Drabbles 11: Tuo Amore

OHANA!

 

I. XiuChen/ChenMin


🎶 You're the one that never lets me sleep
To my mind, down to my soul, you touch my lips
You're the one that I can't wait to see
With you here by my side I'm in ecstasy. 🎶

 

 

 

"Aren't we old enough for this Jongdae?" Minseok frowned at her boyfriend.

"What? Amusement Park is for everyone Minnie. And because it's your birthday will enjoy ourselves here" Jongdae grinned.

"You and your ideas Kim Jongdae. But well the rides will surely give me some escapes from my thesis and graduation requirements" minseok sighed.

"Kim Jongdae at your service. And since you're my birthday girl, what would you want to do first" jongdae smiled.

She's very much glad she has Jongdae as her boyfriend.
Someone who's positive in almost everything.
And 4 years of having him in her life is such a happiness. ( minus those years of him pestering her)

"Roller coaster!" Minseok yelled.



"Do you want to go inside that horror house?" Minseok pointed at the creepy looking structure in that secluded area of the amusement park.

"For what? To scare the ghost instead of them scaring us?" Jongdae chuckled.

"That one will do. Or we could go laughed at some of those petrified couples." Minseok giggled.

If some of the girls enjoyed coming inside a horror house because it actually initiate skinship, as for Minseok she enjoyed strolling inside that creepy place since she and Jongdae loves trolling scaredy couples.

Minseok  can't help but laughed at the couple who's walking ahead of them.

"Yeobo, let's get out here faster!" They heard the girl said at her boyfriend.

"Yah! w-what's that! I-it's moving" her scaredy boyfriend said.

"Her boyfriend could pee in his pants in any moment." Jongdae chuckled

"Eyy, don't be too mean!" Minseok giggled.

As they pass thru the whole course of the Horror house, the ghost who supposed to scare them just scratched their heads since they can't even get any reaction from the two.



Minseok is holding a long stick of churros while they stroll around the amusement park.

"So is it the best birthday ever?" Jongdae asked.

"Well, this will do." Minseok laughed.

"Hey, this is all about effort Kim Minseok" Jongdae frowned

"Just kidding. You don't have to worry. Having you here beside me is enough." Minseok smiled at him.
"But I'll be happy if we will ride that French Revolution (roller coaster ride) again"

"Aren't you even scared? Or the best question is, are there any  things that scares you?"


"I'm still scared of something. Especially those flying pigeons. They're cute but I don't like them."

"Minnie, a pigeon won't hurt you." Jondae smiled.

"I don't like them" she pouted 


"Wanna ride a carousel?" Jongdae asked her out of the blue.

"But that's for kids though." Minseok said.

"Hey, ofcouse not. See some are even older than you" Jongdae said while pointing at the said carousel

"Ok whatever you say so" Minseok giggled.

"You're mocking me Kim Minseok" Jongdae glared at her girlfriend.

"No i'm not."

"You know, what i'll go ask the operator of the carousel to play our favorite song while we ride on it." 


"But i won't ride that." Minseok whined while watching Jongdae run towards the  carousel.


 


It's been 25 minutes but there's no trace of Jongdae.
Minseok was sure that it only needs a minute or two in requesting the operator of the carousel to change the music.
But what taking Jongdae so long.


People were covering the whole frontage of the carousel ride so Minseok can't even see what's happening.

A loud sound suddenly distrupt the whole half area of the amusement park.

Minseok stood up and walk faster towards the ride where her boyfriend was.
She ask a man, whose face is filled with nervousness, before she even reaches the crowd.

"What happen?" She asked.
She can't hide the sudden fear that creeped into her heart.

"There are circuits who overloaded. And it explodes." The man answered.

"Is everyone ok?" She asked.

Please make Jongdae safe! Please!
That's the mantra she's been repeating in her head.


"I don't know, but there are guys who was hurt badly. The critical one is the guy who's talking with the operator." The guy said before running away from her.

She was frozen in a moment. She keeps on praying that it will not be Jongdae.
That idiot should have listen to her.
She don't like carousel.

