vii. Nini, Chicken and Someone special

OHANA!

Nini love strawberries. He love chocolates too.

But Nini's most favorite of all is Chicken.

Though eomma doesn't give him that much still he loves the taste of it. Especially the chicken they always buy at Uncle Onew's restaurant.

And today is fried chicken day. He and sehunnie is patiently waiting at the couch while watching Pororo.

"What time will they arrive?" Kris asked his wife who is busy preparing their lunch in the kitchen.

"They were on their way. I asked them to buy some fried chicken at Onew's." Junhee answered

"Oh, so that's the reason why those two was well behave right now."
 Kris said while pointing at the the two boys on the living room.

"Just Jonginnie, since he love chicken. You know that Sehun is like you. Chicken is not much of his style." Junhee smiled while stirring at the kimchi jiggae she was cooking.

"Chicken is indeed not my style but you are." Kris smirked and back hugged his wife.

"Such a sweet mouth Mr. Wu!" Junhee chuckled 

"Can i have a kiss then?" Kris asked while putting his chin on his wife's shoulder

"No. And will you please do me a favor Mister, can you please set the table?" Junhee said.

She laughed when she saw her husband pouting.

"Stop pouting babe. You'll have your kiss later." She said and go back on stirring her stew.

"I'll wait for that Mrs. Wu" And Kris started setting the table.

 


After 30 minutes of waiting.
 Finally the doorbell rang.

Little Jongin is struggling on going down in the couch.
The chicken is here he thought.

While little Sehun was just sitting properly. He wanted to be a big boy and big boys don't get too excited.

"Jongin careful, you might fall." Junhee said and carried little Nini.

"Chichen  eomma, Chichen!" Nini said, too excited to eat.

"It's chicken baby!" Junhee corrected

They open the door to say hello to their visitors.
Kris immediately followed with a little Sehun on his embrace.

"Yow waddup Kris!"
 Nini saw  a man, who is as tall as their baba, when they open the front door.

It's Uncle Channie and he's with Auntie Baekhee who's carrying a sleeping little girl.

At the back was Uncle Chen and Auntie Minnie with their 6 year old daughter.

"LULU!"
Sehun exclaimed when he saw his favorite Noona. He whines at his baba to let him go down to hug his Lulu.

Yeah! His Lulu!

The  big boy, as he claimed he was, run to the pretty doe eyed girl and hugged her.

"Did you miss noona, sehunnie?" Little Lulu asked

Sehun nod. Ofcourse he did.

"Chichen?" Nini asked their visitors

"Here it is Jonginnie" his Auntie Baekhee answered pointing at box his Uncle Chanyeol was holding.

Nini smiled and clap his hands. He's so excited!

 




"They are growing so fast" Junhee sighed.

Looking at the four kids who is happily eating their chicken while watching Pororo.

"Indeed, it's like it was just yesterday when i first saw LuHan." Minseok smiled.
"Now she will be in first grade soon"

"And my little kyungie will soon be in kindergarten." Baekhee pouted.
"Chanyeol was the most excited between us two. I'm not yet ready."

"She's such a quite little girl" minseok said.
"A total opposite of you and chanyeol"

"She's the shy type." Baekhee sighed.

"Would you believe that years ago we were all just chatting about our travels, about girly stuffs, lovelife and even boys. Now were all chatting about our kids" Junhee laughed.

"We all did mature. I dont know about those three idiots." Minseok said pointing at the three guys in the living room.
They were incharge with the kids today.

"Well Chanyeol will always be my Giant baby and a babo to his daughter. And damn why is he even more hotter day by day." Baekhee grinned.

"ert" Junhee and Minseok both said.

"Eyy, it's not just me. Even you two are"

"Yifan is still the cheesiest and well the hottest man for me." Junhee smiled.

"My Dae will always be the handsome dino. And same with Chanyeol, he's a babo for Luhan." Minseok said.

 



"You don't like your chicken Hunnie?" Luhan asked the youngest Wu.

"No like chicken." He answered.

"Oh that's sad I thought you like it coz Nini do. I love chicken coz it's yummy. It's my favorite."
Luhan said.


Oh he don't want his Luhan to be sad.
And if it's Luhan's favorite then..

