Why ME?!! TT.TT

Mistakes

[Minhwan POV]

I looked at the stars in the sky as they were shining brightly and I felt peace in it. I shivered a little whenever the night breeze hit me.

“Freezing aren’t you, Hwan?” he said close to my ear caused me to shivered more. His hot breath could make me crazy on him and he kept on doing so as he enjoyed looking at me blushing.

“Ya! Song Seunghyun! Stop playing with me!” I pretend to mad at him and punched him at the arm. He chuckled a bit and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Wah~~ My little Minari had grown up huh? He hit me so hard…”

“Really?” I turned at him and saw him smiling. Sheesh, he’s a liar! I stuck my tongue out at him “You deserve it, babo..”

Seunghyun tighten his grasp around my waist and whispered “Minhwan ah~”

“Hmm..” I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. “Don’t give up..” he said.

“But Seunghyun ah~ I can’t take it anymore.. Going to school like living in the hell. It makes me in a such pain.. and you know it Seunghyun..” I replied to him in slow tone.

“I know..” he kissed my hair and he continued to say, “But.. you have to.. just bear it for a while, it’s your last year.. take this opportunities to change your life..”

I pulled his arms off and faced him. His face changed when he saw my tears, “Please Seunghyun.. I, just, don’t, want.. I want to be with you.. I love you..”

“I know.. and I love you too Minhwan.. But you can’t stay like this forever, you need to change.. change your life destiny! Make you a succeed person..” and he wiped my tears with his thumb. He cupped my face and kissed lightly on my lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and responded to the kiss. Seunghyun, I promise with my love to you I’ll bear it and change my life so that we can live together happily ever after.. I promise you.. I love you..

 

At the school

 

I took a deep breath before step inside the school. I walked to my classroom and there I was bid a morning greeting with some thumbtacks on my chair. Wah~~ What a good trick, I sighed. I took all the thumbtacks and threw them into the rubbish. “Look at him.. How come an orphaned like him could come into this school. Doesn’t he know that this is the elite school and it’s not suit for him. He has nothing!”

“Yeah,, he’s a garbage.. I think he didn’t even take a bath this morning. He smells like a goat.. Yucks..!” I heard one of my classmates said that while doing disgusted-face on it and I couldn’t do anything but sighed. So I continued the class like there was nothing happened. Yes! Just another few months and I’ll get out my from this hell.

I took out my lunch box from my school bag and opened it. I looked inside it and sighed, there was nothing except for a few slices of bread. Yes, this is more than enough. So I took it and ate it. When I was busy munching my lunch as it was the best lunch ever, I felt something wet on my hair and it was dripping along to my face and fell onto my lunch. Oh no! My lunch!

Then I heard a laughter, “Ya! Choi Minhwan! You eat that? I mean this..” and he took my bread and shook it showing to the whole class. I bid my lip and grab it from him. “This is mine!”

“Oh yeah?” he said in amuse tone and he spilled the remained milk in the bottle onto my head.

“Ya! Lee Hongki, stop doing that..”

“Woah.. Minhwan, lately you’re getting a little bit courage huh?” and that guy named Hongki threw the empty milk box straight to my face. “You deserve it, ..”

I couldn’t take it anymore,, so I stood up and rushed out from the class and went straight away to the toilet. I cried so hard there, I hugged my knees and placed my face on it. “Seunghyun ah~ I need you right now..” I sobbed. But then I felt something caressing my back so I lift up my face and saw Seunghyun. “How come.. you..?”

“Shh.. I’ll always be with you no matter what..” he said while smiling.

“Seunghyun ah~” and I hugged him, crying out loud onto his chest. He just nodded and my shoulder. “This will end soon.. I promise you..”

“Minhwan.. Who are you talking to?”

“Huh?” so I opened my eyes and I saw no one except a guy.. it was Jonghun.. Wait! Where’s Seunghyun?!

“What you’re doing here?” he said as he came closer and I took a step backward in order to avoid him. “Don’t scare Minhwan.. I’m not like them…” and he pulled his hand to reach me but I slapped his hand off. He smiled, “That’s okay.. I know you’re trying to be careful right?”

“Just don’t care about me! Don’t interfere with my life..” I said and quickly get out.. Yeah.. He need to, if he doesn’t want to ruin his life..

[Jonghun POV]

I sighed when I saw him rushed out. Choi Minhwan, when will you understand my feeling for you.. I love you more than my life.. since I first met you 3 years ago.. I want to protect you from all those bastard and take you with me.. We will live together with no one can hurt you anymore…

[Minhwan POV]

Yes! Finally, I could go home and sleep.. Why I’ve to clean this stupid class. Stupid school, stupid class, stupid HONGKI! If he didn’t broke that glass I won’t clean this at this time.. Yeah.. great! It’s already 10p.m. Seunghyun sure is waiting for me right now.

So I walked out from the school gate and looked up at the sky. I smiled, that star.. I fastened up my pace and unfortunately I fell down as I tripped over a small rock. Ouch! It hurts, really. But suddenly I felt something was pulling me. I couldn’t see who was it. ! Why it was so dark tonight??