Minseok immediately dashed towards the flocked of people who's been blocking the said ride.




But instead of seeing a burnt carousel or some bodies of injured people.




It was a well lighted Carousel.


A carousel filled with colorful fairylights.


 A soft music started playing.



Then someone emerged inside the carousel.


It was Kim Jongdae.

He's holding a bundle of baby breaths!


He wasn't even doing something yet but minseok could feel that her eyes is slowly tearing up.


"I know it's still early for this. But I just can't wait. I'm sorry for scaring your earlier but i hope this one is perfect."


"What do you mean by all of this?" Minseok anxiously asked.


"The future is unsure. We don't know what would happen. But for now. I love you with all my heart Kim Minseok."


"Yahh! JONGDAE!" Minseok teared up from every words that came out of Jongdae's mouth.

"Kim Minseok! I'm not perfect! I'm just Kim Jongdae. And I'm keeping you forever! Will you marry me?"


As if on cue, Minseok's tears rolled down from her cheeks.

The people who surrounds them and witness the sudden proposal, roared a cheer.


"So?" Jongdae smiled

"I hate you sometimes, you know that?" Minseok said

"Yeah I know"


"You annoyed me sometimes, you're so playful and a bit immature" Minseok continues with Jongdae's flaws.


"I know Minnie" Jongdae chuckled.



"But, I love you so much for being like that. For being my happiness. You ask earlier when did I ever get scared? It's losing you Dae. I might be boring sometimes but you brought too much sunshine in my life." Minseok smiled with tears still in her eyes.

"So is that my yes now?" Jongdae grinned.


Minseok nodded


The man walks towards her slowly as He spread his arms.
Minseok dashed and burried her face into Jongdae's chest.



"I love you Minnie! Thank you so much!" He said.

"I've got to admit, this is the best birthday ever" she looked up and smiled.

"I'm happy then!" Jongdae grinned.
"See you after a year my  soon to Wife!"


"See you soon too my hubby" Minseok smiled.

 

 



II. ChanBaek


 🎶 " Everytime I hear our music play
Reminds me of the things that we've been thru
In my mind I can't believe it's true
That in my heart my reality is you " 🎶

 

 

 

"I'll be fine here Mommy" the six years old Kyungsoo said.
"You don't have to worry about me"

"Kyungie's right Baek! Just enjoy your vacation" Junhee smiled.

"Why is my baby girl act like she's an adult now?" Baekhee frowned.

"Coz I'm a big girl now Mommy!" Kyungsoo grinned.
"You should go now. Daddy is waiting."





"Should we just go home?" Chanyeol asked.

"Huh? No it's ok. I just miss Kyungie." Baekhee said.
"Coz you know this was the first time we travel without her. Even in our honeymoon  we brought her." She sighed.

"Yeah, time flies too fast. Like she was so small back then when we went to Jeju after  our wedding. The way she squealed the first time the three of us went to Disneyland." Chanyeol said

Both of them were reminiscing those wonderful moments.

"But we promised to make her birthday wish come true, remember" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Do you think she's actually ready to have a baby sister or a brother?" Baekhee asked.

"Like what she said, she's a big girl now. She's too mature in her age. And I believed that our princess is so ready. Are you ready?" The husband grinned.

"Are you challenging me, Mr. Park?" Baekhee smirked.





"Good morning" a grinning Chanyeol was the first thing Baekhee saw when she opened her eyes.


"Hi, good morning" she greeted back.

"Breakfast is ready. What do you wanna do today?" The husband asked

Baekhee sit up on the bed and lean her head against Chanyeol's shoulder.

"You want to cuddle?" Chanyeol chuckled.

Baekhee nodded and snuggled closer to her giant.

"But what about Maldives? You don't want to walk around the beach"


"Maldives can wait Yeol. I wanna hug you more!" She said.

"My cuddle monster! You're just like your daughter." Chanyeol said

"If we could just stay like this forever. If we could just forget the world for awhile" baekhee said as he tightens her hug on Chanyeol.

