
Daeul even have a time to write a song while she was eating a tteokbokkie.

"What's that?" Trying too peeked on the notepad he was holding.

"Later" he said.


They went straight to the concert venue.
Since Daeul is one of the performing artist they went to the backstage first.


Did you have fun?" He grinned.

"No!" She chuckled

"That's bad then. We should do it again" he laughed."

"Thank you!" She said.


"I have to prepare now. A staff will guide you to the VIP area. My Luhan noona must be there already" he said.
"This time please enjoy the music."


Sophie give him her sweetest smile.


Ah! Indeed it was the sweetest thing for him.


"Enjoy Dean's show" he smiled and ruffled her hair.





Luhan unnie and her Sehun oppa was grinning the moment she sat beside them on VIP area.

"How's the date?" Luhan asked.

"Unnie, it's not a date" she pouted.

"It's not? That's weird. Coz my brother seems to have a hard time picking what clothes to wear last night" Luhan laughed.

"You're still a baby for us. So don't get a boyfriend yet ok?" Her Kyungie unnie said who's sitting beside a sleeping Jongin.

"I'm not having a boyfriend" she whined.
"And why did you even brought that sleeping monster?" She asked pointing at her Jongin oppa.

"I'm asking that too" Kyungsoo frowned.
"No one is sitting beside you Sophie, so i'll transfer there"

 

But when she was about to stand up, Jongin's hand suddenly holds on to her arms preventing her.

"What?" She glared at the sleepy guy.

"Don't or i'll hug you" he said.

"What?!" Kyungsoo shrieked.

The lights then went off and the LED screen in the stage lighted up.
Indicating that the concert will start.


Daeul's, a.k.a Dean as his stage name, will be the 2nd to the last to perform.
Sophie enjoyed every performances of the idol groups who participated but she's anticipating for his.

After the dance act of that certain girl group, the lights was dimmed  again.
A soft, rock beat dropped.

The fangirls screamed at the top of their lungs.

It's his performance!

Her Luhan unnie was shouting his name  while her Kyungsoo unnie is waving the light stick she was holding with a big smile in her face.

Though her two brothers is silently watching she can see the proud smile in their faces.

Daeul, that boy who loves to annoy her when they were still kids (well he still annoys her though until now) is now known as Dean who is slowly making his name in the music industry.


His performance is flawless.
With every words that came out of his mouth as he sing and rap, He was indeed born to become a performer.

"Why are you crying?" She heard her Sehun oppa asked.
Her Luhan unnie just shakes her head and wiped the tears that came out of her eyes.

She smiled.

No matter how she denies it to herself, she's proud if Him too.
She held her arms high and wave the lighted stick that represent his color.

He performed 3 of his own composed songs.

He should bid his farewell to his fans as an ending to his performance but instead he held his microphone up to his lips and speak.

"I wanted to ask for a 2 minutes from you guys. I know you are all excited to watched the last performance. Ofcourse it's EXO, but i asked permission from them and from the production crew if I could perform this song to everyone. I wrote this song earlier today. It's not yet finish but I want you to hear it. Especially to that person who inspired me to write this."
He said.

Sophie is confused on what he was talking about.
The couples beside her (yeah that includes her Kyungsoo unnie and Jongin oppa) eyed her intently as if she also know the answer on what was the guy on the stage was talking about.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing!" Luhan grinned.


"This one is rush. But please enjoy" he said and queue the person incharged for the technical to start the music.

A slow upbeat song then surrounds the concert hall.
With his eyes closed he started singing the unknown song.

(BONNIE & CLYDE by DΞΔN)


🎶 Right now Right now
Could I tell you right now?
Are you still awake
How was your day today?
Nothing happened? What do you mean
Sometimes I look away
But it isn’t easy
I know I know everything
In front of me, you pretend to not🎶

Sophie can feel that unknown feeling inside her heart.
It's like the lyrics is so familiar to her.

🎶 Bonnie and Clyde
Bonnie and Clyde
One night
Who cares, Who cares
Just friends! Just friends! Alright!
Who cares, Who cares
Come quickly, come quickly! Alright!
Whocares, Whocares
Till we die till we die Oh
Even if this is our last day together 🎶

Luhan's eyes landed straight to the girl beside her. She knows what her brother meant in his song.

Sehun could see his self to that boy in the stage.
He had just his own way of expressing his feelings and it's so creative.

As for Kyungsoo, she secretly smile at the two youngsters. Sophie was still oblivious of everything though and she's happy that Daeul is mature enough to not put pressure on their situation. He understand the fact that they're still young.



And the stupid Jongin?
His eyes were focus on the woman who was sitting beside him.
He knows she was thinking something and her heart shape smile is visible in her face.

He can't deny but it brought so much happiness in his heart.

Wish he could see that smile always.

 


He's Dean in the stage but He's Daeul too and his eyes we're focus on her as he sings every line of his newly composed yet unfinish song.

She has that confused feeling plastered in her face.
But she's still pretty for him


🎶 Hit the accelerate so we have no worries
So nobody can recognise you Ah yeah
Speed put at the maximum
A rolling stones song Play on
But No matter what song I play
Already in your heart
Crying has already filled it
No song could save that
I’ll hold you
Even when the world turns its back on you
You can lean on me Oooh
We are no more than friends
I know I know 🎶

He ended the song with a proud smile in his face.

With a loud cheer from his fans he bid his goodbye.

He looked at her with a wide grin before he turn his back against the crowd.




The concert ended with a bang.

But it started something else.

Three adults who saw two young hearts.
One is oblivious while the other is sure with his feelings yet still waiting for the right time.
They know she's still having a hard time figuring out about that fluttering emotions in her heart.


And  A man who had that strange feelings about a certain smile he saw earlier.








"This girl is surely lucky. I believed that Dean wrote that song for her" Sophie heard her classmate said.
She was looking at her cellphone.

"Who's lucky?" Sophie asked.

"You like Dean too?" Her classmate asked.

"Ah, my Unnie like her" she said.

Yeah Luhan unnie like her indeed. She's her brother,duh!  She said to herself.

"Too bad. I think he has a girlfriend." She handed to her the cellphone.

It was indeed him on that article. He's laughing at the girl who's back was against the camera of whoever captured that photo.

It was her.

It was them the other day when they went to the beach.

So there's reason why he's always following her on the back.
And why he insist that she should wear his denim jacket and to not tie her hair.

So he could hide her from the paparazzi.

She's a private person though she knows her family is much well known due to their wealth.

Yet she's happy that he tried to protect her privacy.



She finally saw the other side of that annoying boy.


She smiled.


"It's her girlfriend" her classmate said.

 


"She's not!" She said."But they're friends"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

I miss writing SeKai twins, Luhan and Kyungsoo as kids!

So here's the result of that.

 

And i've been listening  to DEAN this past few days. And he's such a cutie jelly bean to be honest while watching his videos.

I know i've said before that i'm not cooking any loveteam when i wrote a drabble for them the last time. But here i am enjoying my time while writing their story. And a subtle Hunhan and Kaisoo!

Screw me! 

*no more part 2 please! How i wish my mind will stop giving me plots!*

but enjoy everyone!

Love you all! New readers, new subscribers! Thank you for the love.

Kaisoo Chapter: under construction once again.

Xoxo

 

Ps: Thanks to Taeyeon's MV for starlight!