"I love chicken too!" Sehun loudly said and started eating the chicken in his plate.
Luhan smiled at him.

but the happiest person of them all is Jongin.

Chicken is the yummiest thing in the world.

The little boy is so focus on eating that he failed to noticed a pair of wide eyes watching him intently.

The little girl picked up the piece of chicken in her plate and suddenly put it on Jongin's.

The boy  looked at the little girl.

She's giving me her chicken? Jongin asked himself.

"It's yours now" Little Kyungsoo said and smiled.

"You don't like it?" He asked.

"I like chicken but i dont wanna eat anymore. You can have it" she smiled again.

"Smile pretty" Jongin said.
"Squishy" and touched Kyungsoo's face.

The girl was a bit shocked with the gesture but she smiled again. Her heart shape smile.

"Baba!!" Jongin shouted at his dad who's busy talking with Uncle Chen and Uncle Yeol.

"Yeah Nini?" Kris answered.

"Pretty squishy noona gave me chicken" showing it to him.

"Pretty squishy noona?" Chen asked.

"That must be Kyungie"
Kris said.

"Yah Jonginie, why are you calling my Kyungie pretty? Do you like her?"
Chanyeol asked.

"Like?" Jongin a bit confused.

"I love Lulu" Sehun suddenly shouted.

"Oh we know Sehunnie" Chen said.

"I love Pretty squishy Noona too" Jongin said and hugged kyungsoo.

The little girl was again shocked with the sudden hug.

"I was just asking if he likes her. Why did he answered that he Love her?" Chanyeol sighed.

"My kids are so fast" Kris smirked.


"Why is Jongin hugging Kyungsoo?" Baek asked

The three mothers decided to join the Dad squad and the kids in the living room.

"Can you believe it honeybunny, Jongin loves Kyungie! She's too young for that" Chanyeol whined at his wife.

"Honey bunny?" Chen said. "Eww dude, gross"
And they all laughed except Chanyeol

"Shut up dino!" Scowling at Chen.

"Stop being so whiny Park, it's not like he's going to be her boyfriend. But i know he will be soon"
Baek said.

"NO!" Chanyeol sulked!

"Eomma, cake?" Jongin said pointing at the cake Junhee was holding.

"Well it's auntie Minseok's. What is it for though, Unnie?"

"Ahm, a celebration since we're having a reunion. And because Lulu will be on first grade now."

"Is that all?" Baekhee said  still curious.

"And for this" Minseok said holding up something which is kinda like a photo.

"Is that a sonogram?" Junhee asked with wide eyes.

"Indeed it is! Oh my gosh Unnie" Baekhee squealed!!

"Well, finally!" Minseok smiled.

"Congrats man" Kris said patting Chen's back who's now speechless on the sudden revelation.

"You made it dude!" Chanyeol said too, forgetting his sulking mode.

"Is it  for real this time?" Chen nervously asked.

"Yeah Honey, for real! He's here now"

"He?" All the adults asked

"Mommy what's that" Luhan asked.

"Oh it's the first picture of your baby brother. He's growing here." Tapping her tummy, minseok smiled at her daughter.

"Wow!! Sehunnie see that's my baby brother he's growing in mommy's tummy" luhan squealed.

Chen rushed to hug his wife.
"Thank you" and kissed her.

"We waited for so long and he's here now" Minseok smiled with tears in her eyes.

Sehun approached his eomma and made a grabby hand. Junhee carried him.

"Eomma?" He whispered but still a bit louder to be heard by everyone. "Why Lulu's baby brother in auntie minnie's tummy? Did she ate it?" The youngest curiously asked.

And everybody burst out laughing.

 

 

 

A/N

HAPPINESS

Kaisoo and a little bit of Hunhan!

We should be happy for XiuChen now. And it's a boy.

You know who will it be *squeal*

I'm thinking of JaeHyun (NCT U) as Junhee's younger brother since he kinda look like (for me) Siwon and Junmyeon! 

I love you all!

Xoxo

 

Ps. I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR, EXO and NCT/SMRookies (I'm a fangirl of SM's bigger numbered boygroup!) Do you like them too? ^^