“Who is it?” I said in fear.

“Shh!”

Who was it? At night like this? I could see a shadow but I couldn’t see his face. And i was sure ‘the thing’ was a guy.. or maybe a man? An old man? Okay Minhwan, calm down.

“Minhwan..” what? He knows my name? okay.. this was weird.

“It’s me.. Wonbin..” he said. “oh..” and my mouth turned into an ‘o’ shape.

“What.. Why.. you’re here?” I asked him as I tried to get up and he helped me. Okay, maybe he’s not bad..

“Minhwan.. I.. I.. I like you..” he said stammering.

“What?”

“I kinda like you..” and he came closer. Now, I could see his face clear enough. “I.. I.. I..”

“Why? You don’t like me?” and he pulled my arm. I took a few step backward and shook my head.

“It’s not like what you think.. I just can’t.. I love someone else..”

“So you’re rejecting me? Huh?!”

I gulped, “Wonbin.. I’m sorry..”

“I can’t accept your apology..” he smiled cynically. What? What? He pushed me to the wall and lock me there. “Wonbin, wait!” and he kissed me roughly. My eyes widened, and I tried to push him off me but that didn’t work.

He bid my lower lip and forced to his tongue inside me. I closed my eyes prevented from letting out a moan. I pushed him harder, but he just pulled me closer leaving no more space between us. He ripped my uniform exposing my shoulder. He left my lip and started to and my jaw, going through my ear and down to my neck. He stopped there and it harder wanting a from me.

I cried harder, please.. stop that Wonbin. Wonbin ignored my sob and he ripped my remaining cloth and threw it to the floor. I was getting weak, I couldn’t stop him. Wonbin pushed me hard to the wall and it was hurting me. He played with my and it.

“Wonbin..Uhh.. Stop.. uhh..!”

My tears rolled down onto my cheeks non stopping. Seunghyun.. please.. help me.. Seunghyun..

Suddenly I heard a sound crashing and Wonbin’s hungry tongue wasn’t on me anymore. So I opened my eyes and saw Wonbin was on the floor grinning in pain. Wait? What was happening?

“You ! Get off your hand from him. Don’t you ever want to touch him anymore.. Or I will kill you instead!”

Wonbin get up and wiped his blood with his backhand and hissed. “You.. stay out from my business Jonghun!”

“I won’t! You better don’t touch him or hurt him in any way! I warned you Oh Wonbin!”

“Both of you.. just wait.. I’ll get revenge.. Choi Jonghun, you’ll be dead.. and you , Minhwan.. you’ll be mine..” and he ran off. I sighed in relief but I felt pain also. Slowly my body slid down to the floor, crying. Jonghun knelt beside me and he gave me his sweater. “Put it on..” he said.

I grabbed it and put it on covering my exposed torso. “Why.. why you’re helping me?” I sobbed, placing my face onto my knees. He caressed my hair and hugged me.

“Because I love you.. I don’t want to see you hurt.”

I pushed him aside and yelled, “But why me?! Why this is happening to me?! Why?! Everyone hate me! and make me like their puppet, to play with… to hurt me, kick my off, to laugh at me.. Why me?!” my voice was getting weaker and I still crying. Jonghun lost his words and he just stared me with a sympathy-face. And I don’t want his sympathy! But I was too blind to know that his face was full of love instead of being sympathy.

“Minhwan ah~”

“Stop acting like you care for me!” I finally find my force to get up and ran away. I left him and cried even more.. I locked myself in the room crying, and hoping this pain will end soon.. really soon.. after a while I fell asleep with tears on my face.

[Jonghun POV]

I saw him left me, once again.. Why? Why he didn’t believe me..? I love you, I really do Minhwan.. I palmed my face and cried….

 

The next morning – At the school

I have not a good feeling at the school this morning. But I have to face it so I went to the school like usually. When I took a step into the gate I could hear some whispering.. I think I know.. I looked down and went straight headed to the class but someone blocking my way.

“Wah~~ Look here, we’ve got a hero there.. Mr. Choi.. I don’t know that you’re having a ual scandal with this kid…”

I bid my lip and tried to ignore them but they just don’t stop. Wonbin came toward me and show me a picture of me and.. Minhwan??!

This was the scene last night, when I helped him.. from that bastard Wonbin! I glared at him. “What you’re going to do with that picture?!”

Wonbin laughed in amusement. “Every kid in this school already seen this.. so, what you’re gonna do huh? Choi Jonghun..?”

“You.. you..” my body was trembling in anger, so I threw a punched onto his face. This will hurts Minhwan more.. I hope he will be alright..

 

Meanwhile… at Minhwan’s home

[Minhwan POV]

Minhwan awoke from his sleep and he felt dizzy in his head. Ouch! It hurts much.. I don’t think I could make it to school today. So I just continue rested on the bed while staring at the ceiling. Seunghyun ah~ I need you now.. I miss you.. Where were you when I needed you..

“I’ll always be right here for you..”

I got shocked and suddenly get up and sit on the bed. Seunghyun?! He smiled while looking at me, he was standing right there, at the edge of my bed. When he get here? He sat in front of me and hugged me.