"We can't stay like this, but I can give you forever! We can't forget the world, but i'll give you my whole world" Chanyeol smiled.

Till this day, Chanyeol would whisper promises to her. From a bunch of apologies to cheesy confessions, Baekhee had heard that from Chanyeol.
The past was buried a long time ago yet for Chanyeol as long as he's still alive he wanted to gain Baekhee's love and forgiveness.

And take note, Chanyeol never broke any of those promises.





"Can I open my eyes now?"
Baekhee asked.

They been walking for almost 5minutes now.
Baekhee could feel the sand under her feet and she could hear the waves.
They're on the seashore.


"Are you ready?" Chanyeol whispered.

"I've been ready ever since" Baekhee giggled.

"Happy Anniversary!" He said.
"Open your eyes!"

It was bit blurry at first, but as soon as everything is clear infront of her she can't help but smile.

Small candles are all over the place. Star like lights are surrounding a den.

There's small table in the middle of that makeshift den.

"It's so pretty" Baekhee was awed.

It even look so beautiful because of the sunset.

"It should be pretty since it's our special day. Do you like it?" Chanyeol asked


"I love it, Yeol! Wow! This is wonderful."
Baekhee then noticed a familiar guitar on the side.
"That one is yours!" She pointed.

"Well..." Chanyeol nervously took the guitar.

"Will you sing for me?" Baekhee grinned and she excitedly sat on the blanket that was place on the sand.
"Let me hear it"

"You know I'm not a singer like you. But I did my best" Chanyeol said.

"I still wanna hear it" Baekhee sweetly smiled at him.

He started strumming his guitar. It's a familiar tune from a famous international singer, that's what Baekhee thought.



🎶 "Thinking my journey's come to an end
Sending out a farewell to my friends, forever peace" 🎶

He started singing with his eyes closed.



🎶"Ask you to forgive me for my sins, oh would you please?"🎶

Even in his song he still ask for her forgiveness.

🎶"I'm more than grateful for the time we spent, my spirit's at ease" 🎶



Chanyeol open his eyes to look at the woman in front of him.


🎶 "I put my heart into your hands
Learn the lessons you teach
No matter when, wherever I am
You're not hard to reach" 🎶



The song represent how much Baekhee changes his life.


🎶 "And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known.."  🎶

 
Every strum in his guitar, every words that come in to his mouth. It is all for the woman who never  stops believing in him. The woman who accepted him.



The woman who..


🎶"You give me PURPOSE, everyday
You give me purpose in every way" 🎶



Baekhee had given him purpose. A purpose to leave what's in the past and to continue living what's in the present and in the future. That you can't be hard to yourself since everyone has it's own weakness.

A chance to be a father to Kyungsoo.

Baekhee had given him the meaning of life.



🎶"Oh, you are my everything"🎶


Baekhee smiled at him. The smile that brought too much happiness in his life.
Her eyes are filled with glistening tears.

Tears of joy.


"BYUN BAEKHEE, you are my everything" he said.


Without words, Baekhee move forward to hug him.



"I love you Yeol!"



"I love you more Baek!"

 

 



III. KRISHO



🎶 Tuo Amore  (Your Love) is like the sun that lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Tuo Amore is like a river that flows down thru my veins
I feel the chill inside. 🎶

 

 

 

 

"I miss him already" Junhee whined.

"Well,  hey Miss Junhee Choi, you'll see him on Sunday. So please be patient!" Baekhee said.

"Where is he staying?" She asked.

"I don't have any idea. But if ever i know, i won't even tell you." Baekhee said  while feasting on the mix fruits salad inside Junhee's hotel room.

"We could go see Chanyeol if you want." Junhee grinned at her bestfriend.

"You can't lure me with that Junhee. Besides his still busy with his errands that's what Minseok unnie said." The pregnant woman said.

"Why do we have this kind of tradition? That the groom should not see his bride before the wedding. And I thought it should be the night before the wedding not one week! Like we're on the modern era now. Right? I wanna hug my dorky giant." Junhee pouted. She's too frustrated.