“Seunghyun..” I cried on his chest, and I hugged him tighter. He patted my back and whispered, “Everything will be fine soon..”

“Soon? Until when?” I asked him in my sob but when I opened my eyes, there was no Seunghyun. It was just my room, with no one here except me. He gone? He left me? and that day I spend my time with crying..

 

After a few days - At school

I headed to the toilet and locked myself there. Why?! Why do I have to face this?! So I cried for a hundredth times I think… and I heard door knocking, I decided to ignore it when I heard Jonghun’s voice I cupped my mouth. It was him! I hid my sob and pretended that I wasn’t here, but he’s not a fool. He knew it already, so he kept on knocking.

“Minhwan.. Minhwan.. Please.. Let me explain! It wasn’t me who did that.. I.. I.. won’t hurt you.. please..” he pleaded still knocking the door. I opened the door and saw him kneeling.

“Just get away from my life.. you’re hurting yourself! And me!” I shouted at him and rushed outside. Outside I saw something scarier, Wonbin was smiling cynically while looking at me. Suddenly my arms were pulled roughly by the other students. They pushed me hard to the floor. I smacked my forehead onto it and hurt myself.

I gained my force to get up and faced them, Wonbin punched me, “That was for Jonghun’s punch!” and he punched me one more time, “That was for the night!”

He pulled my collar and punched me really hard this time, “That was for my REVENGE!” and I fell down. My nose was bleeding, I felt pain in my head. My sight became blur as my tears were filling up my eyes.

“Stop it Wonbin! Don’t hurt him.. please..”

I turned aside and looked at Jonghun who was kneeling in front of Wonbin. “I beg you..”

“Well, well Choi Jonghun.. at last.. you give up.. good then.. release that ..” he ordered the other students. So they looked at me and said, “What you’re waiting for? Get lost..!!”

I ran from there without looking back, I ran to the school rooftop. . and there I found something…..

[Jonghun POV]

He left me.. Minhwan left me.. but it’s alright as long he’ll be okay.. Wonbin kicked me on my stomach. I yelped in pain. “Wow.. Jonghun.. does it hurt?”

He smirked and kicked me more. He even punched me without any sympathy. I just let him as he’ll let Minhwan go and I’ll be okay. So I closed my eyes, waiting for this to end.. the hurt, pain and feel like dying will end..

Wonbin smiled in satisfaction, he split on my face and left. I opened my eyes and with all force left I get up and walked slowly to the rooftop. Minhwan..

When I took the last step of the stairs I fell. It hurts, every inch of my body hurts. I even could feel the blood dripping from my uniform. So I hold onto the wall and get up. I shouldn’t let Minhwan face this alone.

Minhwan.. what?! “Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed to the top of my lungs..

[Minhwan POV]

I took a last glance to the sky before closed my eyes. I have to do this.. I need to.. this was the last way..

“Wait Minhwan ..”

That was Seunghyun’s voice, but I couldn’t see him. “Seunghyun? Where are you?” I called him.

“I’ll always here.. “ he said as he appeared in front of me.

“Why you’re doing this Minhwan? Suicide isn’t the way to solve problems..” his face looked saddened and disappointment. I cried and shook my head, “No one love me.. You too..”

“Minhwan.. There’ll always a way to solve problems.. but not THIS! Please don’t make the same mistake like I did.. I won’t let you..”

I didn’t understand what he was trying to say.. same mistake? “Yes Minhwan..”

“I died 10 years ago.. for the same reason for now.. and I thought that if I kill myself everything will end but it didn’t.. it hurts you even more.. please.. Don’t, make the same mistake… like me..” and for the first time I’ve known him for 3 years I saw him crying.

“Jebal..” and he vanished into the thin air.

“Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard someone shouting. I turned backward and saw Jonghun. He was bleeding all over his body. He looked at me and cried, “No.. Don’t leave me..”

His eyes were full of fears and he cried even more, “Minhwan.. please.. I need you.. I love you, more than anything…” he pleaded. I feel weakened and fell. Jonghun quickly grabbed me away from the edge of the building with his blooded hand. He pulled me and I could feel his hand shivering.

“I love you Minhwan..” he said as he hugged me. He rested his face on my shoulder and continued to sob. “Don’t ever leave me..”

I nodded and replied to his hug. “Promise me Jonghun, you’ll always be right my side..”

“I will..”

 

[Third person POV]

Seunghyun smiled when he saw Jonghun and Minhwan were hugging each other. “Trust me.. Everything will be fine soon.. you’ll find your true love…” he murmured and he looked up at the sky.

“Jaejin ah~ I’ll be home soon..” and he flew up.. finding his love…

 

 

THE END!!!

 

 


Finally.. The end! Finish another one shot.. kekekeke^^

Hope you'll like it.. It's just my random fic..

But still please COMMENT if you like it.. I really appreciate for the subscribers!

Thank you!!!

LOVE; Paranoidfreaker

The image “http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LB9VlNx3AUo/TkkwI5eClDI/AAAAAAAAAW4/DP7pAA_nynM/s1600/SONG+SEUNGHYUN+4.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.