"Don't ask me. I don't know who planned this. But it's fine since we can have that surprise element before the grand day. And Why are you so whiny anyway? Are you pregnant?" Baekhee glared at her friend

"Ofcourse not. I just miss Wu Yifan, that's all. And this wedding jitters makes me insane."

"Oh it's normal. You know what let's just go and have fun since this will be your last week being single." Baekhee put the empty bowl in the table and grab Junhee's arms.

"How can we have some fun if you're pregnant? Don't wanna tire you Byun" Junhee asked.

"Eyy, don't underestimate me. I'll be fine. Besides will just sing at the KTV bar I saw in the second floor." Baekhee grinned
"And I need more fruits"

 




"How can we have our Bachelors party if that guy won't even cooperate" Jongdae said while looking at Wu Yifan.

"It means one thing Kim Jongdae. He don't want it" Chanyeol said.

"Hey, brother-in-law!" Siwon called Yifan.

The chinese man turn his head towards Junhee's older brother.

"I've heard that she had been insisting and whining to everyone in there that she wanted to see you." Siwon laughed remembering about what they told him about his sister.

"That's so Junhee!" Yifan softly chuckled.

His been friends with Siwon. They both have some common interest and perspective when it comes with business. But now that the wedding is approaching so fast, it's a bit awkward for them to have this kind of conversation.

"I know you're a good person Yifan. I understand that you're not perfect and everyone has its own limit. But I'm entrusting to you my sister. You know how much we love her. How much we protect her from those who wanted to abused her generosity. Yifan, all we want is her happiness and you are one of them. To be honest, I'm glad that it's you." Siwon smiled at him.
Yifan knew it's a genuine happiness.


"Thank You! I can't promise that our marriage  would be perfect but I assure you that I will never hurt Junhee. And if i do i'll give you the honor to kill me." Yifan said.

"We're not on a mafia movie Yifan. No one will be killed" Siwon chuckled
"But i'll seriously punch you in the face if you hurt my sister."

"Count me in too Hyung" Jaehyun said.

"You two can punch me all you want if i ever do that"

"Yifan Hyung, I love my noona so much. So please love her and treasure her just the way we did." Jaehyun smiled.

"So shall we have our bachelors party here now?" Jongdae asked

"Bachelors party? Dude i'm not fond of party. Let's just play basketball." Yifan suggested.

"What?! That's boring" Jongdae complained.

"Jongdae's the referee!" Chanyeol said.

"Yaaah!! You're underestimating me Park? Height doesn't matter here. Right Yesung hyung? Donghae Hyung?"








"I miss you so so much" Junhee frowned while talking to Yifan on the telephone.

"I miss you too pretty! They're so sneaky huh?" Yifan chuckled.

"Yeah! I thought Minseok unnie would just borrow my phone to take a picture of the foods we taste test for the dinner on sunday. She find out i'm planning to video call you tonight." Junhee said.

 

"A few more days ok? I'll see you on Sunday!" Yifan said.


He miss her too and he can actually sneak out just to see her on the other side of that hotel.
But he wanted to surprised himself.

"Did you have fun on your bachelors party?" Junhee asked.

"If you can call a basketball tournament as a bachelors party. Well then I enjoyed it so much" Yifan laughed while remembering Jongdae's fighting spirit towards beating Chanyeol.

"Really? No clubbing and dancing girls at all?"
Junhee asked.

"Oh we dance. And why the heck should we dance with girls? The poolside is enough for us weirdos. You should see the video where Jongdae and Chanyeol was dancing. It's the funniest thing you'll ever see. They were drunk. Need to keep this as a future blackmail to them next time." Yifan said.

"Glad you enjoyed!" Junhee smiled.
She knows Yifan loves her. But maybe due to this so called pre- wedding jitters, she have these weird feelings and anxiety that has been running through her head. The What ifs  in her mind are the worst.

"Are you ok?" Yifan asked.

"I'm fine. Wedding jitters are real though!" She said.

"Stop stressing yourself babe. Don't think too much. Just remember that you'll see me this sunday. I'll be waiting for you right at the end of the aisle, ok?" Yifan assured her.

"I'm sorry." Junhee silently sob.
"I just miss you"

"Eyy! No crying Choi Junhee." Yifan sighed. He hate this.
"Damn, I wanna see you right now."

"No I'm fine. You don't have to worry. I'm gonna sleep now ok? I can't wait to see you"
Junhee said.

"I love you always. Remember that ok? I'll be waiting" Yifan said.

"I love you too fan. I'll be there" Junhee smiled.





D-DAY



"Yaah! Choi Junhee! Are you crying again. I'll seriously smacked you if you ruined your make up!" Minseok complained.

"Unnie, what if Yifan won't be there? What if..."

"Oh shut up Choi Junhee" Baekhee glared.
"That idiot is so inlove with you"

"Indeed! So stop with that What ifs, ok?" Minseok fixed her flower crown.
"You're the prettiest  today Juniee!"

"Thank you so much for being here beside me!" Junhee hugged her two bestfriend.

"I don't like drama! So please spare me!" Baekhee whined but can't stop the tears that  is slowly forming in her eyes.
"You two are made for each other so you don't have to worry Choi" Baekhee assured her.

"I know! I just hate this wedding jitters. But I believe in him."
Junhee slightly smile.


The fears are there but it will go away right?

 



"Yah! Stop walking around you're making me dizzy." Jongdae complained.

"I'm seriously nervous here Jongdae!" Yifan said.

"Oh it's natural dude! I'm like that too before" Jongdae said.

"Do you think she'll come?"

"Dude! Junhee loves you. Stop with that anxiety. Let's go, will start soon. You'll wait right at the end of that aisle coz she'll be walking towards you. Trust me!" Jongdae assured him.







The music starts.

With jittery feeling inside him, Yifan walks in the aisle. His mom is beside him.

Chanyeol was leading the way as his best man.

The principal sponsors, their friends, Junhee's brothers.  Even little luhan who's happily giggling in her father's arms, minseok was beside them.

He's finally seeing the heavily pregnant Baekhee.
She is Junhee's maid-of-honor.
Chanyeol was grinning widely beside him.

"She's here." Baekhee smiled when she reached at the end of the aisle.


True to her words.


There she is.



With her parents in her both side.


His sweet Junhee, wearing the most simple gown Baekhee made for her.
Her hair was braided, topped with a flower crown.

She's like a fairy.

A goddess.

An angel.


The burden was slowly drifting away.



His heart is now filled with an overflowing happiness and love towards the woman who is slowly walking in front of her.


It's like the time had stop for the both of them.


And the moment that Mr. Choi handed to him her hand, he can't help but cry.



"Hi Mr. Wu, you look handsome today" she said.


"Thank you Miss Choi. You look gorgeous today too." He smiled.


"You waited for me!" Junhee said.



"Why should I not wait for you? But thank you for coming!" Yifan said.

"In our wedding?" She asked.



"In my life Junhee. Thank you for coming in to my life." He said.

"Stop crying. You can do that later." She giggled.



"Can't help it if you're this pretty." He chuckled.



"So can we start your wedding now?" The pastor asked


"Can we do it faster?" Yifan asked.

"Yifan!" Junhee cutely glared.

"You two are sure so inlove with each other" the pastor said.

"She's my everything!" Yifan confessed.

"You're mine too!" Junhee looked at him.
"But we need to say i do first!"

"I could even say it right now!" Yifan said.

"Pastor, let's start this wedding now before this giant became so cheesy!" Junhee said.

 

 



"I love you Junhee" he mouthed.

"I love you too" she whispered.

"I love you more than you love me" Yifan holds her hand tighter.

"Cheesy!" She silently giggled.

 

 

 

 

TUO AMORE = YOUR LOVE ♡

 

Songs:

- Your Love

- Purpose by Justin Beiber

 

A/N:

Tried my best for this update ^^

Love you all. 

 

Xoxo